• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Journey in the Delta Region [G] Sign Up

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Is this RPG still going to go on?

from what i know yes. (just a member, our leader is in the middle of moving) we can't start till we've got enough people?
will you play with us? sounds fun! just fill out the form and read the directions carefully.

oh cool shiny collection so far. still working on mine too, but i switched over to events for the time being.

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
I'm interested in trying this :)
I'll have to sign up latet , cause I'm going to be busy for a while ._.

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Name: Alex Senju

Description: Alex is an average sized teen who is slim and fair-skinned. His hair is black with a blue tint to it. Most of it is kept under a cap, with bangs framing each side of his face, reaching his jaw. This keeps his face clear and you can see his friendly brown eyes. He wears a dark blue, short sleeved, buttoned jacket, with a black mesh armor underneath and black shorts. He wears black running shoes and carries a regular trainer bag. Around his neck is a chain that will hold 5 pokeballs.

Personality: Alex is calm and composed, most of the time. Whenever he is pushed too far he turns into a MONSTER ( Monster as in crazy, not a beast ;p ). Besides that he is very kind and friendly. Once you are his friend he will cherish that bond forever. He is also intelligent and analytical, he likes to plan ahead a lot. He also likes to read people's emotions and body language to sense what's wrong, or if they are suspicious. He is also very defensive, having been taught martial arts, and will protect his friends and pokemon.

History: Alex is from a clan of ninja, the Senju. They are located in the Sinnoh Region. The clan's goal for centuries has been to protect the bond between pokemon and people, and to do that they train the young to grow up and fight off anyone who tries to disrupt the peace. The Senju have been observing what's been going on in the Delta Region and the leader has decided to send Alex, who has been training long enough. They give him one companion, who he will have to bond with, to represent the clan's goals and to help restore peace in the Delta Region.

Anything Else?: Marshmallowfugecream

POKEMON

Starter Pokemon: Riolu [Nickname] - Soul
Moves: Bullet Punch, Vacuum Wave, Mind Reader, Hi Jump Kick

History: Soul was born in the Senju clan. Riolus are normally picked as primary companions in the clan because they grow stronger as the bonds with their trainers grow stronger. Due to them being born in the clan for generations they have been taught and passed down many special moves. Alex was recently given the Riolu and is partnered with it as a sparring opponent and companion. Soul was recently hatched and is given it's name to show Team Soul what a good soul is.

Anything Else?: Soul is out of his pokeball at all times.

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
Name: Alex Senju

Description: Alex is an average sized teen who is slim and fair-skinned. His hair is black with a blue tint to it. Most of it is kept under a cap, with bangs framing each side of his face, reaching his jaw. This keeps his face clear and you can see his friendly brown eyes. He wears a dark blue, short sleeved, buttoned jacket, with a black mesh armor underneath and black shorts. He wears black running shoes and carries a regular trainer bag. Around his neck is a chain that will hold 5 pokeballs.

Personality: Alex is calm and composed, most of the time. Whenever he is pushed too far he turns into a MONSTER ( Monster as in crazy, not a beast ;p ). Besides that he is very kind and friendly. Once you are his friend he will cherish that bond forever. He is also intelligent and analytical, he likes to plan ahead a lot. He also likes to read people's emotions and body language to sense what's wrong, or if they are suspicious. He is also very defensive, having been taught martial arts, and will protect his friends and pokemon.

History: Alex is from a clan of ninja, the Senju. They are located in the Sinnoh Region. The clan's goal for centuries has been to protect the bond between pokemon and people, and to do that they train the young to grow up and fight off anyone who tries to disrupt the peace. The Senju have been observing what's been going on in the Delta Region and the leader has decided to send Alex, who has been training long enough. They give him one companion, who he will have to bond with, to represent the clan's goals and to help restore peace in the Delta Region.

Anything Else?: Marshmallowfugecream

POKEMON

Starter Pokemon: Riolu [Nickname] - Soul
Moves: Bullet Punch, Vacuum Wave, Mind Reader, Hi Jump Kick

History: Soul was born in the Senju clan. Riolus are normally picked as primary companions in the clan because they grow stronger as the bonds with their trainers grow stronger. Due to them being born in the clan for generations they have been taught and passed down many special moves. Alex was recently given the Riolu and is partnered with it as a sparring opponent and companion. Soul was recently hatched and is given it's name to show Team Soul what a good soul is.

Anything Else?: Soul is out of his pokeball at all times.

Accepted! welcome aboard! BTW I'M BACK!

Chili

Oh good. I should post this in my signature as well. So how many people do you need for the RPG? BTW, Since I sent in my sign up could you please do yours for Project Legends and post in the actual RPG your first story? I want to write mine too but I want to be anything but 1st. Thank you.

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
Oh good. I should post this in my signature as well. So how many people do you need for the RPG? BTW, Since I sent in my sign up could you please do yours for Project Legends and post in the actual RPG your first story? I want to write mine too but I want to be anything but 1st. Thank you.
yeah ok chili, but you shouldn't talk about it on this sign up as it is considered Advertising in a way and my sign up will be on very soon but i can't do it today due to bad internet. and also i do not know how many members are required but i want to have at least 10 before we start.

Last edited:

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
I'll like to join.

cool!! you just need to fill out the form and read the rules carefully. :) i'm not a leader of any sort here, but i check this thread everyday.

welcome! (victini is really nice, i'm sure he'll approve.)

Chili

Yes. You can. I think he just put Your instead of "You're on accident. Easy mistake to make.

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
Ok i'm back and lucarioisawsome you are reserve along with you firfay. chili thanks for correcting me, i always get that wrong.

Chili

Rapidashs's sign up.

Name: Big Macintosh (Rapidash.)
Personality: Big Macintosh is quite quiet and shy but is very strong and nice. He would never do anything to hurt anybody he loves, is friends, with, knows or complete strangers. He is protective of everyone. Just not evil people. Big Macintosh occasionally will talk in very long sentences. Sometimes he is quite crazy making everyone have fun and feel like he is fun, which he is.

History: Big Macintosh was very young when something terrible happened. The fields were flooding and were putting out the flames of energy on all the fire types and were killing off some of the Rapidash. Including his uncle and 2 cousins. But he was really struck hard when his Mother was running and then he saw her running and got caught back by the flood. Her scream was terrifying and blood curling. Big Macintosh turned back and tried to help. Tears of watching her son were followed by a flick of her hoof pointing to run into a fire shrine. He cried as he ran to it. And out of the shrine came out a Phoenix named Moltres. It stopped the water and it returned some of the flames of energy to all the Pokemon. Big Macintosh looked for his mother but couldn't find her. Not even a corpse. He was very sad but managed to live his life. Currently he just evolved and is searching for any signs of his mother and maybe a trainer.
Moves: Flame Charge, Fire Spin, Flare Blitz, And Agility.
Anything Else? Big Macintosh's Skin is Green.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Could I get a reserve? Really wanting to get into RPG'S. If I do get reserved, ill have my AI up tomorrow, working on all of them tomorrow.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
how are we doing. is there anyway to do a vote to maybe start once we get 10 people?
i get the feeling it may take a long time to get 25.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
how are we doing. is there anyway to do a vote to maybe start once we get 10 people?
i get the feeling it may take a long time to get 25.

well I still want to sign up, but is it so goin?