• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ju-da-su's Trading Post (JP)

d4rkest

Pokébreeder
I'd like to request a Male timid magic guard abra 31/x/31/31/31/31. I can offer something from my signature.

akaFila

#2L2Q
UPDATE!

What ball is your Honedge in? Not interested in Xerneus nor Joltik btw, sorry...

My Honedge are all in regular pokeballs.

Would you take a 5 IV'd Joltik(Timid) with Compound Eyes? Also, would you consider the following acceptable for an offer:
1. Mewtwo - Rash(+SpAtk, - SpDef) - 31/x/x/31/31/x (Luxury Ball)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey ju-du-su im back XD i was curious do you have anything that would you breed me another parent for a female ralts shiny unless you have something i am about to breed soon more togepi's in premier ball with nasty plot you interested? if not ill figure out something else...

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Offering: Male Shellder w/ shell armor (31/31/31/x/31/31) (pokeball w/ rock blast and icicle spear)

Want: Male Gligar (Immunity x/31/31/31/31/31)

Last edited:

Tyranith

Just a guy
I have:

Shiny Gastly
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x
EM: N/A

I just want to know if it is worth anything to you before I ask for things. I understand if you don't want it since it doesn't have fully optimal IVs.

Ju-da-su

Chespin, Togepi, Aron, Shroomish, and Bulbasaur. Aron and Shroomish should be female w/ Shroomish having the HA. The rest, I'm not picky about. Just curious which ones are you willing to offer.

Am OK with any, excluding the 12.5% female on Chespin (don't think I even have one anyway), Togepi and Bulbasaur (don't have one either...), so just take your pick.

I'd like to request a Male timid magic guard abra 31/x/31/31/31/31. I can offer something from my signature.

For a female Sableye HA then?

My Honedge are all in regular pokeballs.

Would you take a 5 IV'd Joltik(Timid) with Compound Eyes? Also, would you consider the following acceptable for an offer:
1. Mewtwo - Rash(+SpAtk, - SpDef) - 31/x/x/31/31/x (Luxury Ball)

Not interested in those either, sorry.

hey ju-du-su im back XD i was curious do you have anything that would you breed me another parent for a female ralts shiny unless you have something i am about to breed soon more togepi's in premier ball with nasty plot you interested? if not ill figure out something else...

...How about 5V Ralts? I have both male and female ready to trade, all adamant (for Gallade) with Disable, Shadow Sneak and Confuse Ray, in Dive Ball, and some with Telepathy...Just didn't update the front list yet...Can do Timid as well if you want. :p

For that Luxury ball'd (was it?) 5V Skelps, preferably with Acid Armor and/or Toxic Spike I mentioned a while back? :p

Offering: Male Shellder w/ shell armor (31/31/31/x/31/31) (pokeball w/ rock blast and icicle spear)

Want: Male Gligar (Immunity x/31/31/31/31/31)

Not interested. Sorry, already have a Shellder.

Not sure if you missed my post, so I'll repost.

Trade:
Adamant/Jolly Growlithe 31/31/31/xx/31/31

for

2x Shiny Stones on fodder pokemon.

Sorry, must've missed that. ._."

Yep, I can do that, but I'll need to breed some first, if that's alright with you? :3

I have:

Shiny Gastly
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x
EM: N/A

I just want to know if it is worth anything to you before I ask for things. I understand if you don't want it since it doesn't have fully optimal IVs.

Can you give me an estimate of what the speed IV actually is? Like, through temp lv.50 stat from Battle Institute? ._."

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
Hello again, would you be interested in evolutionary stones for a Male Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling 31/31/31/x/31/31? I have Dusk, Dawn, Shiny, etc.

Tyranith

Just a guy
Ouch, I just checked and its estimated Speed IV is 2-3. If you still want it, I can throw in a Mewtwoite Y or some rare evo stones.

I was hoping to trade it for a Calm Female Serene Grace Togepi in a Heal Ball and Male Absol w/ those Egg Moves.

backwardinduction

Hello, out of curiosity, what pattern of Vivillon can you breed on your game?

I'm trying to get a competitive Vivillon in a pattern I want, and I can trade a 5IV timid compoundeyes scatterbug (polar form) or something else or an item you desire in exchange for a 5IV timid compoundeyes scatterbug from your region, if you have one of the pattern's I'm interested in.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
...How about 5V Ralts? I have both male and female ready to trade, all adamant (for Gallade) with Disable, Shadow Sneak and Confuse Ray, in Dive Ball, and some with Telepathy...Just didn't update the front list yet...Can do Timid as well if you want. :p

For that Luxury ball'd (was it?) 5V Skelps, preferably with Acid Armor and/or Toxic Spike I mentioned a while back? :p

you know what i just thought about that when i went to work today so yeah i can breed that then for you and i don't remember the ball actually but i can do luxury if you want and ill get to trying to get one of the egg moves on a skrelp for you what nature do you want or you don't care since its the male that will breed with the egg moves XD also Timid nature iv spread where its 31/x/31/31/31/31 same like the last request XD you can give me any nature though but timid is nice as long as it has that iv spread im good if you can please. also your egg move adamants though are impressive they good for breeding with pokemon like gengar and etc...i have some of them back in my black version can't wait for bank ill finally get to move to this section we can be trade shop mates :3 ill be working at my friends shop breeding as well which ill transfer rng pokemon for hidden powers etc...

Last edited:

Ju-da-su

Hello again, would you be interested in evolutionary stones for a Male Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling 31/31/31/x/31/31? I have Dusk, Dawn, Shiny, etc.

For 2 shiny stones?

Ouch, I just checked and its estimated Speed IV is 2-3. If you still want it, I can throw in a Mewtwoite Y or some rare evo stones.

I was hoping to trade it for a Calm Female Serene Grace Togepi in a Heal Ball and Male Absol w/ those Egg Moves.

Not interested then. Sorry.

I'll settle with Shroomish, eh?

OK. I'll add you when I come back in the evening then (am at work right now). What time are you available to trade?

Hello, out of curiosity, what pattern of Vivillon can you breed on your game?

I'm trying to get a competitive Vivillon in a pattern I want, and I can trade a 5IV timid compoundeyes scatterbug (polar form) or something else or an item you desire in exchange for a 5IV timid compoundeyes scatterbug from your region, if you have one of the pattern's I'm interested in.

Elegant.

you know what i just thought about that when i went to work today so yeah i can breed that then for you and i don't remember the ball actually but i can do luxury if you want and ill get to trying to get one of the egg moves on a skrelp for you what nature do you want or you don't care since its the male that will breed with the egg moves XD also Timid nature iv spread where its 31/x/31/31/31/31 same like the last request XD you can give me any nature though but timid is nice as long as it has that iv spread im good if you can please. also your egg move adamants though are impressive they good for breeding with pokemon like gengar and etc...i have some of them back in my black version can't wait for bank ill finally get to move to this section we can be trade shop mates :3 ill be working at my friends shop breeding as well which ill transfer rng pokemon for hidden powers etc...

Modest if possible, please? :3

If it's too hard to get both egg move, I'll just take one with Acid Armor only. I can work on Toxic Spike myself...>_<"

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Modest if possible, please? :3

If it's too hard to get both egg move, I'll just take one with Acid Armor only. I can work on Toxic Spike myself...>_<"

ah crap i already did a whole thing already too i made it calm with toxic spikes almost done too >.< I was thinking competitive logic again XD i can change the nature though cuaz my oymante is modest...I tell you though it was alot of work alright the acid armor i would have to start from scratch again ._.

Last edited:

KenKong

That one guy...
Looking for a 6iv Anticipation Eevee. Offering 6iv Sneasel (ice shard/fake out/icile crash/counter), Six iv Larivitar (Dragon Dance/Stealth Rocks/iron head/Outrage), Six iv Bagon Naive (hyrdopump/Dragon Dance), Six iv jolly unburden Hawluch (Baton Pass)

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
I'm ready to trade today if you're available.

Edit: Thanks for the trade!

Last edited: