• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Josh's Awesome-o-saurus Shiny Outlet

@rwhite84 souds good to me but i can trade right now ill pm you when i can

@Lady ariel some Pokes i do but not all of them :/

Xynoxx

Seen-601 Caught-500
I want your umbreon. I have tons of pokemon. Shinies, legends, events. Tell me what you want and we'll talk it over.

Kalkeon

On Hiatus.
Im interested in your shiny nearly flawless litwick that isnt NN and the shiny nearly flawless mantyke. I was also wondering where you got your Shop link in your Sig.

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
i can give you a shiny ut solosis with 31 ivs in spec attack or a shiny flawless adamant rampardos for your shiny gallade and shiny adamant shrommish and shiny togekiss

Last edited:

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
no sir, i mean rampardos onyl the solosis is ut, the rampardos is ev trained, flawless adamant

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
your UT Lv. 1 Bulbasaur(Modest, EM Giga drain, Petal dance, Leaf storm) for a (T) Shiny Eevee PLEASE?

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
nvm, ill give you a Dw shiny flawless eevee and the shiny flawless ev'd rampardos for your flawless modest horsea and shiny shroomish

Last edited:

b3astown

ill trade you my UT flawless shiny vaporeon for your UT Lv. 50 GMSTP Deoxys(Hardy)

its natures is quirky