• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Journey to the Unown (528)

OrangeJumpsuit1

!
!!
!!!

I foresee something here. Perhaps the writers will pull a Snorunt here. Have Turtwig's Energy Ball fail constantly for a few episodes (with hilarious results), then when Pikachu's in danger, Turtwig evolves into Grotle, masters Energy Ball, and sends Team Rocket blasting off again!

Or maybe it'll just be like Pikachu mastering Iron Tail, with nothing else of extreme consequence happening in the meantime.

Personally, I'd go with the first one.

I get the feeling that Turtwig might not evolve. That is why Turtwig is learning energy ball which is a very good grass type move, better than most Turtwig can learn. Especially now that Ash has Chimchar which I think is going to evolve into Infernape. This conversation is probably best suited in another part of the forums. So lets say I am glad that Turtwig is learning energy ball.

RxZ

Internet Creator
What I was wondering... What did Kenny say at the end of the episode? You know, when he looked over at Dawn and (I think he blushed or something?) Don't remember the detailed specifics.
But I wanna know... >_>

dman_dustin

. That scene with Hikari running up the stairs is perhaps the greatest usage of CG this show has ever pulled off outside the movies. And I generally think of the CG as really tacky, so that's quite a feat.

From what I saw, the staircase scene was the most awesome thing I ever saw on pokemon

Edit: Let me try that again. The staircase scene was the coolest thing I ever saw on Pokemon.

Last edited:

Dax

Legend
It honestly was. Great visual effects, great music and great action. We need more scenes like that.

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
Overall a good ep. We got to see Energy Ball which looked good and the adventure for the day was pretty cool. Unknowns return was great, we haven´t seen them for some time if I recall correctly. TG made a good but too short apperence. Nice to see Kenny, I like his character.

7/10 points.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
What is Team Galactic's true motive? I get the feeling that they are not at all human if their goal is to destroy the world.

uber gon

Accept Change

Dax

Legend
Well there's an electrical effect which I don't see in Shadow Ball.

There are a lot of things you don't see in Shadow Ball. When the pokemon gathers the energy, when it launches and how it gets small and the big to explode.

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
What I was wondering... What did Kenny say at the end of the episode? You know, when he looked over at Dawn and (I think he blushed or something?) Don't remember the detailed specifics.
But I wanna know... >_>

Ash was asking him if he would help him work with turtwig and energy ball. Kenny said he would later because he wanted to impress Dawn with it. *coughpenguinshippingcough* ;262;

Last edited:

Riversong

Buggy down.
I can't wait to see this episode mainly because Kenny is showing up again. It's coming on in a little over an hour.

It looks like an interesting episode, I just can't understand Japanese though so I wasn't sure what they were saying when I saw this episode RAW.

Dax

Legend
Oh, I've been pronouncing Ambipom all wrong since the beginning. >_>;

And Ambipom's voice is...hideous!

Last edited:

HoennMaster

I must say this was way better in Japanese. Saturn's voice was okay, however, Ambipom's voice is horrendous, and what was with all the closet references, maybe Kenny really is gay?

halloweenghost

the closet reference was kenny has hiding that he has feelings for Dawn DUH

anyways... was a good episode.. better then probin round the mountain and the last few episodes.

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Overall, I'm glad I woke up to watch this episode. Animation was pretty good, however the part at the end where Team Rocket was running away and Meowth was talking, that whole part seemed a little awkward.

Kenny's teaching Turtwig energy ball when they get back to the Pokemon Center so lon as Ash doesn't tell Dawn how freaked out he was in the ruins.

This was the first time I heard Saturns voice. I didn't like it, but it could have been worse.

Splash Plate, Draco Plate, and Iron Plate: Awsome how they were incorporated. They're Dialga's and Palkia's types and the Arceus plates woke up the unknown and caused Saturn to get that box thing.

Well, overall, not too shabby.

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
Oh crap! I'm soooooo dreading Ambipom's voice! People are saying its terrible! Nooo! Why did Aipom have to evolve?!?! Its all going wrong... first, she gets traded, second she evolves, third she has a stupid voice!!! Why?!?!?!
(As you can see, I love Aipom :D)

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Hey, I only tell it like it is and actually go over what happened. I have a sense of humor, but I don't use it on the forums so some n00b comes along and thinks that I wasn't being sarcastic. I had an incident with that once.

And I really don't like Ambipoms voice.