• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ju-da-su's Trading Post (JP)

Kreayshawn

Hi there. I'm very interested in your Timid 4 IV FEMALE Squirtle with missing speed. (31/x/31/31/31/x)

I can offer 4 IV Shinies. I have Adamant Meditites, Drain Punch/Fake Out/Psycho Cut/Bullet Punch, all miss Special Attack and another Stat. You can chose. Also have 4 IV Quiet Honedges. They all miss Speed and one other stat.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Meh, I won't change my mind that easily since it's the White Flobebe...As I said, couldn't even find one yet myself. ._."

Also, I just want to ask you. Is there any other male you would want? I just figured out I want a breeding project from someone with Y...for a female Skelps preferably in Luxury Ball. ._."

omg you were on like three hours ago dang it i i was on too >.< my light was on if you can just pm me when you see my green light on that would be great ill try to do the same but everytime i look its not on for you >.< im gunna get some rest hopefully i can try to trade with you tommorow when i wake up i may sleep in by accident since its late so cross my figures i don't since your time zone is far....also are you asking for a skelp in luxuary ball as a breeding project? but if it is yeah i can help you out i catch a female in luxuary for you and breed it if you want for something else as well...i still have that flabebe for you though :3

Mega Typhlosion

I'd like to make a request:

Timid Male EEVEE (Run Away 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Modest Male BULBASAUR (Chlorophyll 31/x/31/31/31/31)

I offer (pick two) - All English:

Timid Male VULPIX (Drought 31/x/31/31/31/31) w/Hypnosis and Power Swap (Repeat Ball)
Timid Female VULPIX (Drought x/31/31/31/31/31) w/Hypnosis (Repeat Ball)
Bold Female SLOWPOKE (Regenerator 31/31/31/31/31/x or 31/x/31/31/31/31) (Poké Ball)
Modest Female CLAUNCHER (Mega Launcher 31/x/31/31/31/31) (Poké Ball)
Timid Female JOLTIK (Unnerve 31/x/31/31/31/31) (Net Ball)

I can breed more so if you want PM me for my list (it's too big to put in here).

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Offering: a 5IV JP Woobat w/ klutz

Wanted: 5iv ha nidoran male

PokeAmi

Omg...you must be going crazy about seeing me here AGAIN! xP, sorry!

But I saw that you were looking for a 6 IV Human-like Male

I have a 6IV Male Croagunk.
In NetBall, Anticipation, 4 eggmoves: Counter, BulletPunch, DrainPunch and FakeOut.

Would you want it for a 5IV Male Ghastly, Timid. 31/X/31/31/31/31 ?

Edit: Croagunk has Adamant Nature.

Last edited:

Ju-da-su

Thank you, much appreciated. I apologize as well for my hasty words. I've added you, my FC is 0748 - 2877 - 8988, and I will trade you an Ocean Vivillon. If you do manage to get more space, I would be happy to trade you the rest of the Vivillon as promised.

I just looked back and realized that you're looking for a Modest one. orz

Would a Timid one be OK? I have male protean with that spread and toxic spike now. Don't know if the egg move is enough to compensate for its nature though. Am very sorry once again. >_<"

Scatterbug is in Premier Ball, has ability Compound Eyes, and I can breed you either male or female if you want.

Does your Chansey have its HA? Forgot to ask, sorry...>_<"

Hi there. I'm very interested in your Timid 4 IV FEMALE Squirtle with missing speed. (31/x/31/31/31/x)

I can offer 4 IV Shinies. I have Adamant Meditites, Drain Punch/Fake Out/Psycho Cut/Bullet Punch, all miss Special Attack and another Stat. You can chose. Also have 4 IV Quiet Honedges. They all miss Speed and one other stat.

What 4V shinies can you offer?

Ok sounds ok. 6IV starly male & 5IV male riolu for male riolu & male shroomish?

Yep. :3

I'll work on breeding those two for you right away. X3

omg you were on like three hours ago dang it i i was on too >.< my light was on if you can just pm me when you see my green light on that would be great ill try to do the same but everytime i look its not on for you >.< im gunna get some rest hopefully i can try to trade with you tommorow when i wake up i may sleep in by accident since its late so cross my figures i don't since your time zone is far....also are you asking for a skelp in luxuary ball as a breeding project? but if it is yeah i can help you out i catch a female in luxuary for you and breed it if you want for something else as well...i still have that flabebe for you though :3

Yeah, I looked and your light isn't green-lit either. Let's hope we can catch each other online sometime soon~ >_<"

As for the Skelps, if possible, yes. My game is X, so I can't catch a Skelps myself. I only have one that came off from GTS, but it's in normal pokeball...Tell me if you want anything for that Skelps too, please? :3

I'd like to make a request:

Timid Male EEVEE (Run Away 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Modest Male BULBASAUR (Chlorophyll 31/x/31/31/31/31)

I offer (pick two) - All English:

Timid Male VULPIX (Drought 31/x/31/31/31/31) w/Hypnosis and Power Swap (Repeat Ball)
Timid Female VULPIX (Drought x/31/31/31/31/31) w/Hypnosis (Repeat Ball)
Bold Female SLOWPOKE (Regenerator 31/31/31/31/31/x or 31/x/31/31/31/31) (Poké Ball)
Modest Female CLAUNCHER (Mega Launcher 31/x/31/31/31/31) (Poké Ball)
Timid Female JOLTIK (Unnerve 31/x/31/31/31/31) (Net Ball)

I can breed more so if you want PM me for my list (it's too big to put in here).

Not interested in any of the ones you have there though. Sorry. ._."

Offering: a 5IV JP Woobat w/ klutz

Wanted: 5iv ha nidoran male

What ball is it bred in?

Omg...you must be going crazy about seeing me here AGAIN! xP, sorry!

But I saw that you were looking for a 6 IV Human-like Male

I have a 6IV Male Croagunk.
In NetBall, Anticipation, 4 eggmoves: Counter, BulletPunch, DrainPunch and FakeOut.

Would you want it for a 5IV Male Ghastly, Timid. 31/X/31/31/31/31 ?

Edit: Adamant Nature.

Haha. Nay, I don't get bored of seeing the same people offering things though. Plus, your offer pried my interest every time. :p

Yep, I can breed for a 5V Male Timid Gastly for that Croagunk~ Time to start breeding some Gastly then. XD

Kreayshawn

What 4V shinies can you offer?

The ones I posted. Meditite with those Egg Moves, Honedge. I have a Dwebble and Electrike as well now. Unsure if 4 IV though. Can check.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Im on if you can read this i vmed you too since your pm box is full >.< if you log off darn it >.< but anyway yeah i can get you a skelp :3 i mostly got everything i need >.> so im not sure what i want for it lol um i guess you can give me a hidden ability i don't have maybe?

Last edited:

PokeAmi

Haha. Nay, I don't get bored of seeing the same people offering things though. Plus, your offer pried my interest every time. :p

Yep, I can breed for a 5V Male Timid Gastly for that Croagunk~ Time to start breeding some Gastly then. XD

Haha, That's atleast good to hear. XD
And thank you very much for accepting my request once again :)

proverb

Breeding Pairs, 5iv Bred Competitive Pokemon, and Rare Items FT

Breeding Pairs:
Scyther - Jolly/Technician
Froakie - Timid/Protean
Gligar - Impish/Immunity
Honedge - Brave/No Guard
Nincada - Jolly/Compound Eyes(speed boost when evolved)

All breeding pairs consist of 2 parents with above Natures/Abilities as well as their appropriate 5ivs.

5iv Competitive Bred Pokemon:
Gligar - Impish/Immunity 31/31/31/X/31/31
Volcarona - Modest/Flame Body 31/31/x/31/31/31
Greninja - Timid/Protean 31/x/31/31/31/31
Florges - Calm/Flower Veil 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ninjask - Jolly/Speed Boost 31/x/31/31/31/31
Noivern - Modest/Infiltrator 31/X/31/31/31/31
Medicham - Adamant/Pure Power 31/31/31/x/31/31
Blastoise - Modest/Rain Dish 31/x/31/31/31/31

IV Bred Shiny Pokemon:
Lucario - Modest/Inner Focus 31/x/31/31/31/31
Scizor - Adamant/Technician 31/31/31/x/x/31

Imperfect Shinies:
Graveler
Magcargo

Rare Items:
Bright Powder
Ampharosite
Toxic Orb
Power Weight
Rocky Helmet
Focus Band
Scizorite
Gengarite
Banettite
Houndoominite
Aerodactylite
Gyradosite
Mewtwonite Y

Looking For:
5-6iv Dittos
5-6iv Kangaskhan - Adamant or Jolly/Scrappy
5-6iv Gible - Jolly/Rough Skin
5-6iv Larvitar - Adamant/Guts
5-6iv Venipede - Adamant/Speed Boost
5-6iv Beldum - Adamant/Clear Body
5-6iv Bulbasaur - Relaced/Chlorophyll
5-6iv Solosis - Bold/Magic Gaurd
5-6iv Whismur - Modest/Rattled
5-6iv Shellder - Adamant/Skill Link
5-6iv Pineco - Relaxed/Sturdy

Also any competitive shiny pokemon with 4ivs+

PM me with any questions, offers, or interests.

Mega Typhlosion

Here's my full list. Interested in any of them?

Clauncher – Male/Female – Modest – Mega Launcher – 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Togepi – Male – Timid/Calm – Serene Grace – 31/xx/31/31/31/31 – Nasty Plot
Tyrunt – Male – Jolly – Strong Jaw – 31/31/31/xx/31/31 – Dragon Dance/Fire Fang
Fennekin – Male – Timid – Blaze – 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Helioptile – Male/Female – Timid – Any Ability – 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Honedge – Male/Female – Adamant/Brave – No Guard – 31/31/31/xx/31/31 or 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Slowpoke – Male/Female – Bold – Any Ability – 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Froakie – Male – Timid – Protean – 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Joltik – Male/Female – Timid – Compound Eyes – 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Dratini – Male/Female – Adamant – Marvel Scale – 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Bagon – Male/Female – Jolly – Any Ability – 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Dragon Dance
Larvesta – Male/Female – Modest – Flame Body – xx/31/31/31/31/31 – Morning Sun
Absol – Male/Female – Adamant – Super Luck/Pressure – 31/31/31/xx/31/31 – Megahorn/ Play Rough
Larvitar – Male/Female – Jolly/Adamant – 31/31/31/xx/31/31 – Dragon Dance/Outrage/Stealth Rock
Vulpix – Male/Female – Timid/Modest – 31/xx/31/31/31/31 – Hypnosis/Power Swap
Torchic – Male – Adamant/Jolly – Any Ability – 31/31/31/xx/31/31 – Reversal/Baton Pass
Torkoal – Male/Female – Sassy/Timid/Modest/Adamant/Jolly – Several 5IV configurations
Houndour – Male/Female – Timid/Modest – Flash Fire – 31/xx/31/31/31/31

HylianGlaceon

Hyrulean Resident
Would you be interested in a 6IV Modest Female Mareep bred in Ultra Ball for one of these?

Timid Eevee with Curse, Covet, Wish, Yawn, bred in Heal Ball:
Male (Run Away 31/x/31/31/31/31)

The Mareep has no HA or Egg moves. Not sure what Egg moves would even be useful. Can also offer a Male instead if you'd prefer that.

Ju-da-su

The ones I posted. Meditite with those Egg Moves, Honedge. I have a Dwebble and Electrike as well now. Unsure if 4 IV though. Can check.

Can you tell me their IVs, like, all of them? Which IVs are they missing, for the Meditite and Honedge? Since clearly, you seem to have more than one for both of them...

Im on if you can read this i vmed you too since your pm box is full >.< if you log off darn it >.< but anyway yeah i can get you a skelp :3 i mostly got everything i need >.> so im not sure what i want for it lol um i guess you can give me a hidden ability i don't have maybe?

...My PM box isn't full though...It's still only at 150 something...(and other people still manage to send me PM like normal though... ._.")

Yeah, sure. Just tell me later which HA pokemons you want. Can breed most of it (but not all of it...>_<")

Just heard your PM box was full!

Did you get my new offer?

...I don't think I got your new offer though, but my PM box isn't full...which is weird...>_<"

Can you repost here again? What's your offer and what do you want for them? ._."

Haha, That's atleast good to hear. XD
And thank you very much for accepting my request once again :)

Gastly's ready. Just send me a trade whenever you see me on. I should be able to answer to them unless I'm Battle Chateau'ing...:p

Here's my full list. Interested in any of them?

Clauncher – Male/Female – Modest – Mega Launcher – 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Togepi – Male – Timid/Calm – Serene Grace – 31/xx/31/31/31/31 – Nasty Plot
Tyrunt – Male – Jolly – Strong Jaw – 31/31/31/xx/31/31 – Dragon Dance/Fire Fang
Fennekin – Male – Timid – Blaze – 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Helioptile – Male/Female – Timid – Any Ability – 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Honedge – Male/Female – Adamant/Brave – No Guard – 31/31/31/xx/31/31 or 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Slowpoke – Male/Female – Bold – Any Ability – 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Froakie – Male – Timid – Protean – 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Joltik – Male/Female – Timid – Compound Eyes – 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Dratini – Male/Female – Adamant – Marvel Scale – 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Bagon – Male/Female – Jolly – Any Ability – 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Dragon Dance
Larvesta – Male/Female – Modest – Flame Body – xx/31/31/31/31/31 – Morning Sun
Absol – Male/Female – Adamant – Super Luck/Pressure – 31/31/31/xx/31/31 – Megahorn/ Play Rough
Larvitar – Male/Female – Jolly/Adamant – 31/31/31/xx/31/31 – Dragon Dance/Outrage/Stealth Rock
Vulpix – Male/Female – Timid/Modest – 31/xx/31/31/31/31 – Hypnosis/Power Swap
Torchic – Male – Adamant/Jolly – Any Ability – 31/31/31/xx/31/31 – Reversal/Baton Pass
Torkoal – Male/Female – Sassy/Timid/Modest/Adamant/Jolly – Several 5IV configurations
Houndour – Male/Female – Timid/Modest – Flash Fire – 31/xx/31/31/31/31

What balls are they in all in?

Would you be interested in a 6IV Modest Female Mareep bred in Ultra Ball for one of these?

Timid Eevee with Curse, Covet, Wish, Yawn, bred in Heal Ball:
Male (Run Away 31/x/31/31/31/31)

The Mareep has no HA or Egg moves. Not sure what Egg moves would even be useful. Can also offer a Male instead if you'd prefer that.

Sorry, not interested...^_^"

akaFila

#2L2Q
Interested In:
1. Charmander(Male) w/ Timid (Solar Power 31/x/31/31/31/31)

2. Rotom w/ Timid (Levitate 31/x/31/31/31/31)

Offering:
1. Joltik(Female) w/ Timid (Unnerve 31/x/31/31/31/31)

2. Xerneas w/ Quirky(Neutral) (Fairy Aura 31/x/31/31/x/x) OR Honedge(Male or Female) w/ Brave (No Guard 31/31/31/31/31/x)

Last edited:

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Chansey has Natural Cure as ability, felt it was more useful competitively. I do have both male and female Scatterbug ready for trade tho if that's what you'd prefer.

ModelT

The Normal Trainer
I only have a Growlithe in Repeat Ball though. Can give you a male one if you want (so you can breed it with your one in normal pokeball). Am only interested in the rare Evo stone if you can get me, preferably, a pair of shiny stone? Can send with fodder if you want...

So the trade would be:

JP Male Growlithe
Adamant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Close Combat, Flare Blitz

for

2x Fodder holding Shiney Stones

I'd be down for that, sure.