1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Jostling for the Junior Cup (751)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Rival Destinies' started by Serebii, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Janovy

Janovy Banned

Trip's victory was complete BS though.

First his Serperior is super OP against literally every other trainer here and then it is laughably weak VS Alder.

2. Lord Trollbias

Lord Trollbias Y'all Salty Bishes

Not that I'm justifying the power fluctuations but Alder is a Champion. They are stupid OP so while Serperior may seem OP against a bunch of League level trainers Pokemon it wouldn't translate to any kind of success against a Champion. I'd expect any Pokemon we saw in the tournament to look weak against Alder.

MockingJ likes this.
  3. Janovy

Janovy Banned

That's not the problem, it's that just in the previous episode Serperior had no problems dodging Pignite due to being severely faster. However in this battle, Serperior's amazing speed seems nonexistent just so Trip can lose the battle. I mean, Pignite and Bouffalant have identical base speed.

Technically, Trip could have used Glare and then spammed Dragon Tail.

MockingJ likes this.
  4. What's embarrassing about losing to Alder?

5. Leonhart

Leonhart Banned

At least in this episode, Shooti proved that he was indeed worthy of being Satoshi's regional rival since his battle was phenomenal. Jalorda was handled well.

MockingJ likes this.
  6. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

Most of the Pokemon battles were rushed and the one battle that was prolonged was pretty dismal. I mean as others have said, Dragonite surviving an Ice type attack and winning was dumb.