• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ju-da-su's Trading Post (JP)

Lunarasammy

Team Starshine
Excuse me Ju da su, I ma interested in one of your male chespins (Male 31/31/31/x/31/31)
What would be worth it? I'm only a beginning breeder and IV trader, so I don't know what would be a proper offer.
It would help with my shiny IV chespin I wish to get.

Roughneck JB

Hey, I can trade any of the 5 IV pokemon or shinies listed in my shop for:

- Chespin HA (Adamant) with Spikes, Synthesis, Curse, bred in Nest Ball
- White Flabebe (Calm) bred in Premier Ball

Also, I have a 5 IV Yamask Egg that I'd like hatched in a foreign game. Would you be able to hatch it & return it to me? (For another 5 IV poke, if you want)

ModelT

The Normal Trainer
Hey, sorry about not ever being on to trade. I've been having lots of issues with my wireless router being old and useless. Got a new one recently, and just got it configured last night. You still okay to trade that Growlithe for my Shiny Stones?

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
Hi, I am interested in a 5 iv female froakie with HA

I can offer a 5 iv adamant scyther with night slash, the spread is 31/31/31/x/31/31

Last edited:

HylianGlaceon

Hyrulean Resident
Hey Ju-Da-su, I saw your post in the Pokebank thread.

Are you able to breed a Female Dream Ball Anticipation Eevee in return for one of these listed on your want list?

"- 5V-6V female Eevee bred in Quick Ball, Net Ball, Repeat Ball or Nest Ball"

They'd probably only be a 5IV Female with Anticipation, but I'd be willing to breed one for the Dream Ball one. Let me know which one as well as I have the ability to breed them with Anticipation in any standard ball.

MarioGamer159

Hey there. So I'm interested in your Timid Froakie with Toxic Spikes in a Luxury Ball (Male Protean 31/31/x/31/31/31). For trade I have either a:

31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Female Hawlucha with Unburden (Egg Moves Entrainment and Quick Guard) in a Premier Ball

31/x/31/31/31/0 Sassy Female Spritzee with Aroma Veil (Egg Move Wish) in a Luxury Ball

And some 4 IV Pokemon in Luxury balls, if none of those interest you. And these are all from a North American copy of Y just so you know.

Also, if possible, could you reply to this in a visitor message or PM? I'm pretty bad at checking threads on here for replies so it'd be the fastest way to get a hold of me. Thanks for your time and good luck with your IV hunting.

Pkmn Trainer Chireru

XBOX Psycho Trainer
do u have pokebank? I'll give you 1 transfered shiny from my stash for every 6 pkmn transfered.

Lunarasammy

Team Starshine
Can we do a Chespin swap?

your: Male (Bulletproof 31/31/31/x/31/31)
with egg moves spikes, synthesis, and curse
(doesn't matter the ball or nature, as I have females with nature and in premier ball)

For my own Male (Bulletproof 31/31/31/x/31/31)
in a premier ball spread Chespin?
(this one only has spikes and synthesis though)
-------
I'd really like a shiny quilladin with 4-5 IVs and this would help me a lot in breeding it.

PM me if you consider please

mrpokemanz

can you please trade me either ;245;raikou ;244;entei ;243;suicune ;130;gyarados for my ;003;venusaur please

Last edited: