• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jose's Trade Cabana

Hoseisjose

Bumpity bump to first page, added smeargles ive used

asterat

Banned
I got those scraggy you want do you have a phanpy, and phanpy?

KnyfeStab

PSN: blakk21
Hey Jose!
Knyfe here again will you train a Dugtrio for me?
I could offer a Spiritomb with Pain Split with any nature you want.

Hoseisjose

i can offer tru arceus and alamos darkrai i can offer u speed ev reducing berries

Would you be willing to change that to TRU shaymin and mystery mew? Also since totodile is really near flawless would you throw in the shiny zoroark?

@knyfe i will pm you in a few mins

Afwan

<---Shiny Hunt!
Would you be willing to change that to TRU shaymin and mystery mew? Also since totodile is really near flawless would you throw in the shiny zoroark?
my shiny zoroark is reserved
i got speed ev reducing berries though
btw i really want the riolu
tomorrow we can trade.

Last edited:

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
nice trade shop Hose!

to everyone trading here- I've done many trades with this guy and can say he's an honest and responsible trader...

P.S. I also have almost all the EV reducing berries, and I can get any power item... what do you need?