• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ju-da-su's Trading Post (JP)

Adamant Larvitar with Dragon Dance, Outrage, Pursuit, Stealth Rock:Male (Guts 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Timid Squirtle with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse (bred in Dive Ball):Male (Rain Dish 31/x/31/31/31/31)
I'm interested in one of those two
I can trade a 5IV beldum Adamant (Clear Body 31/31/31/x/31/31) and for 2 power bp items or one life orb item

PM me if interested :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
...Well, I can try breeding more while you're working on yours. Not that much trouble...>_<"

So take your time. Will try to get one that lack attack for you, so...:p

alright no problem ill be picking up tommorow since i have to work today and then work in the morning the next day and start on your flabebe it will be calm nature which is a good nature for it with the premier ball so it be much easier to breed with just for collection :3 i finished my fletchling so im just waiting on your flabebe from my friend so i can start breeding ;) which will be tommorow and sure like like i said if you can't its no biggy but its greatly appreciated thank you for trying :D I want to try to hatch a good near flawless shiny this time which would be awesome to us in one of my competitive teams :p since rnging is not possible in 6th gen yet...

Last edited:

Ju-da-su

UPDATE!

Adding Chespin HA with Spike, Synthesis and Curse bred in Nest Ball and Adamant Honedge to the breedable list. Also stocking up some of the above said Chespin, Timid Abra in Luxury Ball, Naive Bagon with Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush and Dragon Pulse in Great Ball and Adamant Honedge!

Also am looking for 5V Y-exclusive, since I want to expand my list. Especially looking for Skelp with Toxic Spike, Omanyte and Kabuto. :p

alright no problem ill be picking up tommorow since i have to work today and then work in the morning the next day and start on your flabebe it will be calm nature which is a good nature for it with the premier ball so it be much easier to breed with just for collection :3 i finished my fletchling so im just waiting on your flabebe from my friend so i can start breeding ;) which will be tommorow and sure like like i said if you can't its no biggy but its greatly appreciated thank you for trying :D I want to try to hatch a good near flawless shiny this time which would be awesome to us in one of my competitive teams :p since rnging is not possible in 6th gen yet...

NP, really...taken that I'm doing Togepi breeding request right now, so I just need to grab some extra eggs and if any of those have that spread you want, I'll just give it to you. (Not to mention, I end up using that Shroomish I planned to trade you because I need its Calm nature for this breeding request...>_<")

Hehe, thank you for accepting!

Your Togepi's ready...:p

Ju-da-su

UPDATE:

Adding to my breedable list
- Modest/Calm Togepi with Yawn and Nasty Plot bred in Luxury Ball
- Adamant/Timid Ralts HA with Disable, Shadow Sneak and Confuse Ray bred in Dive Ball
- Adamant/Jolly Murkrow HA with Drill Peck, Parish Song, Whirlwind and Brave Bird bred in Dusk Ball

And stocking some Heal Ball'd Togepi as well.

ghost7512

Any 4+iv bug egg group pkmn out there for trade

Ju-da-su

Any 4+iv bug egg group pkmn out there for trade

...If you don't mind 4V, I can give you one in trade for any pokemon holding any ball other than Pokeball though. Am currently in the middle of Gligar breeding project (trying to get 5V HA with Baton Pass and Poison Tail egg moves) and am going to abandon the 4V ones anyway, so...

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
Alright, but I'll need to breed some first though. Will take some while though (since I'll have to get a female modest 5V first...since I don't have any modest bred yet...) Will decide which pattern I want after I get the Froakie ready...

Hiya, just wondering if I could get a time frame for when you think the Froakie would be ready, no rush, just curious! Thanks :)

iTarTar

My 31/31/31/31/31/30 Kangaskhan for your:
Modest male (Anticipate 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Female (Magic Guard x/31/31/31/31/31)

Interested in Eevee Modest, Male Run Away 31/31/xx/31/31/31
Modest Ditto xx/xx/31/31/31/xx
Offering: Mewtwonite Y + Shiny Bunneleby

Last edited:
My: Mewtwonite Y, Dawn Stone, Dusk Stone

Your: Timid (Limber 31/x/x/31/x/31) Ditto, Modest male (Anticipate 31/x/31/31/31/31) Eevee

PokeAmi

Hey again :p

Im wondering did we agreed to trade My 6IV Onix for a Female Adamant Riolu, Steadfast 31/31/31/x/31/31, from you?
I become a little unsure now xD

ArcticWolfl

Eggcellent Breeder
I'm really interested in your Female Timid Solar Power Charmander, are you interested in either Froakie (Protean 5IV Modest), Houndour (Flash Fire 5IV Timid), Phantump (Harvest 5IV Careful) or Gastly (Timid 5IV Female & Eggmove Disable!).

Sagte

Hi, I have a pair of dusk stones fT, I was wondering what would you give for them, n.n

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
NP, really...taken that I'm doing Togepi breeding request right now, so I just need to grab some extra eggs and if any of those have that spread you want, I'll just give it to you. (Not to mention, I end up using that Shroomish I planned to trade you because I need its Calm nature for this breeding request...>_<")

arlight i got the flabebe from my friend i should have it breed either tommorow or the next day if i don't get busy and its fine you can use it ill take it at any level XD

Hey, I've a 6v Male Mawile(field/fairy) and a 6v Male Blastoise (monster/water 1). I'm looking for a Male Charmander (31/x/31/31/31/31), a Male Charmander (31/31/31/x/31/31) and a Male Noibat (31/x/31/31/31/31). All natures and abilities does not matter.

I'm open to discussions :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright good news your flabebe is ready ^_^

its correct spread and its the correct nature if anyone need you to breed one for them :)

it calm nature premier ball like you ask and spread is 31/x/31/31/31/31 Im ready to trade whenever you can....its great while i was breeding one for you i got myself a flawless :D

edit: p.s. any nature is alright i read your post about trade backs i know i didn't tell you one my flabebe has calm on it already so no worries XD not sure if i just post here or do i pm you?

Last edited:

Hallalite

Hey I'm interested in your 5V timid squirtles, the ones with the 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread.

I can offer female timid larvesta with 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread, HA froakies with good IV's (Have to check exactly) and some shinies caught by me (non-fishing), not sure about their IV spread though.

I hope we can arrange something :)