• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~[Jsmnpsyche6's Graphics]~

JsmnPsyche6

~[Winter Angel]~
Jsmpsyche6's GFX Gallery

Welcome. This is where I keep track of my recent-made banners. Please leave a comment/crit, it helps. <3

truecrimeax2.png

lindsaylohanfg9.png

frost2xw8.png

yunasi3.png

mischiefnq1.png

Also, rates for my artworks in DA are appreciated or you can add me: http://jasminearts.deviantart.com/

These are good, but they have a few flaws. The thing is, ALL of them look too crowded. You sure love using C4D's, but sometimes, they get in the way of the render, and it almost seems as if they're being used as a stock. C4D's are used to give the banner some flow.

The Lindsay Lohan banner is too bright. The orange one is nice, because it's not crowded, and the colors fit. There's just no lighting, depth, and the text is covered. You have tons of space for your text, but you chose to hide it.

The top one is best IMO, but I can't say why...

JsmnPsyche6

~[Winter Angel]~
Yeah, I guess I put in too much c4ds. xP

Here's another one; not much c4d put in, though. :eek:

geishabt6.png

The woman stock looks GIF-y, I know. Someone who knows how to smooth it, help would be appreciated. ;)

Anyways, C+CC is welcomed. :p

Last edited:

Azure Wolf

^They remind me of Magne's banners, the bottom one is overdone and the top one is too sharp. Your text is very good and the colors are good too.