• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jrock , Visual Kei

Status
Not open for further replies.

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Anyone a fan of it? If you are what bands do you like? If not feel free to give your thoughts on it. Visual Kei is a music style all about the emo, goth look that is popular in japan.The sound can vary by the artist , from pop to rock to metal. I'm not a fan of the looks of Visual K really, but i love the music style. Some of the artists I like are Kagrra , Gackt , Penicillin, Sug, Psycho le Cemu and Duel Jewel. But mostly a gackt fan , Btw yay he is in FF Crisis Core.

Property of Kirby

now belongs to...
It used to be good at one point in time, but now all that trash sounds the same and has no originality. Much like American music, eh?

HK

Radiance of Shadows
I'm actually remotely curious about X Japan, who receive recognition for pioneering the genre and being actually quite good instead of another generic J-pop band.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Malice Mizer

It's my favorite j-rock/visual kei.

Also Gackt is more j-pop imo, he was only super cool in MM. D:

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Eh gackt can be Jpop. But some of his songs are more rock. I'm sorry i listen to Jpop also and none of these sound like that. But I do agree he was great in Malice Mizer.

Returner
Redemption
White Eyes
Lust for blood
Death wish
Lu:Na
Storm
Dispar
Mind Forest
Cube

Status
Not open for further replies.