• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Journeys still has 16 episodes left in Japan apparently

Jeal

If I remember correctly, it was done similarly in DP, where the first trailer only showed Hikari
And this poster
Pok%C3%A9mon_the_Series_Diamond_%26_Pearl_anime_poster.jpg

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I'd wait until April on that one :)
If Goh somehow ends up dying and gets reincarnated as one of the new protagonists, I’m buying some of the good vodka and downing it.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
If Goh somehow ends up dying and gets reincarnated as one of the new protagonists, I’m buying some of the good vodka and downing it.
Just buy cheap vodka. It will help you dull the pain just the same…

UnovaMaster

Liko and Roy are traveling the world

Goh has other Pokemon to catch still, I'm not saying Goh will be on the same lead level, but it's easy to put him in like a 3rd supporting addition

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
They way this post tricked my dumbass into believing that PAUL would be one of Ash's Sinnoh Companions
I mean having a cold and distant companion would be pretty interesting

jinnrob

Water Pokemon Master
Liko and Roy are traveling the world

Goh has other Pokemon to catch still, I'm not saying Goh will be on the same lead level, but it's easy to put him in like a 3rd supporting addition
The two new protagonists seem pretty young. All we know about them is that they will be featured with the Gen9 starters.

If they go to school in Paldea I could see Goh being a teacher/TA/Guest.