• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Journeys still has 16 episodes left in Japan apparently

UnovaMaster

I've figured out what's going on

We are actually getting up to JN147 in Japan

The US will have a final count of 144 because the recaps are not part of the PR's total

Neither are the four Arceus episodes part of the PR's total

But look what happens when you add the 144 + 3 recaps + 4 Arceusodes

You get the number 151

Journeys is DETERMINED to get that Mew number

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Yeah, I want to write a fanfic adaptation of the XY games focusing on them with a completely different plot. The only problem is that my english grammar is very bad, and I don't know if it's worth the effort.
Just do it. The only way you get better is by doing.

DayQuil95

Viewers are Palpatine and Dooku is Journeys.
images

Pteranodonte

You went and claimed episodes were terrible and then asked why and you laughed it off with people calling you on it. Ash losing pokemon somehow does not detract from an episode.
I have no time to waste to be honest. I have a life (unlike a lot of people here looks like), and I am not gonna write an essay on why the first part and the third part of Ash vs Cynthia were terrible in both writing and animation, since a lot of people already did it.

I have no time to waste to be honest. I have a life (unlike a lot of people here looks like), and I am not gonna write an essay on why the first part and the third part of Ash vs Cynthia were terrible in both writing and animation, since a lot of people already did it.
You went and claimed the episodes were terrible even though the animation in the first ep was fine (it did take a hit in the last) and claimed they were terrible because Ash lost pokemon, despite all the strategy used in the first episode. Also writing wise Lucario's wins against Togekiss/Garchomp were the most realistic they ever did.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Actually I would be very relieved and happy if Journeys is extending its run a bit more. Because hopefully this way we can get proper closure without rushing anything. I know Journeys has been quite disappointing for many missing opportunities, but it still gave us all the continuity we have always wanted and (except Dawn) all the returning characters returned with developments, smth none of the previous sagas has done. Hopefully, this extention can provide proper closures and development so Dawn can return with Hisuian Typhlosion, Lopunny and Alcremie.