• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Journey to the Unown (528)

Aura Guardian88

This episode was really good. A definite 10/10!
Brock's closet reference is kinda disturbing when you think about it.

halloweenghost

You obviously have no sense of humor.

yeah and you can totally tell what somone means just by reading it.... next time how about actually explain what you mean,.the way you said it made it sound like you were seriouse.. wich either you where and are trying to back up yourself by not sounding like a fool..or you just expect everyone to know you were.... "joking" by no Implementation of it.

Last edited:
Ambipom's voice was terrible, otherwise it was a great episode.

damn...haven't seen it myself yet...but does that mean they didn't keep the Japanese voice? I was kinda hoping they would...I mean, the "Ebo! Ebo!" it says in Japanese...SORTA fits with Ambipom...damn

Yeti

Banned
At first, I thought all the Galactic admins were male, then I learned Jupiter was female.
Ok how the heck did you NOT notice she's wearing a skintight stripper getup and has a rack? Or that Mars is wearing A SKIRT? Oi.

Aside from that... man this episode is awesome. Except Aipom/Ambipom are still ugly as heck. But man, look at all the stuff that goes on.

Saturn's voice sounds like some lite-British nerdy smart guy... which fits. I mean there can only be so many girly-villains (ie Harley/James), one of them has to sound like TUFF GUI. He mentioned "our leader" which I guess means that he isn't in charge and Cyrus is still kickin' it as the Boss. So when do he and the girls intend on making their first appearences?

This episode was legit. Unown finally did something outside of the third movie which half this forum probably wasn't even alive for when it first came out lol.

you can definitely hear Pochama's voice for a brief moment when Aipom catches it before they all fall down the stairs into the ruins...about 12 minutes into the episode (not counting commercials)

...and Ambeeepom's voice is officially awful :-(

Last edited:

JasonChu

PikaAsh:o
The Iron Plate for Diagla,The Splash plate for Palkia,The Draco plate for both
Water/Dragon Steel/Dragon make sense.

Spoiler leaking in this one
'OUR LEADER=CYRUS
'ONE STEP CLOSER TO SPEAR PILLAR'I didnt catch that in japanesse till now,can't wait for spear pillar,sure we will get loads of views.
Kennys voice sux like ambipom,Kenny obv love Dawn ^-^
Funny/Story plot/Battle/Team galatic/Palkia diagla refrence. Defo 10/10

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
Dub version was entertaining. Kept some pieces of BGM from the original so that is a good start. Everything else, funny just like the original version. And wow, Saturn's voice is so good. Actually fits.

Two things which annoyed me, which I'm sure has been brought up already: Breloom's name pronunciation and Ambipom's voice. Sheesh, they didn't have to replace the original voice for it.

buneary dude

I really liked this episode. It seemed short, but was still good. I used to hate Ambipom, but when I saw Aipom evolve into I said, "I'm starting to like Ambipom better now...:)" but then when I heard it say, "Ambipom" I said, "I hate Ambipom".

The Phantom Thief

I'm one of the few who was actually okay with Ambipom's voice. I'll admit that I dont see the need as to why they had to change it but it kinda grew on me at the end of the episode there.

I really liked Saturn's voice. It was pretty...haunting but in a good sort of way. I wasn't sure what to make of Kenny's voice. It seemed to me like Rhonda Krempa was trying to make Kenny sound older (like a teenager) or something.

Very entertaining epsiode overall. Brock's "closet" references were kind of creepy and funny at the same time :D

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
This episode was great! I was shouting 'nooooo!' when Aipom was evolving though, and then totally cringed when I heard Ambipom's voice! But its not the worst voice in the world. It does sound a bit 'goofy' but its alright.....
Kenny just sounded... eugh! And Saturn's voice was kinda weird.
There were a lot of voice problems in this ep....

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
Someone on the other forum said that Ambipom's voice was done by a 4kids VA. Marc Thompson.
Might need to check that though.

Though I'll admit wth everyone saying Ambipom's voice was bad I had to see it for myself and in all honesty I was expecting way worse than what I heard. In other words it didn't bother me. I have never heard the japanese Ambipom's voice so maybe that's it.=/

really good episode though from what I saw online.=)