• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ju-da-su's Trading Post (JP)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
...My PM box isn't full though...It's still only at 150 something...(and other people still manage to send me PM like normal though... ._.")

Yeah, sure. Just tell me later which HA pokemons you want. Can breed most of it (but not all of it...>_<")"

that is wierd i think serebii just doesn't like you lol if you accept my friend request you can vm i think this may be easier XD how bout this if i sleep in in normally log on like after midnight for you, if you can stay on a bit longer and wait for a vm from me im sure it will work im really trying so hard but everytime i log on you light is on then your light turns off after i message you or post here >.<

Hi i'm interested in your Female (Torrent 31/31/x/31/31/31) Timid Froakie with Toxic Spike bred in Luxury Ball:
i can offer Ability Capsule or any other BP items

Last edited:

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
I just looked back and realized that you're looking for a Modest one. orz

Would a Timid one be OK? I have male protean with that spread and toxic spike now. Don't know if the egg move is enough to compensate for its nature though. Am very sorry once again. >_<"

That would be fine, thank you.

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
I'm sorry, the female Corphish I offered you is taking quite some time even though the gender ratio isn't broken. We can cancel the trade if you aren't that interested anymore.

coolerdynastic

Hi since you are looking for a non IV bred pokes. Would you be interested in trading your 4iv squirtle for my 4iv Charmander?it has all the dragon type egg moves (Outrage, Dragon Pulse,Dragon Rush and DD)

Ju-da-su

UPDATE!

Sorry for the late reply, guys. I was busy during the past week, and once I was free, Serebii just won't let me in (as you can see from me being offline for two days...-_-")

In the first post, I give an alternative way to contact me though. Also, stocking some Fletchling, Gastly and Shroomish and update my breeding ground part. Also putting up two old female Charmanders in pokeballs, since I figured I don't need them anymore either...>_<"

Interested In:
1. Charmander(Male) w/ Timid (Solar Power 31/x/31/31/31/31)

2. Rotom w/ Timid (Levitate 31/x/31/31/31/31)

Offering:
1. Joltik(Female) w/ Timid (Unnerve 31/x/31/31/31/31)

2. Xerneas w/ Quirky(Neutral) (Fairy Aura 31/x/31/31/x/x) OR Honedge(Male or Female) w/ Brave (No Guard 31/31/31/31/31/x)

What ball is your Honedge in? Not interested in Xerneus nor Joltik btw, sorry...

Chansey has Natural Cure as ability, felt it was more useful competitively. I do have both male and female Scatterbug ready for trade tho if that's what you'd prefer.

Alright, will take the Scatterbug then. When are you usually available to trade? >_<"

Hi i'm interested in your Female (Torrent 31/31/x/31/31/31) Timid Froakie with Toxic Spike bred in Luxury Ball:
i can offer Ability Capsule or any other BP items

Sorry, not interested in any item atm...

That would be fine, thank you.

Alright. >_<"

Already added you, so just send me a trade any time you're ready. >_<"

I'm sorry, the female Corphish I offered you is taking quite some time even though the gender ratio isn't broken. We can cancel the trade if you aren't that interested anymore.

Meh, I don't mind waiting. Take your time. >_<"

Hi since you are looking for a non IV bred pokes. Would you be interested in trading your 4iv squirtle for my 4iv Charmander?it has all the dragon type egg moves (Outrage, Dragon Pulse,Dragon Rush and DD)

Sorry, am not interested in a Charmander. >_<"

Last edited:

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
Thanks, online now if you're available.

Edit: Also, I will soon have Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling with appropriate IVs bred in a Luxury Ball, would you be interested in trading one of yours for mine?

Last edited:

jnrust

Interested in Chespin, Togepi, Aron, Shroomish, and Bulbasaur.

Offering 5 IV: Pumpkaboo (Super) w/ Destiny Bond and Disable, Machop w/ Bullet Punch and Knock Off, Pinsir w/ Quick Attack and Close Combat, and/or Vullaby (can breed w/ Knock Off).

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Offering Male 4 IV Zorua in a pokeball

Wanting: Male (Super Luck 31/31/31/x/x/31) Absol in any ball

Last edited:

coolerdynastic

UPDATE!

Sorry, am not interested in a Charmander. >_<"
Well not surprised since you had so many Charmanders for trade. How about Dratini with Dragon Pulse and Dragon Dance?it has 4iv as well

Ju-da-su

UPDATE!

Adding my first HP-bred pokemon, Female Quirky Eevee with HP Ice! Will start breeding more HP Ice Eevee now, after I managed to breed a perfect HP Ice modest male one (31/31/31/31/31/30) to use with all the females I've collected. :p

Thanks, online now if you're available.

Edit: Also, I will soon have Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling with appropriate IVs bred in a Luxury Ball, would you be interested in trading one of yours for mine?

Guess not. I'm pleased with my Premier Ball'd one, so...sorry. ^_^"

Interested in Chespin, Togepi, Aron, Shroomish, and Bulbasaur.

Offering 5 IV: Pumpkaboo (Super) w/ Destiny Bond and Disable, Machop w/ Bullet Punch and Knock Off, Pinsir w/ Quick Attack and Close Combat, and/or Vullaby (can breed w/ Knock Off).

What balls are they bred in and do any of them have their hidden ability?

Offering Male 4 IV Zorua in a pokeball

Wanting: Male (Super Luck 31/31/31/x/x/31) Absol in any ball

Does it have Extrasensory?

Well not surprised since you had so many Charmanders for trade. How about Dratini with Dragon Pulse and Dragon Dance?it has 4iv as well

Not interested in that either, sorry.

Last edited:

jnrust

Pumpkaboo in Premiere Ball, Machop in Ultra Ball, Pinsir in Ultra Ball, and Vullaby in Dusk Ball. Pinsir has HA.

Ju-da-su

UPDATE:

Restocking more Riolus and putting my 5V female Lucario HA up for trade, since I just managed to breed a 6V HA female one. :p

Pumpkaboo in Premiere Ball, Machop in Ultra Ball, Pinsir in Ultra Ball, and Vullaby in Dusk Ball. Pinsir has HA.

Am interested in only the Pinsir then. What do you want for it?

Sorry no, unless I can teach them via tm

...Extrasensory is an eggmove, not a TM move.

Not interested then. Sorry.

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
If you have the male Gastly ready I can trade right now?
I've added you, my fc is 2723 9807 1974. Do you want the male or female scatterbug?

Ju-da-su

I've added you, my fc is 2723 9807 1974. Do you want the male or female scatterbug?

Added and online now. Female one, please? :3

Ju-da-su

Added and online now. Female one, please? :3

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
Guess not. I'm pleased with my Premier Ball'd one, so...sorry. ^_^"

No problem. If I breed any 5 IVs you don't have, I'll be back. Thanks for the trade!

Edit: First post says you're looking for rare evolutionary stones, would you trade an Adamant HA 31/31/31/x/31/31 Fletchling for some of them?

Last edited:

jnrust

UPDATE:

Restocking more Riolus and putting my 5V female Lucario HA up for trade, since I just managed to breed a 6V HA female one. :p

Am interested in only the Pinsir then. What do you want for it?

...Extrasensory is an eggmove, not a TM move.

Not interested then. Sorry.

Chespin, Togepi, Aron, Shroomish, and Bulbasaur. Aron and Shroomish should be female w/ Shroomish having the HA. The rest, I'm not picky about. Just curious which ones are you willing to offer.