• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Journeys still has 16 episodes left in Japan apparently

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Um I’m just pointing this out but when you were quoting AuraChannelerChris for some reason it says your quoting UnovaMaster instead.

I know what happened, I was going to quote UnovaMaster, but choose not to, but backspaced things which is why that name came up instead of AuraChannlerChris

Still the point stands to the latter, i'd rather wait for facts than assumptions regarding the future of the anime.

So @UnovaMaster my apologies.

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Bad phrasing. I meant we probably won't be stuck with Journeys for 16 more episodes, which would take us into next year.
Well, the show had two months of hiatus thanks to COVID first wave in 2020, I guess? They have to compensate for that time, I think.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
In fact, maybe the JN team fights Leon first and then Ash uses reserves in a rematch
What kind of message would that send?

"Turns out my current team just isn't good enough, lemme use some reserves instead."

No thanks. It would simply reinforce the idea that his reserves are more capable than his current team and make him look even dumber for not including his reserves from the start of the competition.

The writers decided to use the JN team for the entire competition and they should just stick to that decision.

Last edited:

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Fortunately, with recent occurrences, the odds seemed to have improved that this 16 more episodes theory is Tauroscrap.
What gives you that impression?

masdog

Why would there be 16 more episodes after the big battle is over. What else would be there that couldn't fit prior for whatever reason in a saga that liked to be so random.
Project Mew…

Wrapping up Ash’s story and writing him off after he defeats Leon…

Not saying those will happen. Just pointing out some possibilities

masdog

You don't need 16 episodes for that
True…

I think people are more interested in SV starting and PM being a special episode than dedicating 16 or whatever episode it takes to stretch the series
Just because many fans want that doesn’t mean that the show is going to do it. We don’t know if there is going to be an SV anime. It hasn’t been announced, and I don’t think I’ve seen any credible leaks for one.

desdar300

> implying the SwSh games are quality, full $60 games with amazing graphics fitting of the Switch
Y'all can say what you want about the games, but it stayed in its lane and tried to make due despite its issues.

PM discarded the opportunity to further flush things out from the games in favor of a Nostalgia Fest that bit them in the ass in the end.

All they did was make things harder for themselves by making this a World Tour series, especially when they know that this is a yearly franchise

Jibanyan

If the 16 episodes left theory is true, it's more likely now that it's gonna just be DA-esque content or something, now that Ash vs Leon is confirmed to be about to start.
The thing with DA is that they had plenty of time left after the league and N episode so they created it to fill time until October(the release of XY). There is barely any time left until November

masdog