• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jostling for the Junior Cup (751)

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Caitlin flies down in a petal? !

Janovy

Banned
Hehe, Caitlin is mirroring her B2/W2 entrance in E4.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Garchomp rape incoming.

Damn Elite 4 girl voice is annoying as heck.

Cmon don't break the stadium the tournament just started.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
LOL Thunderbolt vs Draco Meteor = Fireworks, take notes Hikaris.

Oh it was a timed match.

Edit: yup she just mentioned contests after seeing that.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Cynthia won I think, not quite sure.

Dare Da? Garchomp.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
this saga just keeps getting better and better, that battle was at diamond and pearls standard :) and i loved the older music that was just played.

Janovy

Banned
I really liked this first part as well as interactions between Cynthia and Caitlin even though I didn't understand much of what was said. xD

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
this saga just keeps getting better and better, that battle was at diamond and pearls standard :) and i loved the older music that was just played.

Hmm, you still say DP had better battles yet you don't have proof.

Burgundy vs. Trip.

IcySealeo

Burgundy VS Trip (like it has been revealed)
Cilan VS Cotd
Ash VS Cotd
Dawn VS Cotd
Iris VS Georgia

A lot of Cotd that battling against each other... They could let Burgundy battle one of those se she can atleast make it to the second round.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Lol Iris vs Langley is the last figth of the round so we are getting the entire round in this episode.

Cabernet fire type is going to get curbstomped by a grass type.