• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ju-da-su's Trading Post (JP)

ayerrowdocta

Hey Whats Up? :)
Would you be willing to trade an Adamant Larvitar with Dragon Dance, Outrage, Pursuit, Stealth Rock 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and the growlithe I previously requested for a trading pair of the murkrows I listed earlier?

Ju-da-su

I don't know if you answered just me or Ayerrowdocta, or both now :p
But I have no problem with waiting, if you was interested in my Offers ^^ I hold off the Snorunt and the Onix's for you and if you could PM me when you're done, that would be great! :D
I know that a Female 5IV Riolu and Tyrunt gonna take some time, but I really appreciate it ^^

EDIT: I forgot to say, but if the Riolu could have Bullet punch it would be great too ._. Sorry forgot to say it in the first post.

Sorry, actually forgot to reply to yours... ._."

Am only interested in the 6V male Onix in your case though...not interested in the other two.

okay that is fine ^_^ Ill find a white flower and capture it :p right after i finish up my breeding with my luxury ball gale wing adamant near flawless fletchling ill get to it :p Im not sure when i can trade but i am off friday and i am gmt -5 so this may be a bit tricky not sure what my work will put me as on saturday cuaz my night is day and your day is night for me XD we shall figure something out I really want a shiny blue flower flabebe this time also with good ivs ^_^

'Kay. Still need to breed you some Shroomish or Cleffa as well, so take your time...>_<"

Would you be willing to trade an Adamant Larvitar with Dragon Dance, Outrage, Pursuit, Stealth Rock 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and the growlithe I previously requested for a trading pair of the murkrows I listed earlier?

Sorry, I'm not interested in trading things in pair. Prefer just taking one and I'll handle its pair myself, using my own Japanese pokes so I can MM at the same time. ^_^"

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
'Kay. Still need to breed you some Shroomish or Cleffa as well, so take your time...>_<"

no problem my friend actually is helping me out she has a flabebe white flower in her game caught with premier ball so she will give me one to breed with so no worries ;) I still haven't started yours and if I get done before you its fine cuaz i can wait no rush ;) I understand when your busy which happens to me alot >.>

PokeAmi

Sorry, actually forgot to reply to yours... ._."

Am only interested in the 6V male Onix in your case though...not interested in the other two.

Oh, alright then...
Is it possible to ask for a 5V Adamant Female Riolu (Steadfast 31/31/31/x/31/31) with BulletPunch? for the Onix?

EDIT:-I will get a female Tyrunt and Bulbasaur from someone else, so i'm not interested in them anymore.

Last edited:

KenKong

That one guy...
looking for a Japanese Adamant 5V Growlithe HA with Close Combat and Morning Sun and a Japanese 5iv timid male HA eevee.
Offering bold HA foongus 31/xx/31/31/31/31 and bold togepi serene grace w/nasty plot 31/xx/31/31/31/31

TheLid

Hello Ju-da-su, I was just looking around and wondering if it was possible to breed a female Togepi with IVs in all stats except Attack. Ability and egg moves don't matter and Im offering a couple of IV bred pokes; Modest Deino, Adamant HA Chespin, Jolly Froakie, Varying Charmanders with pssible egg moves Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Flare Blitz, Outrage, and Dragon Pulse, Adamant HA Venipede and Jolly HA Murkrow.
Also if it's possible I would like it to be in a luxury ball but it's not necessary.
Thank you for your time.

Ju-da-su

Ok, but could I change my growlithe request to the larvitar? :)

Yep, don't see any problem with that. :3

no problem my friend actually is helping me out she has a flabebe white flower in her game caught with premier ball so she will give me one to breed with so no worries ;) I still haven't started yours and if I get done before you its fine cuaz i can wait no rush ;) I understand when your busy which happens to me alot >.>

Got a 5V Shroomish ready though (but it lacks HP, if it's OK with you? ._.")

Just reply back when you're ready then. :3

Oh, alright then...
Is it possible to ask for a 5V Adamant Female Riolu (Steadfast 31/31/31/x/31/31) with BulletPunch? for the Onix?

EDIT:-I will get a female Tyrunt and Bulbasaur from someone else, so i'm not interested in them anymore.

Alright. :3

looking for a Japanese Adamant 5V Growlithe HA with Close Combat and Morning Sun and a Japanese 5iv timid male HA eevee.
Offering bold HA foongus 31/xx/31/31/31/31 and bold togepi serene grace w/nasty plot 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Am only interested in the Foogus if it's female and bred in some special ball other than pokeball though.

Hello Ju-da-su, I was just looking around and wondering if it was possible to breed a female Togepi with IVs in all stats except Attack. Ability and egg moves don't matter and Im offering a couple of IV bred pokes; Modest Deino, Adamant HA Chespin, Jolly Froakie, Varying Charmanders with pssible egg moves Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Flare Blitz, Outrage, and Dragon Pulse, Adamant HA Venipede and Jolly HA Murkrow.
Also if it's possible I would like it to be in a luxury ball but it's not necessary.
Thank you for your time.

My Togepi is only in Heal Ball and only comes with Nasty Plot though...

Sorry, not interested in anything...at least not enough to make me feel like breeding for a 5V female Togepi ATM...

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yep, don't see any problem with that. :3

Got a 5V Shroomish ready though (but it lacks HP, if it's OK with you? ._.")

Just reply back when you're ready then. :3

alright i still need to breed your I got sick over the thanksgiving here in the us so I still need to pick up the flabebe but Ill let you know when im ready and hp hmmm well i rather have the it lacks attack do to im breeding my flabebe calm but if its to much trouble for you Ill be fine with it no worries...

d4rkest

Pokébreeder
Hello,
I was wondering if you would be able to breed a male JAP calm serene grace togepi 31/x/31/31/31/31.
I can offer a ENG perfect 5IV female calm serene grace togepi with nasty plot in luxury ball or a shiny jolly gible (unsure of IVs at the moment). I also have plenty of other 5IVs to offer in my signature.
Thanks

Ju-da-su

alright i still need to breed your I got sick over the thanksgiving here in the us so I still need to pick up the flabebe but Ill let you know when im ready and hp hmmm well i rather have the it lacks attack do to im breeding my flabebe calm but if its to much trouble for you Ill be fine with it no worries...

...Well, I can try breeding more while you're working on yours. Not that much trouble...>_<"

So take your time. Will try to get one that lack attack for you, so...:p

Hello,
I was wondering if you would be able to breed a male JAP calm serene grace togepi 31/x/31/31/31/31.
I can offer a ENG perfect 5IV female calm serene grace togepi with nasty plot in luxury ball or a shiny jolly gible (unsure of IVs at the moment). I also have plenty of other 5IVs to offer in my signature.
Thanks

Yes, I can...Will do it for that female Togepi then. >_<"

Ju-da-su

Ju-da-su

Ju-da-su

Ju-da-su