• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ju-da-su's Trading Post (JP)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
want: Male (Bulletproof x/31/31/31/31/31) Chespin

Offer: Male 31/31/31/x/31/31 thick fat (until I get one w/ immunity) Snorlax bred in pokeball

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Hi there (again), I just hatched this and was wondering if you'd be interested:

Fletchling, Adamant, Timer Ball
31/31/31/31/31/31
Big Pecks, male

I'm mostly interested in your flawless 6IV Froakie, obviously.

Summer Sun!
Would you trade a breeding pair of 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Cursed body frillishs in dive ballswith Acid armor, Mist, Confuse ray and pain split for Two of your Jolly Bagon with Dragon Rush and Dragon Dance in Great Ball with A Male (Sheer Force 31/31/31/x/31/31) and a Female (Rock Head 31/31/31/x/31/31)

Ju-da-su

UPDATE!

I got too lazy to update the front page. All my recent updates are here. I have Pokemon Bank that's functioning just fine (was lucky enough to get the app before it got taken out), so I'm working on more Pokemon Bank breeds right now. Already have starters HA (those with legit HA only!), speed boost Cavanha and HP Fighting Porygon HA...:3

Would you trade a breeding pair of 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Cursed body frillishs in dive ballswith Acid armor, Mist, Confuse ray and pain split for Two of your Jolly Bagon with Dragon Rush and Dragon Dance in Great Ball with A Male (Sheer Force 31/31/31/x/31/31) and a Female (Rock Head 31/31/31/x/31/31)

Sure...but I prefer receiving only the female one though. Can you choose which one you want to take more, the male or the female one, or do you have any other female pokemons you can offer for the other one? .-.

Summer Sun!
I'd have to breed it but would you be intrested in bold prankster 31/x/31/31/31/31 Klefki?

Hasty

Moonside
Hi,
I'm interested in your
Japanese Jolly Hustle Nidoran Male (31/31/31/x/31/31).

I can offer an
English Modest Hustle Nidoran Male (31/31/31/x/31/31).

btw: Your mailbox is full...

Ju-da-su

I'd have to breed it but would you be intrested in bold prankster 31/x/31/31/31/31 Klefki?

Yep, am interested, and yep, I can wait. :p

Hi,
I'm interested in your
Japanese Jolly Hustle Nidoran Male (31/31/31/x/31/31).

I can offer an
English Modest Hustle Nidoran Male (31/31/31/x/31/31).

btw: Your mailbox is full...

Thanks for the headsup. :p

What ball is your one bred in? Just curious, since I might be interested in the female one instead... ._."

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Offering :

Male Oshawott: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Brave nature in pokeball

Wanting:

Tyrunt Male (31/x/31/31/31/31)

Adamant/Jolly nature

PokeAmi

Hey again Ju-Da-Su :)

I have a question.
If I offer you a 5IV HA Female starter. Am I able to get two 5IV Males from you for one Female?
I have all HA Starter included them from Pokemon Bank.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Hi there Ju-da-su!
I recently bred for a perfect female Eevee and I have a bunch of Eevee left from the breeding that won't be much of a use on my side. I just saw on your breeding ground that the Eevee you're putting on sales were Bold, Modest or Timid natures, which is by far some of the worse natures for Leafeon and Flareon, correct ? So I was wondering if you were interested by these Eevee I can offer you;

- Male Adamant Anticipation Eevee with the 31/31/31/xx/31/31 IV spread, in a Repeat Ball.
- Female Adamant Run Away Eevee with the 31/31/31/xx/31/31 IV spread, in a Repeat Ball.

You can choose between the two or request both if you'd like. :p I'm posting this here to know if you're interested before doing any request on your shop!
Thanks!

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
oh, if you remembered, I also made another request on the previous page (before the oshawott). You didn't seem to have accepted it or declined it...

Ju-da-su

Offering :

Male Oshawott: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Brave nature in pokeball

Wanting:

Tyrunt Male (31/x/31/31/31/31)

Adamant/Jolly nature

Sorry, not interested in the Oshawott. As for the Snorlax, yep, I can take that. :3

Hey again Ju-Da-Su :)

I have a question.
If I offer you a 5IV HA Female starter. Am I able to get two 5IV Males from you for one Female?
I have all HA Starter included them from Pokemon Bank.

Depends, really. Ever since the bank opened up, I have this very weird luck with breeding females (was able to breed 4 eggmoves into Chimchar HA really quickly because I kept on getting good IV'd females on the first five eggs I picked up...every time...This also happens with Treeko HA and Turtwig HA. Haven't try Piplup yet though... ._."

So, tbh, I'm not in dire need for female HA starters myself, really. .-.

Hi there Ju-da-su!
I recently bred for a perfect female Eevee and I have a bunch of Eevee left from the breeding that won't be much of a use on my side. I just saw on your breeding ground that the Eevee you're putting on sales were Bold, Modest or Timid natures, which is by far some of the worse natures for Leafeon and Flareon, correct ? So I was wondering if you were interested by these Eevee I can offer you;

- Male Adamant Anticipation Eevee with the 31/31/31/xx/31/31 IV spread, in a Repeat Ball.
- Female Adamant Run Away Eevee with the 31/31/31/xx/31/31 IV spread, in a Repeat Ball.

You can choose between the two or request both if you'd like. :p I'm posting this here to know if you're interested before doing any request on your shop!
Thanks!

Am more interested in the ball your Eevees are in more than its nature though (since tbh, I do have an Adamant Leafeon to breed with as well, just that...I still don't have any female Eevees in Nest or Repeat Balls for those two Eeveelutions... ._.")

Can you get the HA into the female somehow though? >_<"

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Am more interested in the ball your Eevees are in more than its nature though (since tbh, I do have an Adamant Leafeon to breed with as well, just that...I still don't have any female Eevees in Nest or Repeat Balls for those two Eeveelutions... ._.")

Can you get the HA into the female somehow though? >_<"

I'm sorry, but I'm not a big breeder, and it took me pretty long just to get one female Anticipation Eevee... :(

Last edited:

PokeAmi

Depends, really. Ever since the bank opened up, I have this very weird luck with breeding females (was able to breed 4 eggmoves into Chimchar HA really quickly because I kept on getting good IV'd females on the first five eggs I picked up...every time...This also happens with Treeko HA and Turtwig HA. Haven't try Piplup yet though... ._."

So, tbh, I'm not in dire need for female HA starters myself, really. .-.

Ah, I see. Wow, that's weird. Maybe Pokemon transfer from Bank, has better chance to get better IVs o_O or you are just really, really lucky.
But that's alright!

Are you interested in Lickitung- HA: Cloud Nine - Female - Impish - 31/31/31/X/31/31 - Heal Ball - Eggmoves and
Lotad - HA: Own Tempo - Female - Modest - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Nest Ball - eggmoves
--They are not ready yet though.

TLOG

Pokemon Breeder
Hi there, I'm currently after any Male Pokémon from the Water 1 Egg Group with the IV spread 31/x/31/31/31/31 for the purpose of breeding for shinies, I have a 5IV Jolly Male Blaziken with the IV spread 31/31/31/x/31/31 to offer, and I can always breed more 5IV Pokémon if you'd rather have something else. Hope we can do business! :)

Khinhazzard

MultiBattle Brawler
Ohayo Ju da su, will you accept my trade?

I'm interested with 10 Japanese Dittos which are:
Jolly - 31/31/*/*/*/31
Jolly - 31/*/31/*/31/*
Modest - 31/*/*/31/31/*
Timid - 31/*/*/31/*/31
Bashful - */31/31/31/*/*
Bold - */31/31/*/31/*
Rash - */31/*/31/*/31
Quiet - */31/*/*/31/31
Bashful - */*/31/*/31/31
Adamant - */*/*/31/31/31

I'm Offering:
1 Shiny Fraxure - Luxury Ball - hasty - rivalry - 31/31/*/*/*/* - caught in wild - lvl 30 - untrained

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
Nevermind.

Last edited: