• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ju-da-su's Trading Post (JP)

KDsage

poke fan
intersested in your
Adamant Aron with Curse Male (Rock Head 31/31/31/x/31/31) or Male (Rock Head 31/31/31/31/31/x)
and a
4iv male Adamant Ralts HA with Disable, Shadow Sneak and Confuse Ray

updated

can offer two of these choices of 4iv & 5iv (4 for 4 and 5 for 5)(all need to be breed)

|male & female! means i trade that gender|
|5iv means i can breed 5iv or 4iv so ask|

20 pokemon ready, and more coming based on trades

1/adamant snover wt snow warning |5iv|

2/impish bergmite wt ice body |5iv|
also wt study wt metal burst |soon|

3/adamant fletchling wt gale wings

4/modest ducklett wt hydration (me first)

5/modest litwick wt flash fire

6/modest tangela wt regenerator (leaf storm) |5iv|

7/calm amaura wt refrigerate |male|
also in relaxed

8/adamant scyther wt technician |5iv|

9/adamant larvitar wt guts (crunch,outrage,dragon dance,stealth rock) |5iv|
also in jolly

10/adamant aipom wt run away (fake out,covet) |5iv|

11/timid vulpix wt drought (hypnosis) |female,5iv|
also in modest

12/hasty charmander wt solar power (dragon pulse) |male|
also in other just ask

13/jolly charmander wt blaze (cruch,outrage,dradon dance) |male|

14/jolly smeargle wt technician |5iv|

15/adamant bunnelby wt huge power (spikes)|5iv|
also in jolly

16/bold eevee wt anticipation & adaptibility (curse,wish,covet) |male,5iv|
also in other natures just ask

17/brave honedge wt no guard |*zero spd,5iv|

18/Timid Nidoran wt hustle (M-sucker punch,F-pursuit)|5iv|
also comes in adament

19/adamant absol wt super luck (baton pass,curse,pursuit,sucker punch) |5iv|

20/timid gastly |5iv|

Last edited:

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
would you be interested in a mewtwonite-x or a dusk stone? or an assault vest or razor fang

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
Interested in: Jolly 5IV (missing SpAtk) m+f pair of Infiltrator Zubat, bred in a Luxury ball.
w/ Brave Bird, Whirlwind and Hypnosis

Offering: Adamant 5IV (missing SpAtk) m+f pair of Adaptability Corphish, bred in a Luxury ball.
w/ Aqua Jet

This pair isn't immediately ready yet, I still have to breed a female corphish to go along with it. Let me know how you feel!

Ju-da-su

My 31/31/31/31/31/30 Kangaskhan for your:
Modest male (Anticipate 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Female (Magic Guard x/31/31/31/31/31)

That Eevee is already traded though. Sorry. >_<"

Are you still interested in the Abra though? What ball is your Kangaskhan, and what's its ability?

Interested in Eevee Modest, Male Run Away 31/31/xx/31/31/31
Modest Ditto xx/xx/31/31/31/xx
Offering: Mewtwonite Y + Shiny Bunneleby

Sorry, already got a Mewtwonite from someone else. >_<"

Hey again :p

Im wondering did we agreed to trade My 6IV Onix for a Female Adamant Riolu, Steadfast 31/31/31/x/31/31, from you?
I become a little unsure now xD

Yep, we did...lol

Actually am still preserving that Riolu for you. Can I have your FC and IGN again? So we can set up trade whenever both of us are ready.

I'm really interested in your Female Timid Solar Power Charmander, are you interested in either Froakie (Protean 5IV Modest), Houndour (Flash Fire 5IV Timid), Phantump (Harvest 5IV Careful) or Gastly (Timid 5IV Female & Eggmove Disable!).

Am most interested in the Phantump. What ball is it in?

Hi, I have a pair of dusk stones fT, I was wondering what would you give for them, n.n

Sorry, I don't think I want to take any more Dusk Stones atm. ^_^"

Hey I'm interested in your 5V timid squirtles, the ones with the 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread.

I can offer female timid larvesta with 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread, HA froakies with good IV's (Have to check exactly) and some shinies caught by me (non-fishing), not sure about their IV spread though.

I hope we can arrange something :)

What ball is your Larvesta in?

intersested in your
Adamant Aron with Curse Male (Rock Head 31/31/31/x/31/31) or Male (Rock Head 31/31/31/31/31/x)
and a
4iv male Adamant Ralts HA with Disable, Shadow Sneak and Confuse Ray

updated

can offer two of these choices of 4iv & 5iv (4 for 4 and 5 for 5)(all need to be breed)

|male & female! means i trade that gender|
|5iv means i can breed 5iv or 4iv so ask|

20 pokemon ready, and more coming based on trades

1/adamant snover wt snow warning |5iv|

2/impish bergmite wt ice body |5iv|
also wt study wt metal burst |soon|

3/adamant fletchling wt gale wings

4/modest ducklett wt hydration (me first)

5/modest litwick wt flash fire

6/modest tangela wt regenerator (leaf storm) |5iv|

7/calm amaura wt refrigerate |male|
also in relaxed

8/adamant scyther wt technician |5iv|

9/adamant larvitar wt guts (crunch,outrage,dragon dance,stealth rock) |5iv|
also in jolly

10/adamant aipom wt run away (fake out,covet) |5iv|

11/timid vulpix wt drought (hypnosis) |female,5iv|
also in modest

12/hasty charmander wt solar power (dragon pulse) |male|
also in other just ask

13/jolly charmander wt blaze (cruch,outrage,dradon dance) |male|

14/jolly smeargle wt technician |5iv|

15/adamant bunnelby wt huge power (spikes)|5iv|
also in jolly

16/bold eevee wt anticipation & adaptibility (curse,wish,covet) |male,5iv|
also in other natures just ask

17/brave honedge wt no guard |*zero spd,5iv|

18/Timid Nidoran wt hustle (M-sucker punch,F-pursuit)|5iv|
also comes in adament

19/adamant absol wt super luck (baton pass,curse,pursuit,sucker punch) |5iv|

20/timid gastly |5iv|

What ball are each of them in?

would you be interested in a mewtwonite-x or a dusk stone? or an assault vest or razor fang

Not interested in any of those for now, sorry.

Interested in: Jolly 5IV (missing SpAtk) m+f pair of Infiltrator Zubat, bred in a Luxury ball.
w/ Brave Bird, Whirlwind and Hypnosis

Offering: Adamant 5IV (missing SpAtk) m+f pair of Adaptability Corphish, bred in a Luxury ball.
w/ Aqua Jet

This pair isn't immediately ready yet, I still have to breed a female corphish to go along with it. Let me know how you feel!

I usually don't do pair trade though, since I prefer just getting one and I'll take care of its pair with my own Japanese pokemon, so...Am only interested in the female one from you. Which gender do you want for the Zubat, or which other pokemon can you offer, if you still want Zubat in pair?

KDsage

poke fan
sorry just a pokeball

PokeAmi

Yep, we did...lol

Actually am still preserving that Riolu for you. Can I have your FC and IGN again? So we can set up trade whenever both of us are ready.

Ok xD I forgot and them I wasn't completely sure if we had settled the trade. Would be dumb of me, trading it away, if we still had a deal xD
Sure :) IGN: Charlotte, FC: 3540-0119-2699

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
I usually don't do pair trade though, since I prefer just getting one and I'll take care of its pair with my own Japanese pokemon, so...Am only interested in the female one from you. Which gender do you want for the Zubat, or which other pokemon can you offer, if you still want Zubat in pair?
Oh ok, that's fine. I'll take a female Zubat then. I'll let you know when Corphish is ready.

Ju-da-su

Would you be interested in a shiny lvl 1 careful charmander?

Depend on its IVs, the ball it's in and what you would want for it, I think? Not totally interested though, since I still prefer hatching a shiny by myself or in Japanese game, since I prefer them nicknamed in Japanese (not to mention, I do have a 4V shiny Charmander already... ._.")

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
Hi, don't mean to be a bother, but I need to know if the Froakie trade is still on. I don't need it urgently, I just need to know if the trade is still going to happen or not, as I didn't get a response to my last post. Thanks.

d4rkest

Pokébreeder
I am interested in
JAP Male Shroomish HA (Jolly) with Bullet Seed 31/31/31/x/31/31
JAP Male Riolu HA (Adamant) with Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick, Crunch 31/31/31/x/31/31

I can offer anything in my signature, ability capsule, and 6v male ENG starly with double edge egg move.

Last edited:

Ju-da-su

UPDATE!

- Added Timid Froakie HA with Toxic Spike bred in Luxury Ball into my breedable. Also stocking some, including one 6V one.

- Restocking Impish Gligar, Togepi, Eevee and Rotom.

Hi, don't mean to be a bother, but I need to know if the Froakie trade is still on. I don't need it urgently, I just need to know if the trade is still going to happen or not, as I didn't get a response to my last post. Thanks.

Sorry, I kinda lost interest in the Vivillon (taken that even if I were to trade, I probably won't have any space to put it anyway...until the Bank comes out...>_<") So no longer interested in trading...>_<"

I am interested in
JAP Male Shroomish HA (Jolly) with Bullet Seed 31/31/31/x/31/31
JAP Male Riolu HA (Adamant) with Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick, Crunch 31/31/31/x/31/31

I can offer anything in my signature, ability capsule, and 6v male ENG starly with double edge egg move.

Am most interested in your 6V Starly. Does it have Reckless as well? :3

ModelT

The Normal Trainer
Growlithe w/ Flash Fire (In Standard Pokeball)
Jolly, Female OR Adamant male (Prefer Female)
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Close Combat

I have a Male and Female Arcanine just like this (W/ Wild Charge, Extreme Speed, and Flare Blitz), and I would like a Jp one so I can try to breed for shinies. The best thing I have to offer is a Shiney Adamant, Female Mawile, but only 2 perfect IVs (Superior, HP and Speed) and Hyper Cutter, caught in an Ultra Ball from FS. I could aquire a rare Evo stone if I need to sweeten the deal, and/or even give you the Arcanine version of what you're trading me (Trained and all).

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey im so sorry i keep missing you when your online >.< I hope we get the trade done soon before you change your mind i feel bad that we have really different time zones....

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
I would like to request a male gastly with IVs 31/x/31/31/31/31. I'm not sure what to offer since you seem to have everything already, but i didn't see these in your IV breds / breedables (sorry if I just missed them:
Chansey, Bold, Heal Ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves Seismic Toss & Aromatherapy
Beldum, Adamant, not optimal 5IV

I can also offer Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Scatterbug/Vivillon, Icysnow pattern.

Let me know if any of these interest you.

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
Sorry, I kinda lost interest in the Vivillon (taken that even if I were to trade, I probably won't have any space to put it anyway...until the Bank comes out...>_<") So no longer interested in trading...>_<"

Well, that was rude. You could have at least told me sooner, as I had other trades waiting for the same Vivillon that I lost out on. Thanks for wasting my time.

Ju-da-su

Growlithe w/ Flash Fire (In Standard Pokeball)
Jolly, Female OR Adamant male (Prefer Female)
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Close Combat

I have a Male and Female Arcanine just like this (W/ Wild Charge, Extreme Speed, and Flare Blitz), and I would like a Jp one so I can try to breed for shinies. The best thing I have to offer is a Shiney Adamant, Female Mawile, but only 2 perfect IVs (Superior, HP and Speed) and Hyper Cutter, caught in an Ultra Ball from FS. I could aquire a rare Evo stone if I need to sweeten the deal, and/or even give you the Arcanine version of what you're trading me (Trained and all).

I only have a Growlithe in Repeat Ball though. Can give you a male one if you want (so you can breed it with your one in normal pokeball). Am only interested in the rare Evo stone if you can get me, preferably, a pair of shiny stone? Can send with fodder if you want...

hey im so sorry i keep missing you when your online >.< I hope we get the trade done soon before you change your mind i feel bad that we have really different time zones....

Meh, I won't change my mind that easily since it's the White Flobebe...As I said, couldn't even find one yet myself. ._."

Also, I just want to ask you. Is there any other male you would want? I just figured out I want a breeding project from someone with Y...for a female Skelps preferably in Luxury Ball. ._."

Unfortunately no. The 6IV starly has keen eye as its ability.

Am interested in it regardless. Is it OK if I ask for another 5V poke (your male Riolu HA) as well, to trade for those two though? >_<"

I would like to request a male gastly with IVs 31/x/31/31/31/31. I'm not sure what to offer since you seem to have everything already, but i didn't see these in your IV breds / breedables (sorry if I just missed them:
Chansey, Bold, Heal Ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves Seismic Toss & Aromatherapy
Beldum, Adamant, not optimal 5IV

I can also offer Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Scatterbug/Vivillon, Icysnow pattern.

Let me know if any of these interest you.

Am interested either in the Chansey or in the Scatterbug. What ball is your Scatterbug in? ._."

Ju-da-su

Well, that was rude. You could have at least told me sooner, as I had other trades waiting for the same Vivillon that I lost out on. Thanks for wasting my time.

Sorry...since it indeed is my fault, if you're free right now, I can trade you a 5V Froakie though. Don't care what you want to give back to me (Vivillon would be nice, but as I said, I need space for my other breeding, so just send me one pattern other than Polar, Modern, Sun or Elegant), but since this is more of an apology for my own mistake...>_<"

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
Thank you, much appreciated. I apologize as well for my hasty words. I've added you, my FC is 0748 - 2877 - 8988, and I will trade you an Ocean Vivillon. If you do manage to get more space, I would be happy to trade you the rest of the Vivillon as promised.