• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Juffate's Custom Trainer Card Shop

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
Welcome!!! I am currently studying to become a graphic designer and work in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Flash. In this shop I would like people to post requests for custom trainer cards for their signature. Here is one I made for myself...

my-trainer-card_zps945546f5.jpg

If you would like a Custom Trainer card made, please use the format below to request one...

----------------------------------

Username:
Color Scheme:
Size:
Name On Card:
Friend Code:
Badges:
Pokemon:
Trainer Sprite:
Design Wanted:
Other Things I should Know:

------------------------------------

In regards to the form above, I can add any number of badges from any combination of the 6 regions (the number will of badges will affect the design)I will use any up to 10 pokemon on one trainer card. (i can do shiny's if you want just make sure to specify) I can use a trainer sprite or mugshot from any game (just let me know which game the sprite is from since some sprites look different In different games but have the same title) I will post sample designs in this post as time goes on but you are not limited to those and may have me use a design of your own choosing. (just describe it in your request) when thinking about the size, keep in mind the maximum size a signature can be and what else you may have or want in your signature.

Thanks for visiting my shop and remember, I will not stop editing your trainer card until you are completely satisfied with it.

design-3_zps7dbc6c83.jpg

design-2_zpsbe18bedc.jpg
fossildudes-tc_zps19bdf81a.jpg

Last edited:

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Ok, I would like one but before I post what I what I am a bit confused on what you mean by the color scheme, size in pixels and design wanted. Could you explain these a bit more like what part of your trainer card does the design and color scheme take effect.

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
the design is basically what it looks like, what shape it is and so on. color scheme is what colors you want and the size has to be less than 600 pixels wide and 420 pixels high. basically if you want to have more stuff in your signature i will make your trainer card smaller if it is the only thing in your signature i can make it around the max

Last edited:

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Well it is going to be the only thing in my signature so yeah

Username: Fossildude747
Color Scheme: White and blue
Size: 600x420
Name On Card: Fossildude
Friend Code: 2165-6624-1567
Badges: 8
Pokemon: Lucario, Vulpix, Tyrantrum, Blastoise, Jolteon, Sceptile
Trainer Sprite: Male scientist (Black and white)
Design Wanted: Same as yours
Other Things I should Know: I just want to see how this looks, it is ok if you edit it for me if I don't like what I chose right?

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
of course i can edit it which eight badges do you want? the kalos badges?

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Sinnoh, since diamond was my first pokemon game sinnoh has always been important to me. I liked pokemon before it came out but never played the games then. Sorry about that small glimpse into my pokemon life lol.

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
no problem. I'll pm you the first design when its done. alright?

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
yeah gimmie a bit i'm really sorry

EDIT: i'm gonna need over a week since i'm going on vacation tomorrow sorry

Last edited:

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
thanks for moving it. i realized after i made it that it was in the wrong spot

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
srry I've been a bit sore. i sprained my able on vacation. so give me a few more days. week at the most. srry for the inconvenience