• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Journeys still has 16 episodes left in Japan apparently

Dragneelo

Anipoke Hiveleader
So...I normally wouldn't do this because it comes across as gloating. But someone was a real arrogant **** to everyone in this thread who dared disagree with them.

So @Sham, I think you owe a LOT of people apologies around here.
Ignore that blud....they are a liar , hypocrite nd what not

Now don't ban me for this

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
thanos-they-called-me-a-madman.gif

@UnovaMaster

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Next week's episode + Ash's final 11 = 54

All will be packaged under Ultimate Journeys

I. Was. Right.
This is the equivalent of the My Immortal writer correctly guessing a plot point of the 7th Harry Potter book. You’re still nutty as a fruitcake. It’s just that you’re right and nutty as a fruitcake.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
...The My Immortal crazy chick was right on something Harry Potter did?
She said Harry would need to commit suicide to break the final horcrux. He does commit suicide by cop in the 7th book for that very purpose

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Well well
Looks like the episode count was right all along
People need to stop celebrating early lol

Also, people need to take TPCI more seriously. They KNOW stuff for sure and aren't as incompetent or unaware as people like to pretend. I'm not gonna say I constantly believed this episode count was right, but something did feel fishy and beyond something that could be explained as TPCI made a mistake

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
They already announce two new protagonists, he is not coming back to a full time roll anymore, maybe a minor appearance in the 11 episode arc
Didn't the preview poster for BW remove all references to Ash? So I wouldn't completely rule it out, even if it is EXTREMELY unlikely.

/For the record, I don't think it would happen...maybe a 0.000001% chance.

DuskAstral

Didn't the preview poster for BW remove all references to Ash? So I wouldn't completely rule it out, even if it is EXTREMELY unlikely.
If I remember correctly, it was done similarly in DP, where the first trailer only showed Hikari