• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Journey to the Unown (528)

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I don't know what to laugh at more - Ambipom's ridiculousness, or the fact that Maxim is probably trying to figure out a way to eat his own tongue.

I'll have actual thoughts on the episode later today hopefully.

o_O Tee hee hee tee heeh hee hee. Druggies.

*has a bottle of sake* Long life Ginga!

Now, you can call me fickle daddy.

^^^
Maxim

Anyway...um...I liked how Ambipom looked honestly, but I'll need to see him in motion.

The Oak Lecture for this episode is neat as they show Spiritomb stretching his body to eat Oak. Why couldn't he do that in his debut episode, I dunno, but he looks awesome here.

BUT, what's this I hear? My Turtwig getting some development too?

Why writers, how do you know what pleases me?

Last edited:

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
!
!!
!!!

I foresee something here. Perhaps the writers will pull a Snorunt here. Have Turtwig's Energy Ball fail constantly for a few episodes (with hilarious results), then when Pikachu's in danger, Turtwig evolves into Grotle, masters Energy Ball, and sends Team Rocket blasting off again!

Or maybe it'll just be like Pikachu mastering Iron Tail, with nothing else of extreme consequence happening in the meantime.

Personally, I'd go with the first one.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
That's assuming it learning Energy Ball is not just a rumor, after all no one's confirmed it yet.

^by the way dude we already had a "snorunt" scenario, or did your forget that Starly couldn't master Aerial Ace and then evolved.--

I personally hope that's all it gets cause it doesn't need anything else at the moment.

Dax

Legend
It's not a rumor. Dreamcoat confirmed it. After watching Breloom use Energy Ball Ash got interested in teaching the attack to Turtwig. Go to the move catalog thread.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
It's not a rumor. Dreamcoat confirmed it. After watching Breloom use Energy Ball Ash got interested in teaching the attack to Turtwig. Go to the move catalog thread.

I don't see a post with this name, mind linking me?

I see nothing wrong with it though, Turtwig did need a new move, but nothing else.

Last edited:

Dax

Legend
I don't see a post with this name, mind linking me?

I see nothing wrong with it though, Turtwig does need a new attack..of course the drawback is a certain bird's chances of being in the upcoming gym just dropped big time if it's true.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=217380&page=6.

Last post

If anything Buizel or Pikachu are the ones in danger not Staravia. So far in D/P he really cares about typing so I'm sure Chimchar and Staravia have their spot pretty secure in the gym especially Staravia since its strong against everyone in the gym.

Dax

Legend
Geez, what do you need? 100 words.

If you actually take the time to read this thread you will realize that someone explained what happened:

But yes to both--Aipom learned Double Hit at the start of the episode, and Ash got the idea of teaching Turtwig Energy Ball when Breloom used it.

Last edited:

Dreamcoat

Almight Zard...

Shut your pie hole, will you? Should we start discussing which one of us is the one whom handles the ATTACKS? Or which one of us speaks to SUSHI more often?

No, I didn't think so either. Thanks. Bye.

R-Tard...

So cool to finally see TG doing some more stuff. They are awesome villains. I really enjoyed this episode.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I heard Saturn sounds like a girl.

It's kinda fitting as I thought he was a girl forever till I saw his Sugimori art.

EDIT: He was voiced by Lillian's VA. ****, Pokeani mentioned that like a few days ago and I wondered who'd she do.

And Zard, I've seen posts on Pokeani as well about Turtwig learning the attack, and I think that's a reliable source.

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
YAY, Turtwig is gonna learn Energy Ball. What did it look like?

Meh, Ambipom is okay.

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
I can't wait for this to come on youtube (sigh my computer won't let me watch it anyway else)

I woudv'e honestly prefered mars myself, and all her sexy go go girl glory, but saturn is pretty cool too, although not nearly as cool as mars. ^^

DSDark

Breeder
question is there any site that has the episode pictures for this episode

PDL

disenchanted
So what does Double Hit look like? anything special or another glowing appendage attack...