• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Judgement Day! (368)

Saw this episode........it wasnt bad.........Season finale finally@!!!

Thriller

Its almost time
Off-Topic: What was 4kids trying to edit out that they had to remove part of Luffy's hat?

On-Topic: They kept Jimmy's name, this makes me think that unless theres a sex-change, Harley will keep his name because Harley is American enough. I didn't pay any attention to the rice ball edit even if they sandwhich was rolling down the hill. Lucky for me, I taped the episode so I can check it again. I had to do something for the last 10 minutes so I'll have to re-watch it again anyway. Oh and it looks like 4Kids is gonna have a hard time with the new title background. They might as well stop that stupid badge case edit since you can't paint edit computer animation so HAH! to you 4Kids, next time don't make such stupid edits.

Emma Iveli

Fanfic Writer
Churly said:
Off-Topic: What was 4kids trying to edit out that they had to remove part of Luffy's hat?

I hate to go off-topic but I'll explain: In the olgneal the post that tied Zoro looked like a cross, in an atmept to get rid of it they accendtly erased part of Luffy's hat. Too funny *join the P.O.A.*

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
...sandwich scene? o_O

*goes and re-watches recording*

Oh! That! I didn't even think about that. Er... burn, 4Kids?

Anyways, this episode was kind of boring. Even the overly-awesome Kanto starter evolutions can't un-scar this. 6/10. So, where did Jimmy start out anyways? The forest didn't look like anything we saw in Kanto... Maybe around the Safari Zone?

Wait.have something to say.

Wtf at the Ongiri edit.Everything else,filler season finale.T'was ok.

Geodude

Juptile said:
I was confused about one major thing, in the double battle Takeshi apperently did an illegal move that would disqualify him from the battle. (at first i thought it was Fake Out) If this really was an illegal tactic, wouldn't a former gym leader like Takeshi know that?
The whole point of the battle was to test Jimmy's skills as a referee, so that was exactly what Brock was doing. He wanted to see if Jimmy would declare Lombre unable to battle or not.

T

Tetsuya-san

Onigiri edit makes no sense whatsoever. And to think that very soon, we'll be seeing Masamune running down a hill chasing Onigiri. The edit makes me think twice. -_-;

Onigiri can roll, but Jam Sandwiches! I mean, what in the world is that about?

It was a pretty interesting episode nonetheless.

Don't worry, if that giant onigirl you were talking about was in the Giant Claydol episode, prepare for the usual, but not the new usual if you know what I mean.

F

FightingBlaziken

Meh, I didn't like this episode that much. The only 2 parts I liked is when Jimmy's Wartortle evolved into Blastoise. I also like the part in the beginning where May mistook the 2nd stages Kanto starters for there pre/evolutions. Other than those parts, the episode was quite boring.

Thriller

Its almost time
[SPOIL]If they edit Massamune's Rice Balls at least we won't have to make a wasted pun with Ash's Glalie.[/SPOIL]

I re-watched the episode via recording today since I missed the last quarter so more comments.

-TR's Mecha of the day looked so bland and dull inside.
-Why is it that the Cotd's Pokemon can just suddenly evolve but Pokemn like Ash's Corphish never do?
-Jimmy was a retard for not keeping the Magikarp. Of course he would'nt have Charmeleon if he kept it.
-Was the few 'Misty' reference's 4Kids add-ons?

Akane

Well I did enjoyed this epsiode I just wish it was better animated. ^^; There where some good points, but the animation wasn't up to par at all. I did like when Jimmy tries to save his Kanto starter Pokemon, Brock battled with Ash, May and Max mess up between Pokemon, Misty reference....yeah. Those were great, now if only the animation was great. Meh...7/10. Ends a good season nonethless. ^^

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
P_B please forgive me. :(

I didn't really enjoy the episode. I did miss Beach Blankout Blastoise, so it was good to see an episode featuring Blastoise and Wartortle. I thought Jimmy's voice was too nasal sounding. Not what I pictured for him. At least he was a cutie though. :)

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Churly said:
-Jimmy was a retard for not keeping the Magikarp. Of course he would'nt have Charmeleon if he kept it.

.....and I'm sure he thinks the same of you. -___-; *not in the mood to see people calling her dear Jimmy a retard* Watch yer mouth if you wanna keep yer credibility.

I certainly wouldn't have wanted to keep a Magikarp, shiny or not. :x Boring li'l things, 'least til they evolve.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
He didn't seem to make the connection that Magikarp was a shiny, which is why he traded it away so quickly. Apparently he didn't notice what was special about it.

Dogasu

Frustrated Elf
EvilKeckleon said:
(but this would fit well with a cartoon that uses old Hanna-Barbeara stuff, like ATHF)

All of the animation for ATHF is made specifically for the series.

The only parts of the show that are recycled from old Hanna Barbera stuff are some of the backgrounds, which were taken from Swat Kats and Johnny Quest.

Thriller

Its almost time
CyberCubed said:
He didn't seem to make the connection that Magikarp was a shiny, which is why he traded it away so quickly. Apparently he didn't notice what was special about it.

The first thing you ever see is the colour. If he didn't notice that the Magikarp was gold and not normal red he must be colour blind or something.

Phantom_Bugsy said:
.....and I'm sure he thinks the same of you. -___-; *not in the mood to see people calling her dear Jimmy a retard* Watch yer mouth if you wanna keep yer credibility.

lol. I have credibility? Would you be just as ticked if I called him a retard for not keeping a shiny Mewtwo?

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Yep.

He probably just liked Charmeleon more, dudes. None of this OMG HE DINT KEAP A SHINEY!!!!!1 crap. It's preference, yo. And he's a 'retard' for having a preference?

Alfonso

Derpgull
CyberCubed said:
Not that I know of, the gang would definitely mention Misty if they saw the Cascade badge.

Actually, if I recall correctly, the gang didn't mention Misty at all in the Japanese version.

Thing is, trading away a Pokemon for something else which you might actually *like* isn't retarded. I'd trade a shiny Mewtwo away for a Nosepass or a Dustox, to be quite frank. Like Oos said, it's preference... Jimmy obviously has his own taste in Pokemon, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Churly, please watch what you say in future. Some people might be offended by you calling one of their favorite characters a retard. -_-

Last edited:

Thriller

Its almost time
Alfonso said:
Actually, if I recall correctly, the gang didn't mention Misty at all in the Japanese version.

Typical.

Phantom_Bugsy said:
He probably just liked Charmeleon more, dudes. None of this OMG HE DINT KEAP A SHINEY!!!!!1 crap. It's preference, yo. And he's a 'retard' for having a preference?

If only he knew MY story. I must have hatched 100 Magikarp Duds in my Crystal using the Shiny Ditto Trick Breeding.

Alfonso said:
Churly, please watch what you say in future. Some people might be offended by you calling one of their favorite characters a retard. -_-

When I called Jimmy a retard I wasn't being all that serious and I didn't know 'Oos' loved Jimmy then. What am I supposed to just know that she loved the Cotd?

Last edited: