• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Journey to the Unown (528)

Littlemyuu

I just saw this episode yesterday
It was cool to see that Aipom evolves...it was an nice episode

Tf5174

I just watch this eposide early this morning since i couldn't go back to sleep and i liked how aipom evoled but we need more of Kenny tbh.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I so mad!
Why when Ash battles Kenny, the battle is not over????
I think Turtwig is kind of weak at this point.

I liked them giving Dawn some power, finally She's no wimp.
as for kenny..... after this, I like him alot less, sirsly, what is he 5 or something?

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
Kenny did seem slightly childish in this episode but overall in was a nice, packaged episode. There wasn't much to complain about and Aipom evolving was neat too.
8/10

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I hated the way they portrayed Kenny; as a cowardly crybaby. I don't like him, but still he lost his cool.

Glad Saturn and the grunts appeared, I really missed Team Galactic. And the Unown attacking Dawn and Co. was interesting. I thought Unown was a gentle Pokemon.

Great Solaceon episode, 6/10

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I'm glad Dawn got an Ambipom, it fits well with her. It was also interesting to see Kenny in such a wimpy light. Good episode.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Not a bad episode, nice to see Aipom evolving (Which we all knew was going to happen once Ambipom was revealed). Team Galatic are sure a weird bunch.
I can see why Kenny was scared in the temple or whatever, since he is like 10 anyway (I am guessing if he grew up with Dawn).

Speaking of which at the end when Kenny told Ash not to tell Dawn he was freaked (Obviously liked her) she was like "What the hell are they talking about?). Anyways good episode.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Ambipom looks like a really good contest performer in general

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was great to see Aipom learn Double Hit, and then evolve into Ambipom after using Double Hit a 2nd time. I like how once again the Anime shows how Aipom evolves after battling while knowing Double Hit. It was cool to see Unown again, boy did they look scary when they were angry and attacking. It was funny when TR were being cowards and begging Dawn to save them from the Unown. It was cool to see Bronzor for the 1st time.

40/100

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Its good that Aipom evolved (I think it was this ep)

Yes, she did.

This episode was ok... It was great to see Aipom learn Double Hit, and then evolve into Ambipom after using Double Hit a 2nd time. I like how once again the Anime shows how Aipom evolves after battling while knowing Double Hit. It was cool to see Unown again, boy did they look scary when they were angry and attacking. It was funny when TR were being cowards and begging Dawn to save them from the Unown. It was cool to see Bronzor for the 1st time.

40/100

I saw this episode on Network Ten today (despite watching it online previously). Ambipom really was the best part of this episode, although Unown's voice was weird.

Canada

Banned
i actually found dawn to be really obnoxious in this episode

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I enjoyed seeing Dawn practice appeals with Aipom at the start, and seeing Dawn pull Ash's cheeks made me scream irl. Kenny's Breloom vs. Ash's Turtwig bored me, but at least Ash showed interest in teaching Turtwig Energy Ball because of it. I also liked how the Unown of the Solaceon Ruins went into rage mode after Saturn's scheme. Glad Aipom evolved here as well.

That's the second time somebody has read the words on a Dialga/Palkia statue with it being not what it actually says. What was truly written there had to have had the word 'friend' in it at least once.

But there I go, questioning cartoon physics again.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was nice to see Kenny again and I liked how he promised to help Turtwig learn Energy Ball. I wish that Saturn had done more here, but seeing crazy Unowns and Aipom's evolution was still interesting enough.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It was nice to see Double Hit and Energy Ball used here. I thought it was funny when Team Galactic's Admin Saturn caught Team Rocket in the ruins lol.