• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ju-da-su's Trading Post (JP)

Lunarasammy

Team Starshine
Excuse me Ju da su, I ma interested in one of your male chespins (Male 31/31/31/x/31/31)
What would be worth it? I'm only a beginning breeder and IV trader, so I don't know what would be a proper offer.
It would help with my shiny IV chespin I wish to get.

Roughneck JB

Hey, I can trade any of the 5 IV pokemon or shinies listed in my shop for:

- Chespin HA (Adamant) with Spikes, Synthesis, Curse, bred in Nest Ball
- White Flabebe (Calm) bred in Premier Ball

Also, I have a 5 IV Yamask Egg that I'd like hatched in a foreign game. Would you be able to hatch it & return it to me? (For another 5 IV poke, if you want)

ModelT

The Normal Trainer
Hey, sorry about not ever being on to trade. I've been having lots of issues with my wireless router being old and useless. Got a new one recently, and just got it configured last night. You still okay to trade that Growlithe for my Shiny Stones?

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
Hi, I am interested in a 5 iv female froakie with HA

I can offer a 5 iv adamant scyther with night slash, the spread is 31/31/31/x/31/31

Last edited:

HylianGlaceon

Hyrulean Resident
Hey Ju-Da-su, I saw your post in the Pokebank thread.

Are you able to breed a Female Dream Ball Anticipation Eevee in return for one of these listed on your want list?

"- 5V-6V female Eevee bred in Quick Ball, Net Ball, Repeat Ball or Nest Ball"

They'd probably only be a 5IV Female with Anticipation, but I'd be willing to breed one for the Dream Ball one. Let me know which one as well as I have the ability to breed them with Anticipation in any standard ball.

MarioGamer159

Hey there. So I'm interested in your Timid Froakie with Toxic Spikes in a Luxury Ball (Male Protean 31/31/x/31/31/31). For trade I have either a:

31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Female Hawlucha with Unburden (Egg Moves Entrainment and Quick Guard) in a Premier Ball

31/x/31/31/31/0 Sassy Female Spritzee with Aroma Veil (Egg Move Wish) in a Luxury Ball

And some 4 IV Pokemon in Luxury balls, if none of those interest you. And these are all from a North American copy of Y just so you know.

Also, if possible, could you reply to this in a visitor message or PM? I'm pretty bad at checking threads on here for replies so it'd be the fastest way to get a hold of me. Thanks for your time and good luck with your IV hunting.

Pkmn Trainer Chireru

XBOX Psycho Trainer
do u have pokebank? I'll give you 1 transfered shiny from my stash for every 6 pkmn transfered.

Lunarasammy

Team Starshine
Can we do a Chespin swap?

your: Male (Bulletproof 31/31/31/x/31/31)
with egg moves spikes, synthesis, and curse
(doesn't matter the ball or nature, as I have females with nature and in premier ball)

For my own Male (Bulletproof 31/31/31/x/31/31)
in a premier ball spread Chespin?
(this one only has spikes and synthesis though)
-------
I'd really like a shiny quilladin with 4-5 IVs and this would help me a lot in breeding it.

PM me if you consider please

mrpokemanz

can you please trade me either ;245;raikou ;244;entei ;243;suicune ;130;gyarados for my ;003;venusaur please

Last edited: