• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Judge these sprites

Aquablast

Fake Administrator
They ain't mine but my friends.

Wi_Fi_Tyrant.bmp
GYRAGHOST.bmp
AERO_PHIEONX.bmp
TyRown.bmp
Graboidfan31.bmp
DragonKing.bmp
Swampman.bmp

My friend is going to help me sprite so I want to know if you like these. I think they're super good.

V4LOVER

chirp
WiFi-Tyrant - The top-left spikes on the Starmie shield dig too much into the jewel. The wing on our left seems a bit too much to the top-left. Otherwise, nice. Try not to copy and paste though.

Gyaraghost - Obvious copy and paste on the stomach with the jewels. The eye is facing us, instead of in front of Gyaraghost's vision. The hand on the tail creates an odd joint.

Aerophoenix - The wing on our left is connected oddly. Blend the connections better as well - the wings don't look like they're naturally its. Again, obvious copy and paste.

TyRown - Nice, but the placement of the head and fire make it look like they're floating, in a sense.

Blue/Gold Bisharp - good.

Dragodactyl - Recolor the wing arms so that they match the skin color of the Dragonite itself. The last stripe on the stomach at the front shouldn't be pure black.

Swampman - Make the head fins connect better. It looks like someone just placed them on top of its head.

Overall, nice. Just try not to copy and paste too much.

(Why are you sharing your friend's work? Can't he share them himself?)