• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Journey to the Unown (528)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Unown of Solaceon Ruins!

Finally in Solaceon Town, Ash & co. visit the nearby ruins to investigate them. Inside, finding many of the alphabet Pokéon Unown, Ash & co. discover that they have been enraged. Discovering Team Galactic in there, Ash & Co. must work out what they're doing and stop them...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Well it seems that only Team Rocket has seen Team Galactic in the episode by what i can understand from the pics present on 2chan. And i think Saturn knew that Team Rocket were spying on them.
It seems that Saturn went there to find some sort of text & the Unown were angry because Saturn disturbed them.

Last edited:

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Guys, I saw people posting images from 2chan directly in the spec. thread.

Don't do that. Why? Because the pictures will be gone soon and the link instead will lead to 2chan directly, which isn't exactly a safe site.

Anyway...

Ambipom
1198146077875d303.jpg

Saturn and Grunts do stuff
11981451459645861.jpg

11981456940597844.jpg

drygonia

Hikari fan =D
ok thanks to prevent me Korobooshi^^
And sorry I didn't know about that.

So, seeing the picture, this episode seems to be good.

I'm a bit upset Aipom evolved but that's right.The life goes on.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Oh, and Bronzor did appear...but 2chan only has one shot of him and he's hidden in front of Saturn mostly.

He seems to able to be using flash?

Anonymous Trainer

<-----Facewall
ok thanks to prevent me Korobooshi^^
And sorry I didn't know about that.

So, seeing the picture, this episode seems to be good.

I'm a bit upset Aipom evolved but that's right.The life goes on.

I was hoping the anime would do it justice like with other Pokemon many thought would be ugly, such as Bibarel. That nose....0_0

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Yay! Team Galactic FINALLY gets a proper showcasing. Hopefully they'll get a better plot and ending than Magma/Aqua.

FireFalcon

hear 'm roar
I've heard that turtwig is beginning to learn energy ball in this episode, can anyone confirm this?
and did ambipom learn double hit?

Last edited:

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
*looks at Ambipom....*

Well, it's better than the sugi art, anyway. >_>

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
I don't know what to laugh at more - Ambipom's ridiculousness, or the fact that Maxim is probably trying to figure out a way to eat his own tongue.

I'll have actual thoughts on the episode later today hopefully.

Yes; it's kinda fugly, has Rock Lee bangs, and is [sarcasm]terrific[/sarcasm] hentai bait. But for those who complain that Dawn only has cute Pokémon, here you go.

I've heard that Turtwig is beginning to learn Energy Ball in this episode, can anyone confirm this? And did Ambipom learn Double Hit?
Shift key is your friend.;)

But yes to both--Aipom learned Double Hit at the start of the episode, and Ash got the idea of teaching Turtwig Energy Ball when Breloom used it.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
So Aipom evolved into Ambipom... and I have finally come to accept that it is Dawn's and nobody else's. Does it know Double Hit?