• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Journeys still has 16 episodes left in Japan apparently

sutellakiara

Shirona, my beloved...
Just watch how even the extra episodes being wasted potential too and just being completely inconsequential character of the day fillers that you could slot into the first few dozen episodes of the series and not even realize they're episodes from later.
Oh wait I guess you would since Go has the monkey stuck to his arm now.

Maybe Chloe's story isn't finished yet.
More Koharu episodes? Now that's a true nightmare scenario.

Red and Blue

Maybe Chloe's story isn't finished yet
Depending on what happens with the upcoming episodes there could still be time for Gigantamax Eevee

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
My predictions for the plot for each of these 16 episodes
Ep 1: Koharu sitting on a chair
Ep 2 : Goh chasing after Mew
Ep 3: Goh captures Mew
Ep 4: Koharu walking from school to home
Ep 5: Goh captures more random Pokemon by just throwing poke ball at them
Ep 6: recap of the above 5 episodes
Ep 7: Koharu eating an omelet

Ep 12-15; Ash vs that one dimensional man in pwc
Ep 16: Bye Goh sweetie

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
If we assume this is true, then why the hell did they start the M8 so early and gave us such travesties like the alain and diantha fight? Are they seriously going to delay the leon fight for 10+ episodes?

A couple of extra episodes i could understand, but this many is just making me expect the worst. Just let it end already.

SatoSereFan224888

Honestly OLM is a shitshow. They can’t seem to get their act together.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
If we assume this is true, then why the hell did they start the M8 so early and gave us such travesties like the alain and diantha fight? Are they seriously going to delay the leon fight for 10+ episodes?

A couple of extra episodes i could understand, but this many is just making me expect the worst. Just let it end already.
My assumption is that they didn’t want to show the non-Ash battles but backtracked at the last minute which is why we get their lacking quality. Under those assumptions, this batch is worse somehow.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
At this rate I will not be Prison Santiagus I will be Asylum Santiagus this is nuts... nuts.

It makes no sense, this series is so nonsensical that it refuses to die.

This series is antinatural.

You will not win you demon. Paldea will destroy you.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Didn't XY's final episode comprise of nothing but an unconnected story that had only Sycamore and Alexa as the main focus characters?

One of these episodes, likely the last one, could do something like that, with Sonia going over the legend of the two kings or something.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Didn't XY's final episode comprise of nothing but an unconnected story that had only Sycamore and Alexa as the main focus characters?

One of these episodes, likely the last one, could do something like that, with Sonia going over the legend of the two kings or something.
That was a special, the actual final episode is the farewell one(Clemont battle, the kiss etc)

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
What is even left to do with that many extra episodes? If it were like 3 or 4 more I could understand, but this just doesn't really add up

Ash vs Leon would take up a few episodes. Project Mew could be another multi-episode arc. After that? Maybe something that brings all of the old companions together to celebrate ash’s accomplishments. Or a final TR arc…
Wouldn't a Hisui arc be one of the more likely arcs will get before the SV anime.
This doesn't make sense. If the show really has so many episodes left, why start the PWC so early? Even if Goh were to do PM, I doubt it and the Leon battle would take up so many episodes. Hell, why finish Chloe's story so early?
If I'm right about the Hisui arc it will play out like how we got Episode N and the Declare adventures after the Unova league.

SatoSereFan224888

Sort of but it was only earliest known public info of the game at that time.
Then we got Hisuian Snow. Honestly I don’t think a Hisui arc works for Journeys.

SatoSereFan224888

That would require it actually being about Hisui.
Honestly there’s no need for Ash and/or Goh to travel back in time to Hisui.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
My predictions for the plot for each of these 16 episodes
Ep 1: Koharu sitting on a chair
Ep 2 : Goh chasing after Mew
Ep 3: Goh captures Mew
Ep 4: Koharu walking from school to home
Ep 5: Goh captures more random Pokemon by just throwing poke ball at them
Ep 6: recap of the above 5 episodes
Ep 7: Koharu eating an omelet

Ep 12-15; Ash vs that one dimensional man in pwc
Ep 16: Bye Goh sweetie
Sounds fairly accurate *nods*

Though to add to Ep 5: Goh captures more random Pokemon by just throwing poke ball at them, then NEVER does anything with them

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
My assumption is that they didn’t want to show the non-Ash battles but backtracked at the last minute which is why we get their lacking quality. Under those assumptions, this batch is worse somehow.

It would be even worse if we go by their original planning, since the M8 would already be over by now. So that’s 16+ of who knows what.

With how it is now at least 3-4 of them will be for leon.