• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Journey Across America: Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Hi everyone.

I hate to start yet another JAA thread (since there's already so many), but I am just curious about something. ^^o

Anyway, I just wanted to know, do any other members here plan on going to the JAA event in Pittsburgh?

Of course, I am definitely going to this. I hope to enjoy all the events there, and I can't wait to compete in the huge Pokemon tournament (I don't care how far I make it and whether I win or not).

Also, I will probably ask one of the Pokemon USA workers there a bunch of different questions (relating to certain topics). XD

But, anyway, I am definitely looking forward to attending my first big Pokemon event! I've never been to one before, and I know I'm gonna have a lot of fun! :D

EDIT: And you know what, I'll also use this thread for telling everyone how my experience went, unless there's already a thread for everyone to do that....... *has no idea*

Pikachu

NW Tourney Winner
Do me a favor and ask about Manyula's English name? If you have a printer then print out a pic of it and show it to them and ask how is this?

That's all I ask. Thanks in advance.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Pikachu said:
Do me a favor and ask about Manyula's English name? If you have a printer then print out a pic of it and show it to them and ask how is this?

That's all I ask. Thanks in advance.
Oh, okay.

Sure, Pikachu!! ^^

I'll do that, definitely, cause I'd like to know the answer to that as well. :)

Last edited:

Ho-oh Master

If you are going to get any pokes from the top 20 GO TO THE TOP 20 FIRST BEFORE CELEBI!

trust me. I was at kansas city and the top 20 line was insane all day but the celebi line is long until like 12:00.

hope you have fun :D I did. but you really should bring a camara (if you have one). I lost the first battle ( I was the very first person to loss in the tourny) and I'm glad that I lost. it shows that you really do need to EV train your team.

oh and use a pure uber team with the best attacks, trust me every one else WILL have ubers.

Pikachu

NW Tourney Winner
Looks like my request no longer needs to be done, now that Weavile is indeed its name.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Yeah, lol, Pikachu. XD

Oh well, that's one less question I'll need to ask. ^^o

Anyway, there are still other questions that I plan on asking Pokemon USA employees, though, most of them are about the VA situation with the anime and everything. I hope that I can finally get some answers as to what's gonna be happening with season 9 (I'm HOPING they will use the original VAs).

Status
Not open for further replies.