• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jukain's Shop of New Ideas!

mumbo

Orale Vato?
Somebody pm me the wrong pokemon. it was a mix of swampert tyranitar and others i think. i wanted mumbo with a red or green glow

oh sorry, plz!! And shuam at your shop you have 2 request from me, may you do them here PLZ? They were a mystery dungeon sprite of bonsly, and a wave of the team cuteos in my sig.

Shuam

righteous
um...

how about i do them over there..

and how is there a pochama as teh leader if DPMD hasnt even come out ?

Stormplayer27

pokemon is boring
can i get a seel in a ninja clothes please?

EDIT: i accidentaly double posted sorry

Last edited:

king of blue

That's me!
Please may I have a Gardevoir/Ralts mix. Also may I have a fossilized Chimchar?

Thankyou for them in advance!

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Can you please do a Palkia egg

jackass2911

Devoted Trainer
sorry its a bit belated( see about 9 pages back lol ) but thanks for the mew its realy cool ... btw i had alot of internet problems lol

robotic_apple

Oh, another request is for a combination of manphy and mew with little wings! (if its too much, im not forcing u to do it) PLZ

Last edited:

Midnight Darkrai

Guitar Harmonix
1) Don't double Post

2) Look at Jukain's Profile, he hasn't been on SPPf in over a month.

3) Just be patient, if any of the other helpers happen to still keep track of this thread, they'll do your request.

Jukain:)

Heart & Soul...
This shop is dead, yall. If a mod sees this, please close it.
If you are looking for my stuff in particular, look around in other shops to see if I'm an employee there.