• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Journey to the Unown (528)

Riversong

Buggy down.
The voices could have been better -coughAmbipomcough-, but overall I liked it.

the closet reference was kenny has hiding that he has feelings for Dawn DUH

/agreed

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
And while we're talking about voices, for some reason did Kenny's seem a little different to you?

And did Kenny know about Dawn's capture of Buizel? I thought that if he didn't, he'd at least have been a little more surprised.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
PRAISE THE F@#$ING LORD!!!!

Saturn got a male voice. And a tolerable one at that. =)

Dattebayo

Banned
The episode was mediocre, and Piplup's voice is more annoying as usual. At least Saturn had a cool voice in that episode, it just made all the other voices sound like noobs.

Last edited:

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Good episode. I liked Saturn's voice. I laughed when Ash asked Kenny about why he called Dawn "Dede" and she attacked.

On the other hand, I didn't like Ambipom's voice. I think I do like it more than Luxray's last week, but still definitely not in my top 10. It'll probably either grow on me or drive me insane.

Riversong

Buggy down.
And while we're talking about voices, for some reason did Kenny's seem a little different to you?

And did Kenny know about Dawn's capture of Buizel? I thought that if he didn't, he'd at least have been a little more surprised.

Yeah I noticed Kenny's voice sounded more...'scratchy' in a way, I'm not sure what to think of it.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Kenny's new voice sucked. Ambipom's voice sucks. Why don't they just stick with Eteboss'? As far as I know, it just does the "oo oo ah ah" stuff monkeys usually do right?

Aside from that this episode was pretty enjoyable.

Champion Jared 14

It's strange how PUSA has pokemon voices say their entire name evey second, like Staravia, and now Ambipom, and I don't like that. It was a nice eppy, and Kenny was funny, lolz Don't tell Dawn I freaked out!!!'

At first, I thought all the Galactic admins were male, then I learned Jupiter was female. I really thought Mars and Saturn were guys, but Mars is a girl if I'm not mistaken, and Saturn sounded like a girl in the japanese version, but I guess he's a male in the dub.

Wow, amazed at how Saturn actually knew of Team Rocket... That one really caught my attention.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
As far as I know, it just does the "oo oo ah ah" stuff monkeys usually do right?

It also says 'Eh-boh!' a lot instead of Aipom's 'Eh-pah!', but other than that, it's basically all the same material the pre-evolution worked with.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Poor HoennMaster now knows how it feels when you make a snide remark and it flies over everyone's heads and offends people instead.
The episode was mediocre,
Yet you thought the Probopass episode was the best one ever...
Wow, amazed at how Saturn actually knew of Team Rocket... That one really caught my attention.
Didn't he hire them in the Adamant Orb episode?

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Once again, the Staircase Scene probably is why we haven't got a new Opening Animation yet.

That probably cost like a year's salary for this show.

Dattebayo

Banned
Yet you thought the Probopass episode was the best one ever...

That's because Goku's voice actor was starring in that episode.

Another dub episode and another new Pokemon voice which proofs that PUSA doesn't have a clue on how to do a Pokemon voice sound "real" (read: animal-like).

At least 4kids knew how to do it... lol. Give us back 4kids I'd say. (lol again)

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

Of course he does! In a flashback, Saturn himself hires them to steal the Adamant Orb.

I didn't mind Ambipom's voice, but I did mind the way in the very beginning of the episode, they show Aipom about to evolve, then when Dawn is training they all say "Aipom knows Double Hit, so it's going to evolve into Ambipom!" While I knew Aipom was going to evolve, I thought they overdid things here. They could have just mentioned about Double Hit and be done with it. A little foreshadowing is nice, but if you announce to the world that Aipom is going to evolve like that, it ruins the episode.

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
Good episode. I liked Saturn's voice. I laughed when Ash asked Kenny about why he called Dawn "Dede" and she attacked.

On the other hand, I didn't like Ambipom's voice. I think I do like it more than Luxray's last week, but still definitely not in my top 10. It'll probably either grow on me or drive me insane.

lol i knew he called her DeDe lol when i watched the Jap episode like a month ago i had a feeling he called her that by the way she went all nuts on him

Dax

Legend
Didn't he hire them in the Adamant Orb episode?

Yep.

I didn't mind Ambipom's voice, but I did mind the way in the very beginning of the episode, they show Aipom about to evolve, then when Dawn is training they all say "Aipom knows Double Hit, so it's going to evolve into Ambipom!" While I knew Aipom was going to evolve, I thought they overdid things here. They could have just mentioned about Double Hit and be done with it. A little foreshadowing is nice, but if you announce to the world that Aipom is going to evolve like that, it ruins the episode.

I believe it was done in the original too. I remember Kengo saying Etebossu when they were looking at the attack in the dex.

I'm not quite sure, though.

Misty Fanboi13

Over Analyst
What was going through PUSA's mind when they replaced Ambipom's awesome japanese voice with some stupid generic pokemon voice.
Also in this episode everyone was pronouncing it like Am-bee-pom, I thought it was Am-bye-pom or Am-beh-pom