• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ju-da-su's Trading Post (JP)

Madcap

Part-Time Breeder
I'm interested in one of your Absol Female (Super Luck 31/31/31/x/31/31; also with Double Edge) for the female Furfrou, if that sounds good. ^_^

syntoku

I can breed you practically any 5V you want as I have a 4v ditto that makes it a breeze, anything in particular you really want? I can do egg moves and stuff to

Ju-da-su

I'm interested in one of your Absol Female (Super Luck 31/31/31/x/31/31; also with Double Edge) for the female Furfrou, if that sounds good. ^_^

Sure. Don't see any problem with that. :p

I can breed you practically any 5V you want as I have a 4v ditto that makes it a breeze, anything in particular you really want? I can do egg moves and stuff to

Nothing in particular atm...At least I can't think of any right now... ._."

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I currently can breed Shroomish and Cleffa, but am busy lately though and just don't really know what I want in return exactly atm as well, so...what exactly do you have for offer? I'll look in your list for anything I might be interested enough to start breeding those two for you.

hmmm im not sure what to offer lol never had a chance to choose cuaz i normally let people get the option and start breeding lol anyway hmm im not sure i have all these hidden abilities i could breed for you if you don't have it I have larvesta,woobat,klefki,beartic,lapras,chansey,kecleon,luxio,emolga,shuppet,sawk,hariyama,voltbeat,charmeleon,fletchinder,pikachu,dwebble,pyroar,braixen,ponyta,onix,shuckle,gastrodon,dunsparce,pidgey,snover,vivillion,combee,growlithe,torchic,poliwhirl,gyarados,froadiers,sandshrew,pansage,skarmory,bulbasaur,flabebe(blue flower), goomy,quilladin, swadloon, petilil. I am also getting alot of x and y exclusive capture pokemon that i can't get in my games you need anything like that as well which im not sure what version you have but Im getting alot of them now that i don't have in my game I can breed like pinsir for me. I really can breed whatever you want me too I already breed iv wise meinfoo,shellos,flabebe,klefki,houndour will be moving on too some others soon....I can list all my iv breeds of those if you need me too most of all those i have all good natures for competitive play...I would have more ha but bank isn't out yet so all my rngs are stuck on 5th gen at the moment so once bank is out ill have alot more to choose from including i will capture dittos with flawless stats for people that wants to mm with that doesn't have english game which SilentReaper and I's shop in the 5th gen section will be finally transferred to this section so we will be trading shop friends soon :p

edit: oh also btw i know you have vivillion pattern polar which i have too but is it a good iv one? I could breed you a good iv one of your choice wiht hidden ability, if it comes down to that as well otherwise i can breed any of the hidden abilities i have above or the exclusives that can't get in your game...oh also what i don't have i tell you right now i can get i have a guild and i ask alot my members for stuff what i don't have listed i can get :p sorry for so much text im trying to be in depth as possible what i have and can do for you >.>

Last edited:

Shimo Okami

Am more interested if you can do Modest female HA in Premier Ball (or any other ball you think will suit well with Vulpix/Ninetales, both its normal form and shiny form) though. .-.
Sure, I can do that for you.

GMindz

Poke
Hello im interested in a female 5iv tyrunt JPN what would you want for one of those i dont care about egg moves just want a female 5iv tyrunt from JPN.

I would like to request a Japanese Timid Gastly with 31/X/31/31/31/31 IVs (if you take requests). Gender doesn't matter. Or the ball its in. I'm breeding Charmanders right now so I can offer 5IV Charmanders. Is there any specific spread or nature you want? I also have 5IV Speed Boost Torchics if you want any.

Last edited:

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
I'd like to request a Japanese 6IV Protean Modest Froakie, if female in a Luxury Ball please, if possible! I know that you prefer IV Vivillon in return for an IV poke, but I'd like to offer multiple patterns that you're missing for one Froakie, these being Archipelago, Jungle, Ocean, Meadow, River, and Tundra. If this isn't enough, I could try to breed the 5V-6V Female Charmander you're looking for, but I'm not an experienced breeder so it may take a while. :/
Thanks for your time!

Ju-da-su

hmmm im not sure what to offer lol never had a chance to choose cuaz i normally let people get the option and start breeding lol anyway hmm im not sure i have all these hidden abilities i could breed for you if you don't have it I have larvesta,woobat,klefki,beartic,lapras,chansey,kecleon,luxio,emolga,shuppet,sawk,hariyama,voltbeat,charmeleon,fletchinder,pikachu,dwebble,pyroar,braixen,ponyta,onix,shuckle,gastrodon,dunsparce,pidgey,snover,vivillion,combee,growlithe,torchic,poliwhirl,gyarados,froadiers,sandshrew,pansage,skarmory,bulbasaur,flabebe(blue flower), goomy,quilladin, swadloon, petilil. I am also getting alot of x and y exclusive capture pokemon that i can't get in my games you need anything like that as well which im not sure what version you have but Im getting alot of them now that i don't have in my game I can breed like pinsir for me. I really can breed whatever you want me too I already breed iv wise meinfoo,shellos,flabebe,klefki,houndour will be moving on too some others soon....I can list all my iv breeds of those if you need me too most of all those i have all good natures for competitive play...I would have more ha but bank isn't out yet so all my rngs are stuck on 5th gen at the moment so once bank is out ill have alot more to choose from including i will capture dittos with flawless stats for people that wants to mm with that doesn't have english game which SilentReaper and I's shop in the 5th gen section will be finally transferred to this section so we will be trading shop friends soon :p

edit: oh also btw i know you have vivillion pattern polar which i have too but is it a good iv one? I could breed you a good iv one of your choice wiht hidden ability, if it comes down to that as well otherwise i can breed any of the hidden abilities i have above or the exclusives that can't get in your game...oh also what i don't have i tell you right now i can get i have a guild and i ask alot my members for stuff what i don't have listed i can get :p sorry for so much text im trying to be in depth as possible what i have and can do for you >.>

...Just thought up something...Can you try get me a female Charmander HA, preferably Jolly, with any 5V, in Luxury Ball then? ._."

Hello im interested in a female 5iv tyrunt JPN what would you want for one of those i dont care about egg moves just want a female 5iv tyrunt from JPN.

What can you offer? I don't have any female Tyrunt in hand atm though, and I do expect fair trade for that one, if you're going to ask me to breed one of those.

I would like to request a Japanese Timid Gastly with 31/X/31/31/31/31 IVs (if you take requests). Gender doesn't matter. Or the ball its in. I'm breeding Charmanders right now so I can offer 5IV Charmanders. Is there any specific spread or nature you want? I also have 5IV Speed Boost Torchics if you want any.

Sorry, not interested in either one of them unless you have a female 5V Charmander HA bred in Luxury ball only though.

I'd like to request a Japanese 6IV Protean Modest Froakie, if female in a Luxury Ball please, if possible! I know that you prefer IV Vivillon in return for an IV poke, but I'd like to offer multiple patterns that you're missing for one Froakie, these being Archipelago, Jungle, Ocean, Meadow, River, and Tundra. If this isn't enough, I could try to breed the 5V-6V Female Charmander you're looking for, but I'm not an experienced breeder so it may take a while. :/
Thanks for your time!

I don't take 6V request though...

Shimo Okami

Alright, I now have a female modest 5V Drought Vulpix with Hypnosis and Heat Wave in a Premier Ball. Would you still be interested in trading a 5V HA male Fennekin for it?

Danger9888

I'm going to be breeding some Brave 31/31/31/xx/31/0 Honedge soon. (ENG, in Ultra Balls) I can supply you with a pair if you will breed an identical Japanese one using them and send it to me. (either gender is fine) I can attach some rare candies to them as well if you want.
I can also do Adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 if you wish.

I also can easily acquire an English pair of Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Joltik (in regular pokeballs) That I would be willing to trade for any male Riolu with a spread of 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Nature, pokeball and eggmoves do not matter) I can attach rare candies to these as well.

Oh, and if you still have extra lucky eggs I'd love one or two of those if you're still giving them out.

Friend code is in my signature if you are interested.

Last edited:

Ju-da-su

Got impatient in waiting, so I end up breeding my own Luxury Ball'd Naive Charmanders (since I want Naive shiny Charmander, so I can use both X and Y interchangably without hurting either one of them...Could've shifted to X since I already got one shiny Timid one with decent enough IVs (31/31/31/28-29/x/31), but not exactly pleased with it...>_<") Putting the products up for trade.

Alright, I now have a female modest 5V Drought Vulpix with Hypnosis and Heat Wave in a Premier Ball. Would you still be interested in trading a 5V HA male Fennekin for it?

Yep, I am. :3

I'm going to be breeding some Brave 31/31/31/xx/31/0 Honedge soon. (ENG, in Ultra Balls) I can supply you with a pair if you will breed an identical Japanese one using them and send it to me. (either gender is fine) I can attach some rare candies to them as well if you want.
I can also do Adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 if you wish.

I also can easily acquire an English pair of Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Joltik (in regular pokeballs) That I would be willing to trade for any male Riolu with a spread of 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Nature, pokeball and eggmoves do not matter) I can attach rare candies to these as well.

Oh, and if you still have extra lucky eggs I'd love one or two of those if you're still giving them out.

Friend code is in my signature if you are interested.

Well, I can do that, but you'll have to also take note that I'm rather busy lately, so might not be able to get it back to you as quickly as you want though...

For the Joltik, does it have its HA?

As for the lucky eggs, well, I don't mind attaching them onto pokemons that I trade (after all, I have lots in stock myself actually...) but if we ever trade, you can just go find as many lucky eggs as you want in my safari though, taken that mine is Chansey safari...

Wonderful :D Thank you for the trade! I saw at the last minute you bred female luxury ball charmanders and that would have saved me time since I have a male charmander with 5 IV's but oh well. Thanks for the trade! :D I had to stay up for like 5 hours to make sure I would be able to trade with you XD

Anneuh

I'd like to offer a male 6iv ghastly for your naive charmander Male (Solar Power 31/x/31/31/31/31).

Danger9888

Oh, haha my bad, didn't fully register you had a chansey safari I'll certainly farm my own then. as for the trade, Joltik has the standard compoundeyes ability as I prefer it over swarm (95% accurate Thunder is fun) If you don't care about competitive battling however and just want to stock as many pokemon with their hidden abilities as possible though I can offer a pair of Jolly Truant (HA) 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Durant (Bred in a standard pokeball)

EDIT: Almost forgot, the Durant have Baton Pass as an egg move.

Last edited: