• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Journeys still has 16 episodes left in Japan apparently

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
H-how? You keep clowning on everything after DP yet you never explain why you think it's so bad.
I've explained myself countless times in the past 11 years that Ive been on here, use the search tool, I don't need to constantly being my reasoning why I think this anime has sucked ever since BW started.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Hmm, what do you mean by the order came in at the last minute?
Tbh going by stuff like the M8 starting super early, it's very likely this was a last minute decision (unless it's a typo or something lmao)

Come to think about it all of the companions returning and some basically achieving their goals (Brock, Iris, Lillie, Serena) might be a sign it’s ending. That would be sad but it was bound to end anyway I guess

Brock is a Doctor

Serena makes a bunch of people smile and is idol known in Kalos in Hoenn

Iris is the best Dragon user in the world

Lillie found her dad.

Most of these characters have peaked
Serena’s goal is to be Ash’s girlfriend.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I...........huh?

Red and Blue

I was kind of ok with the possibility of more episodes before SV. That way there could have still been time for Gigantamax Eevee(and maybe more Gigantamax forms if we got a Rose return arc).

But if they still intend to wrap things up before November 18th I guess I can look forward to a rushed finale