• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Journey Across America Discussion

Kabuto

little punks!
I have a quick question. Can I register for the Rossevelt Field Mall One also in case by any chance I can't show up for the NYC one?

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Start at this link to take the online quiz to register:
http://www.pokemon.com/pokemonchallenge/main.asp

Here's what my qualification notice for Garden City sort of looks like:
CONGRATULATIONS!
You scored high enough to be reserved a spot in the Garden City qualifier tournament!!! Your registration number is *************

Print out this page and bring it with you to the New York City on 7/22/2006 by 1:30pm to play in the tournament. Players who arrive late or do not show up are not guaranteed entry to play.

Be sure to bring the following with you when you arrive to play:

This Certificate, or your registration number
Your GameBoy Advance or Game Boy Advance SP
Your Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed or LeafGreen cartridge
Make sure your game is saved at a Pokémon Center.
Make sure the Pokémon you plan on using are in your Party
All players must read the complete tournament rules before arriving to play (official rules). Any players not abiding by these rules may be disqualified from playing in the tournament.

**/**/****

We hope to see you at the tournament! You're one step closer to the Pokémon Video Game National Championships! Good luck!
Either my hard work raising my team will work or backfire, let's see...

Last edited:

Scorpion1386

Lost Fan
Rancid Meat said:
I have a quick question. Can I register for the Rossevelt Field Mall One also in case by any chance I can't show up for the NYC one?

I believe you can, yes.

apmastersite

Quality Information
does everybody get celebi though??

Scorpion1386

Lost Fan
apmastersite said:
does everybody get celebi though??

Yeah you can get Celebi. One per cartridge I believe though.

Which NY venue did you qualify at?

R

Roxas_Elric

To those who have already played in the torurnament, they allow the use of all ubers?

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
From what I understand, yes.

It looks like I'll be going to the one in Boston even though I'm a qualified alternative there while am a qualified participant for the one in Long Island the following week as well. I'd rather get the celebi in all my games along with the rarest pokemon from the top 20 at least. Does anybody know if the top 20 pokemon are given selectively or random? my first choice if I had one would either be suicune, latios or latias.

Pokemaniac77

<-Gonna get you!
could somebody post a list of the top twenty?

amulekbird

Gardevoir Hunter
EE: NO!!! They don't allow use of all pokemon. You can use any pokes except Jirachi, Deoxys, Mew and Celebi. (So, you can use MOST ubers).

Also, you get to chose which of the Top 20 you want...they aren't randomly chosen.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Here are the top 20:

;001; Bulbasaur
;006; Charizard
;009; Blastoise
;025; Pikachu
;065; Alakazam
;144; Articuno
;145; Zapdos
;146; Moltres
;149; Dragonite
;157; Typhlosion
;196; Espeon
;197; Umbreon
;243; Raikou
;244; Entei
;245; Suicune
;248; Tyranitar
;257; Blaziken
;359; Absol
;380; Latias
;381; Latios

I wonder how many from them I can choose at least. Among the ubers I am considering are mewtwo, kyogre & groudon.

Pokemaniac77

<-Gonna get you!
thanks, but do you also have a list of the uber pokemon you can choose?

Pokemaniac77

<-Gonna get you!
but with shell bell you have to do damage. thats really hard considering wobb only gets 4 moves unless bred. Even then im not sure if it gets attacks.

R

Roxas_Elric

what you are telling me is that I cannot use a wobbuffet and also no pokemon with leftovers attached?

Trace360

zzzzzz
He said you can't use Wobbuffet with leftovers, but you can put on another Pokemon.

Pikachu

NW Tourney Winner
Ill be going to both Long Island AND NYC.

Xeroxes

I pwn you! O_O
I'm very excited about this! I'm going to the Washington D.C. one though the mall is really in Maryland. (I think) It's only a 12 minute drive from my apartment!