1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Journey Across America Discussion

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by Shining Mew, Jun 23, 2006.

1. EDIT/UPDATE: Going to be at the JAA finals? Post in the JAA Finals Meet-Up Thread so we can figure out who's coming, and where we should all meet up. Hope to see you there! -TRJ

There are so many threads on this, so lets make it into one!

For those that dont know, JAA is basically a huge event where you can partipate in a battle tournament against other fans and download the "Top 20" pokemon including the infamous Celebi. And other various activites and entertainment of course. The event has been travelling around the U.S. as it visits cities such as Memphis.

If you have any questions about the event, heres the perfect place to ask. Trying to find which one people on the forum are going to? Ask here.

Basic info can be found on www.pokemon.com

Ill be there in July when it comes to Long Island at Roosevelt Field Mall. =)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  2. WhiteWizard42

WhiteWizard42 Master Breeder

Does anyone know when it's coming to Miami/Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood, Florida, US? or whether it's already been and gone? I live in South Florida and want to know if I already missed it or what.

3. Vampiric Knight

Vampiric Knight Dance with the Devil

Ok, so...other than Shining Mew, who's going to Roosevelt Field in August?

Also, I have a question: how many of the top 20 Pokemon can be downloaded in each cart? Just wondering.

4. Miami happened awhile ago.. sorry =\

5. Expert Evan

Expert Evan Old Fogey

I see based on the calendar the following are left:

07/01/2006 - Raleigh, NC (Saturday)
    07/08/2006 - Washington, DC (Saturday)
    07/12/2006 - Philadelphia, PA (Wednesday)
    07/15/2006 - Boston, MA (Saturday)
    07/22/2006 - New York, NY (Saturday)
    07/23/2006 - Nintendo World (New York, Sunday)

I am a qualified alternate for the one in Boston so I intend to make the trip there. While New York is closer, I'd rather assure that no last-minute plans shall derail my opportunity for another pokemon towards completing my pokedex.

6. Charry

Charry Well-Known Member

We don't need another thread on JAA, there are plenty, the users can just search.

7. READING FOR THE WIN! :rolleyes:

8. cooldude13

cooldude13 D-Generation-X

Who knows when JAA is coming to Philly?

9. Expert Evan

Expert Evan Old Fogey

Wednesday July 12, check pokemon.com for the mall location. If it were on the weekend, I could have planned to go down there.

10. HelicopterPilot

HelicopterPilot Shiny Hunter

Darn, they aren't coming to california. Or did they already come and I missed it?

11. Yeah they already went to Cali..

12. corsolakid

corsolakid ima gonna smile now!

4 per cart. i believe, i went to Detroit but i only used one cart.

corsolakid ;222;

13. Expert Evan

Expert Evan Old Fogey

Since I have 5 carts, I may have someone else get that cart with celebi at least.

14. Savage X

Savage X dclxvi

I wish I could go. But I'm pretty sure it won't be near me. :-(

15. Phoenix Knight Nova

Phoenix Knight Nova Mineral Trainer

I was considering going to Cincy as I live in Cleveland but unfortunatly I had too much crap going on that day, I'm prolly gonna look into going to the Philly event

16. PkmnTrainerJ

PkmnTrainerJ Well-Known Member

So, some trustworhy person wants to take my Ruby/LeafGreen to get Celebi don't they? I'd be willing to do the same for them when we get the Top 10 over here in the UK...

17. The Emerald King

The Emerald King <--- it's sad

Which ones are the top 20 poke's?

18. WhiteWizard42

WhiteWizard42 Master Breeder

I've heard they were:

Bulbasaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, Alakazam, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Dragonite, Typhlosion, Espeon, Umbreon, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Tyranitar, Blaziken, Absol, Latias, and Latios.

19. Loud Black

Loud Black Guest

Im not sure if those Top 20 r right...

Im suprised that the King of Prussia is on a Wed but that makes lil difference in the long run for me...

I was going to make the trip to Long Island and New York but since their back to back i guess there is no reason too...

20. goldfly2005

goldfly2005 Well-Known Member

stupid JAA, why cab't they make a JAC. it is so anoing. i want a celebi!canadians never get anything