• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jubei-Chan

STJ

meh..^_^'
Has anyone else seen this?

I have seen most of the episodes, and it's quickly becoming one of my favourite animes.. Honestlyy, do you have any idea how difficult it was for me to find a anime which had a female for a lead who also had great Samurai/Hinja (honestly can't tell, the name could be misleading) The great majority of girl-orientated animes are magic-girl or shojo.. but if you seen this anime, you''ll know that there are stark differences.

and also, I think my favourite character is Koinuske XD