• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Journey Across America Discussion

amulekbird

Gardevoir Hunter
I didn't notice anything against switching your team. I imagine some people did it. I can't imagine why that would be a problem.

Pokemaniac77

<-Gonna get you!
could someone tell me the lvl of the downloaded pokemon when you get them?

Baburu Zenigame

very nice high five!
Lv 70 each. Celebi is Lv 70 too.

Oh just to mention, you are aloud to download Celebis up to 4 different games...If it wasn't mentioned before. If it was my apologies.

o_O;007;

Pokemaniac77

<-Gonna get you!
cool, lvl 70, but who wants a lvl 70 bulbasaur?(wierd..)

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
Since I expect to bring at least 6 cartridges, and maybe more. I intend to split up with a family member so we can each download celebi and many others to each of the games. I hope that is at least allowed.

Levski

Josh trainer
I plan on doing the same too. I'll bring 5 or 6 games, depending on whether a friend gives me one of his cartridges. I also have a fake game. Does anyone know if it is possible to get Celebi and the Top Twenty on a fake cartridge?

amulekbird

Gardevoir Hunter
I brought six cartridges. They let me get Celebi all by myself on all of them. Maybe they've changed their policy or something.

does any one need a lv 5 charmander cAuse i have 27 and going to the long island garden city new york one.

check siggy 4 more details. i have males and females

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
At Boston, I will also be bringing with me some L5 chikoritas and totodiles from my recent breedings. If anyone has any other non-legendary requests, please let me know and I may work something out with you.

A

AkariKanzaki

Expert Evan said:
At Boston, I will also be bringing with me some L5 chikoritas and totodiles from my recent breedings.

I plan to do that too, but for the "DC" location (I quote DC because it's really in Bethesda MD, not DC). If anyone has any requests, please let me know soon as it's only a week away. I'm mostly looking for a Feebas, but I'd love a Deoxys if I can manage it.

I also have Pokemon Box, so if anyone wants those Pokemon, that's fine too.

Edit: Oh yeah, I can also trade a Pokemon that has Pokerus on it. Considering that's highly sought out by the EV trainers and it's extremely rare, this is probably a worthwhile thing for people. I'll spread it around to something random, like some Zigzagoons or Magikarps, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kabuto

little punks!
Level 70 celebi. Wow, I thought It'd be level 5. That makes things alot easier. I have one question. Since I plan to enter the tournament (13 and older), what time will I able to download my Celebi?

On a side note, I will be able to trade Feebas' to anyone that wants one.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
I shall also bring some feebas along as well.

I was wondering how long it takes to download each or all the available pokemon so I can plan ahead.

Wat.
Pokemaniac77 said:
cool, lvl 70, but who wants a lvl 70 bulbasaur?(wierd..)
I got te bulbasaur. It has great attacks. Pikachu is good is well becauseof attacks and light ball.

corsolakid

ima gonna smile now!
Expert Evan said:
I shall also bring some feebas along as well.

I was wondering how long it takes to download each or all the available pokemon so I can plan ahead.

the download itsself is actually pretty quick, it's the line that takes forever. man, it took like a half hour to get through the line. but it IS worth it, i now am WAY closer to completing my dex 'cause of it. i don't have to worry about getting a cyndaquil 'cause i bred a typhlosion and got one. yay! now i just need chickorita... time to beat my XD!

corsolakid ;222;

Pokemaniac77

<-Gonna get you!
yea, i have the same question, i'm gonna be in the tournament as a participant in the 12 and under group, so what time would it be possible to download pokemon?

corsolakid

ima gonna smile now!
they'll be downloading the entire time. they might close the line tho just so they aren't there for hours after it ends. i picked suicune, Dragonite, Entei (dex reasons), and typhlosion (dex reasons). but really, it's all a matter of opinion. and for the line, i suggest bringing a wireless connecter and going in the union room and battle someone, that's what i did, it helped pass the time... alot.

corsolakid ;222;

Pokemaniac77

<-Gonna get you!
corsolakid said:
they'll be downloading the entire time. they might close the line tho just so they aren't there for hours after it ends. i picked suicune, Dragonite, Entei (dex reasons), and typhlosion (dex reasons). but really, it's all a matter of opinion. and for the line, i suggest bringing a wireless connecter and going in the union room and battle someone, that's what i did, it helped pass the time... alot.

corsolakid ;222;
Would they close the line before participants of the tournament get a chance to download? cause if you get into the last battle in the tournament, that could take a while, im worried that they'll close the line before i can get my pokemon.

Wat.
No, they won't. The line dosen't take to long if you battle. I had a multi battkle with a partner and whooped the opponent, one 1 o 1 in a rmatch, and my Kyogre beat an 18year old's Lanturn.

corsolakid

ima gonna smile now!
well, you're in the 12 and under so you'll definetly have time. remember, they still have the 13 and up compitition to do, you'll be fine. go and compete and when you're done you can go and download. you'll have time, don't worry about it. they do the age groups at different times, if that's what you're worried about, 12 and under first, then 13 and up.

corsolakid ;222;

EDIT: w00t! rank change!

Naraku_Diabolos

DNC20/NIN10
I just came back from the JAA an hour and a half ago. Man, I didn't realize that there were actual BABES (hot ones too!! :D) doing the Celebi downloads. I was going to say, "Hey, stop playing with that D-Pad and have a go at my joystick." XD

Erhm, I got 3 Celebi from downloading. You just need a stamp in order to download Pokémon. That's what the lines are for - stamps. I showed all these little kids my Shining Milotic and they were all fussing at what I had. I also showed them my Deoxys, Lugia, Ho-oh and Mew (all legits - used Island Warp codes and obtained them at their destined areas; Navel Rock, Birth Island, Faraway Island...).

One of the reps looked at my sharked Pokémon (not knowing they were since they were obtained in their original areas) and said they were fine for the tournaments and seeing that they were 'officially obtained' (only looked at Lugia and Ho-oh; said those two were fine). I came in 5th place -_- Beaten by a 14 year old...wtf and I'm 18.