• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Journey in the Delta Region [G] Sign Up

Chili

Am I accepted for my second character?

Chilinumber2

This is Chili's friend. He got banned because he forgot he was only suppoused to post every 20 posts on a certain thread. Banned until September 15th. I will take over Morph Legends until he get's back. He told me too today when we had our sleepover.

Last edited:

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Name: Gage "Frog" McArthur

Description: Gage is 6'1". He is well buil, with biceps being more toned than everything else, He has fair skin, and his arms and bottom half of his face are tan. Gage has freckles spreading across his nose. He wears blue jeans with holes in the knees. Gage has an open button up blue plaid shirt, witha grey tanktop underneath. Around his neck, gage has a necklace with the words "Frog and Lilly". Gage always wears boots, and he is never found without a his cowboy hat on. Down his left arm is a scar stretching from the middle of his bicep to the middle of his forearm. Behind his left ear is another scratch. Most;ly covered by Gages shaggy, brown hair that rests at eye level, and rests at the back of his neck. In bright sunlight, gage wears a pair of his favorite sunglasses, some safety shades his grandfather gave him when off working with heavy equipment.
Personality: Gage is a cowboy born and raised. He will do anything to help out people and pokemon. He is the type of guy to give the shirt off his back to a stranger in need. He will most likely be shy, and when first met, will sound formal, but after awhile, he starts to be himself, and sound more like the hick he is, using "aint" in almost every sentence. Gage will cherish the friendship if he feels like you are a more true person. Gage is also a hard worker, getting whatever needs to be done, done, unless told other wise. Gage can be a great companion, but if you cross his bad side, he will hold strong feelings against you. Gage likes ot have fun, and will most likely poke fun at people.

History: Ever since Gage was a little kid, he has always been fascinated by the Poli's. Since his father owned a poliwrath, Gage wanted his first Pokemon to be a poliwag. When Gae was in school, he always talked about poliwags, what he woud name them, teach them, feed them, everyhting. This was how he got the nickname Frog. It's stuck with him for as long as he can remember. Gage was always busy, wither with school, or working for his family on the ranch. He mainly went ot pick berries for his mother for medicines and dishes. But one day, Gage had to go out looking for some berries, when he stumbled on some pokemon. He found a Snivy being bullied by two other pokemon, a wild patrat, and wild lillipup. Gage ran up, throwing the pokemon away from the snivy. As Gage picked it up, he felt a sharp pain behind his ear, he immediatley realized the lillipup had bit him. Patrat then came by using cut, and cut gages arm. Gage was bleeding badly, and couldnt move, the Snivy then realized that Gage was a friend, and he quickly used the rest of his strength to fight. After a day, Gage woke up in his room. He got up, wrapped in an old blue bandana around his head, and stitches in his arm. Gae walked into the living room, and found the Snivy sitting and playin with Gage's little brother and his fathers poliwrath.
"What's t still doing here?" Gage asked
"It didnt want to leave, we thught it might want to stay to see if you were okay." Gage's Father said.
"Well im doing great! I got to save a defenseless pokemon. well sort of. Anyways, thanks snivy, I am better knowing you stayed."
"Sni-Snivy!" Snivy ran up and climbed on gage, then coiled himslef around the top of Gage's hat, and went to sleep.
"Looks like it likes you Bub." Gage's little brother said.
"Maybe. Hmm... you thinking what im thinkin?" Gage questioned.
Just then, they got a phone call, it was from professor Juniper, checking on Gage. Gage told her what happened, and then she quickly said..."Mybe you should keep the snivy, seems like you two have a bind if it decided to stay."
After this, Gage and Snivy, NN'ed "Lilly", became best friends. The two were inseperable.
When Gage turned 15, Gage's girlfriend got him the necklace. Gage had just put it on when he was interrupted by a vine whip to his bac.
"What?!" "Sni-Sni-vy!" Then Lilly pointed to her belly. "Oh you pig. There is food at the house, we'll eat later." Gage responded. When Gage heard about Team SOul, he knew what he wanted to do. He wrote two notes, one to his parents, sayin he was sorry, that he knew what he had to do. and One to his girlfriend, saying he promised ot be back for her.

Anything Else?: Gage is a pokemon breeder, and since working with berries on a farm, can identify berries more easily (hope this is alright) and yes, my nickname in real life IS Frog. And marshmallowfugecream is my favorite!

Pokemon

Starter pokemon: Snivy
Moves: Leer, Attract, Vine whip, Iron Tail
History: She was minding her own business. looking for berries, when two pokemon came up and attacked her. Just then she saw a human coming, she thought he would hurt her to, but instead he tried to save her. Instead, the pokemon weakened him and he passed out, so she decided to rescue him. Then two more people came, an older women, and a youinger one, looked like the boy humans age. She followed the humans to their house, and waited for Gage to wake up. When he did, she noticed he had on a cowboy hat, and it was the perfect size on top for her to sleep. She mmediatly climbed on top, intended on staying. THen they never mad eher leave, so she decided to stay. After that, her and Gage became best friends.
Anything else?: Lilly wears a small blue bandanna around her neck. Also she is never in her pokeball, she mostly rides on Gages shoulder, or hat. Also, she loves marshmallowfugecream.

Last edited:

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
EVERYONE YOU ARE ACCEPTED! (including chilli's second character) and yes we shall now wait untill we have 10 people signed up

Last edited:

biggggg5

Bigglesworth
Be warned this is one of my first RPGs.

Name: William "Will" Mason
Description: Will is slightly taller then average but not by too much. He wears glasses, a red t shirt and blue jeans along with plain shoes. He has dark brown hair that is often mistaken for black. He is very skinny and not very athletic.
Personality: Will is extremely shy but nice and funny when he gets to know you. He is very quiet even if knows you well and will always listen to you if you need him to. He is very difficult to anger but when he does get angry he is worse than a herd of stampeding Tauros. It takes an awful lot to push him to that point though.
History: Will's parents ran a drifblim transport service in sinnoh to help people cross over the mountains more easily. Will would always ride with them and loved doing so. But one day he fell out of the basket and went hurtling towards the ground. Suddenly he was caught by a blue charizard and returned him to his parents before collapsing. Will and his parents nursed it back to health and in return it gave them a blue egg. Will was afraid of heights ever since then except for when riding on the back of a charizard. The family then moved to the Delta region where the egg finally hatched into a blue Charmander. With his parents' blessing Will set off on his pokemon journey.
Anything Else?: marshmallowfudgecream

Pokemon

Starter pokemon: Charmander named Hotstuff
Moves: scratch, flamethrower, dragon pulse, heat wave
History: He was hatched by Will very recently. His fire is hotter than other charmanders so his fire is colored blue. He is loyal to and respects Will but he often thinks that he is better then others which leads to overconfidence.
Anything else?: He is alternate colored blue.

Last edited:

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Hi, this is my first RPG application as well.

Name: Xeru

Description: Medium height, light build. Xeru can be athletic but prefers minimal movement when possible. Wears a blue sports shirt, cargo pants and a pair of sand goggles over his head. Also dons a brown trench coat and a pair multi-purpose rubber shoes instead of the normal running shoes as he prefers traveling over rougher terrain over running fast.

His most unique feature is his white hair. He usually covers it with a black newsboy

Personality: A cheerful kid with a little trickster streak, Xeru is always ready for an adventure with his Pokémon. He can be nonchalant, but he is also pretty excitable. He is also an exceptional tactician, capable of using observing and using the information on a Pokémon, the person, and the situation to keep a step or two ahead. This not only helps him in battles but also on his pranks. However, he can become impulsive and emotional, making him rush recklessly into situations where he should have given a second thought.

Lately, he's been searching for something or someone, and he's focused and talents and abilities towards that goal.

History: "Gramps! Granma! I'm home!"

After traveling through Unova, fighting Team Plasma, and participating in the Unova Leage, I was finally returning our family's Pokémon Ranch in Solaceon Town. At the end of my long journey, there is nothing more he wanted than to rest and share my adventures with my Grandpa, Grandma, and my older brother.

What I found, however, was terrible news.

After the report that I was missing during the encounter with Team Plasma, my brother went to Unova himself to look for him. And that's when he went missing himself. After calling back home about some sequence of weird events, he suddenly vanished without a trace. It has been six months since then, and the Unova Police and even the Pokémon G-Men looked for him, but all results lead to nothing. It was like he simply stopped existing.

I fell to the floor as my world came crashing down. I owe many things to his brother, and I loved him very much. And now he was gone, and it was all my fault.

That evening, as my grandfather comforted me, he gave me a wrapped box that was from my brother. It was supposed to be a gift for my 13th birthday. As my grandfather left my roon, I opened the box and inside was a letter and a Pokéball. The letter read:

Hey, kiddo

Happy 13th birthday! Can you believe it, it's been some time huh?

Right now I'm in Unova, looking for you. They say you were tangled with something about a Team Plasma and have been gone since then. I know you're a tougher nut than that. If you're missing I'll find you. And if you need help, then I'll be there to help you kick those crooks' rear ends.

Hey, you might even be heading home by now and I'm still here looking for your sorry hide. Well, don't worry about it, we'll see each other soon.

There are a lot of new Pokémon here too, and a lot of new things to discover. I give you as my present this little firebringer. I named him 'Boktai', and I hope that he will always remind you that the sun is in your hands.

Love,
Rue

Tears flowed from my eyes as I sent out the Pokémon inside the ball. It was Vulpix, but it didn't seem to be a regular Vulpix. He lit up the night-filled room with a gentle glow like a summer sun. As Boktai timidly cuddled up to me, warmth filled me both inside and out. I hugged the Pokémon my brother gave to me as memories of sun-filled days with my brother sent me to sleep.

In the following days I decided to look for my brother. He was not gone, he was just missing, and I'm going to find him. I left all my Pokémon at the ranch; my grandparents were excellent breeders and they will take care of them well. The only one I'm taking is Boktai, my Vulpix. I also took my brother's trench coat that he always wore on adventures; he said it helped him keep going even in bad conditions. Now I'm going to be the one wearing it, and no hail, rain, or sandstorm can stop me from looking for my brother.

I started my search back in Unova, and even though there was no sign of him there I continued my search. And now it's been two years, and a new land has opened it's land for adventure. Through all the challenges and battles, my goal is simple: I will find my brother, no matter what the cost.

Anything else? While he was born in a ranch surrounded by breeders, he's not a breeder himself although he knows the basics. He is however an exceptional strategist, as noted above. Uncanny at times, even. He was "built" with it...(O/N: This will not be taken to the level of game-breaking, however. This is more of a character description and for development).

Starter Pokémon: Boktai the Vulpix
Ability: Drought
Moves: Ember, Quick Attack, Tail Whip, Roar
History: A gift from Xeru's brother, Boktai has been accompanying him on his search since day one. As it has been a searching journey involving inquiring and asking people instead of battling them, he doesn't have too much fighting experience. Now that they have entered this new world, however, dangers and battles are sure to be in their way. He always prefers to be close to his trainer.
Anything else? He is a Timid Vulpix. While the speed increase will play a part, the personality will be used more for his role-playing as a Pokémon who is shy and always wants to be near Xeru. He also likes to comfort his trainer when he feels down, rubbing his warm nose into his or setting for a quick nap in his lap.

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
Ok bigggg5 and Xaby you are accepted and SenorLaughsalot i under stand i will remove you.

SteelKing 2012

An Iron Fist
This is my first RP too, so... Sign up, I guess.

Name: Jake Archer

Description: Quite tall and athletic, with short, spiky, dark brown hair. Wears a white t-shirt with a silver design of a pokeball on the sleeve. Wears a pendant around his neck with a claw shaped silver pendant. Has grey eyes, and tanned skin. Wears plain black trainers, and loose blue jeans. Carries a blue and white backpack, and wears a grey belt with pokeball holders on it.

Personality: Is quite serious, and quiet, but is fun when you get to know him. Cares a lot about his friends, and can be overprotective. He tends to hold grudges, and to act before thinking when upset. He enjoys sports, but doesn't like to do chores or work for himself. Sometimes manipulative, he will trick people into doing things for him if he has to. His battle style is mainly offense, focused on speed and power, without much strategy.

History:Born in Celadon, his parents were killed in a landslide two years ago, and he's been in a care home since then. His only real friend was his Cubone, Thor. He didn't do well in school, but discovered exceptional skill in sports. His life was good, until he was thrown out of the football team after an incident when he got into a fight with another pupil. After being caught up in a criminal gang, he got involved in an arson. After being sent to a camp for delinquents, he didn't really have any prospects for the future. When he got the chance to travel to the Delta region, he saw it as a chance for a new start. Brushing the dust off of Thor's pokeball, he set off to the nearest airport.

Anything else? His criminal record has caused problems for him on a few occasions, stopping him getting into lots of places that required I.D. Oh, and Marshmallowfudgecream.

Pokemon

Starter pokemon: Thor the Cubone

Ability: Lighningrod

Moves: Bone Club, Headbutt, Swords Dance, Rock Slide

History: He was given to Jake on his fourteenth birthday, and until the landslide, they trained, hoping to go on a journey. After the accident, they stopped training together, and Thor became more of a friend than a battle partner for Jake. He missed battling, and was even more eager to go on the journey to the Delta region. He can be quite rude to other pokemon, and isn't very receptive of new pokemon.

Anything else? He has an Adamant nature. And his egg belonged to a pokemon breeder. (That's why he has egg moves.)

Last edited:

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
Steelking 2012 your accepted, the rpg will start very soon, i will post the link when I open the thread. we just need one more person! plus we have a lot of people under reserve, i will be giving them a PM to tell them that they have a only a few days to do there SU

Last edited: