• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Journey of Sinnoh

Aquablast

Fake Administrator
Casey began his journey.

Good bye mom, I will be starting my journey.

Once he started his journey, a wild Piplup appeared. He knew it was his chance so he throw his Pokeball and catch it.

I can’t believe it!

Hey you

Professor Rowan

Yes what is to you said Rowan. I never saw you around so I don't know how you got my Piplup.

I found it wild.

How I am sure said Rowan. If you're a real trainer than battle me.

I guess I have no choice so let's battle.

Battle 1
Rowan send out Starly level 5.

While Casey start off with Piplup level 5.

Casey told Piplup to use Pound.

Starly took damage.

Starly use Quick Attack and it was a direct hit.

Piplup took damage.

Piplup use Pound again and it hitted.

Starly fainted.

Winner: Casey

Rowan say so I guess you ain't a bad guy then so you may have Piplup for your journey.

Thanks you Professor.

While I am not done yet. I would like you to take this Pokedex from Unova Region and 5 Pokeball. I want you to collect Pokemon Data on the Pokedex.

Thanks you I won't let you down

I know you won't and now I must leave so farewell.

Good Bye!

Rowan leave and Casey start his journey with Piplup.

Last edited: