• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Josh's Awesome-o-saurus Shiny Outlet

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
I am ready to trade now BTW! PM me when ready!

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@Awesome yes i can where you looking for a specific nature?

@Shuckle if you want but i have SS if that makes it easier :p

Any. If you want to go through the trouble of getting a Bold Morning Sun Larvestia, I'm not stopping you... ONLY if you want to.

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
Hey again ;) I'm interested in your shiny Vulpix and Magby, are you interested in a Gamestp Deoxys and a TRU Regigigas?

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Hey I can get you a Shiny UT Roggenrola, Adamant with a few 31 IVs from your wants list. I'm interested in this for it: UT Lv. 1 Darumaka(Jolly EM: Yawn, Sleep Talk, Focus Punch, Endure), and this for my free pokemon: UT Lv. 1 Pawniard(Adamant, EM: Sucker punch, Revenge, Pursuit). Let me know if that works for you.

@Rayce Sorry not intrested, u have anything else to offer?

@Shiny hunter oh i forgot to edit it but the pawnward is Nicknamed :/ but ill be happy to trade it if your still intrested