• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

JTrainer's Trade Thread

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
I'll take it off my wants then.

I did already get one in a trade, its just that its Lv 100 so it can't evolve.

OT Venom? if so It's a big hack ..

JTrainer

Pokemon SwordMaster

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Uh.... Yeah...it is...

How is it a big hack? I checked it on pokecheck and everything looked legit.

Pokecheck does not check your events! I was told by someone I know and he told me it's hacked. We have had that Chancey before but Elements told me its hacked as well. In addition it's really hard to find a legit wish Chancey then it will be hard to get a legit shiny one.

Last edited:

JTrainer

Pokemon SwordMaster
Pokecheck does not check your events! I was told by someone I know and he told me it's hacked. We have had that Chancey before but Elements told me its hacked as well. In addition it's really hard to find a legit wish Chancey then it will be hard to get a legit shiny one.

Oh.

Well, I'm gonna hold onto it anyway. Cause I had been seeing on the internet all the fuss about how good wish chansey was and it was really driving me crazy that I could not get one!

So regardless of whether this one is hacked or not, for now I'm gonna keep it (though, of course, I will not put it up for trade). Though from now on I'll be more careful with what I trade for.

As for our trade, anything from Elements yet?

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Oh.

Well, I'm gonna hold onto it anyway. Cause I had been seeing on the internet all the fuss about how good wish chansey was and it was really driving me crazy that I could not get one!

So regardless of whether this one is hacked or not, for now I'm gonna keep it (though, of course, I will not put it up for trade). Though from now on I'll be more careful with what I trade for.

As for our trade, anything from Elements yet?

Elements has not been active for a while in our shop but he will be back soon.

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
I liked 31/31/31/31/31/31 Lv50 Rash Victreebel(Shiny) (172 Atk/ 142 SpAtk/ 196 Spe) (holding life orb) moves: Leaf Blade, Growth, Weather Ball, Sludge Bomb, 31/31/31/31/31/31 Lv100 Careful GAMESTP Jirachi (252 HP/ 224 SpDef/ 32 Spe) (holding leftovers) moves: Iron Head, Wish, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave
31/3/31/31/31/31 Lv50 Bold Tentacruel (Shiny)(Liquid Ooze) (252 HP/ 248 Def/ 10 SpDef) (holding Black Sludge) moves: Scald, Rapid Spin, Ice Beam, Toxic Spikes
Mainly the Jirachi though, Have you any other events?

JTrainer

Pokemon SwordMaster
I liked 31/31/31/31/31/31 Lv50 Rash Victreebel(Shiny) (172 Atk/ 142 SpAtk/ 196 Spe) (holding life orb) moves: Leaf Blade, Growth, Weather Ball, Sludge Bomb, 31/31/31/31/31/31 Lv100 Careful GAMESTP Jirachi (252 HP/ 224 SpDef/ 32 Spe) (holding leftovers) moves: Iron Head, Wish, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave
31/3/31/31/31/31 Lv50 Bold Tentacruel (Shiny)(Liquid Ooze) (252 HP/ 248 Def/ 10 SpDef) (holding Black Sludge) moves: Scald, Rapid Spin, Ice Beam, Toxic Spikes
Mainly the Jirachi though, Have you any other events?

I sent you a PM about the other events I have.

Does the skarmory u want needs to be male? I got a female one impish shiny flawless Hav roost stealth rock and need to check I'd it got the other two moves but I believe it got whirlwind

JTrainer

Pokemon SwordMaster
Does the skarmory u want needs to be male? I got a female one impish shiny flawless Hav roost stealth rock and need to check I'd it got the other two moves but I believe it got whirlwind

Oh, I haven't updated my thread here yet. Sorry but I already got the skarmory that I wanted.

Ok then also I hav a dw bulbasaur lonely but I believe it's flawless gotta check

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
hello i'm interested in some of your shiny flawless
slowbro, jolteon,alakazam, barboach,breloom, leafeon and arcanine
i have a list of my shiny near flawless and flawless pokes in my sig i can give you more info on any that take your interest

Last edited:

mogan3

Wanna trade
ill trade u shiny pokemon 4 the shiny emboar and serperior

JTrainer

Pokemon SwordMaster
ill trade u shiny pokemon 4 the shiny emboar and serperior

I'm interested in the Lanturn and Absol in your sig. Can you give me their details? (natures, genders, abilities, moves, IVs?)

mogan3

Wanna trade
i also got many more shinies i was just too lazy to type them also how do u do the iv thing but lanturn female nature quirky, ability volt absorb moves, bublebeam,signalbeam,discharge,hydropump absolmale calm, super luck night slash, protect, detect toxic