• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jul 13: M21 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: Everyone's Story (June 28: TV special)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
It seems to be in the place where Trito and the other scientists work. Hisui and her horde of following Pokémon were also close by. So it could be wild or Torito’s.
Yeah. Maybe it could be one of the Pokémon Trito and his fellow researchers are doing experiments on and/or lives in the laboratory. Or there is the possibility it could belong to one of the researchers.

Last edited by a moderator:

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Ooo new pokemon this week!? I hope so! Hope they also show a sneakpeak that they are also working on another movie after this already... (and its back to normal animation plz) but either way i'll end up being happy :)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Any rearranged/remixes of any of the original OS-DP soundtrack?

Is it good?
We only got the list, so from the names of the tracks it's hard to know if there will be remixes, but some Movie 2 themes are already confirmed to be remixed. I feel we could get some Johto themes remixed. Classic Team Rocket themes will be there too. The CD comes out in two weeks.

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
Where is this list? Was it released in some sort of Pokenchi type announcement or was it actually released online?

I am not trying to ask for any track lists leaked or illegally posted, but if there is some official link, can someone please post it?

teddybeardan

Full soundtrack list is out. 51 tracks in total. Only 1 or 2 will be kept in West.
At this point, I pretty much just expect like the Main Theme at the end of the film, and maybe one Team Rocket piece kept in the dub, sadly (if that)- we may go back to the XY era dub Movie "standard" and get 4-5 pieces kept out of like 50+ but at this point I don't expect any more than that retained.

Expecting Goldfarb to remix the Lugia theme from dub M02, hoping we don't get an extended Under the Alolan Moon or another remix of the Pokemon Theme because that hasn't been beaten to death, but...GGG, really.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I don't expect too much from the movie now at least given by the soundtrack list. But I'm also expecting that like Volcanion in the last two movies, Zeraora will have some distrust of humans based on some of the titles in some of the soundtrack, which may prevent it from standing out against Volacanion. But at least I have hope left in which the soundtrack does not spoil everything in the movie.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
"Getting Race". I assume it's a competition to get pokemon in a certain time limit, hence the special ball Ash is throwing... and Kagachi wins by pure chance, catching sudowoodo, which have that "target" plate in one of the trailers.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
"Getting Race". I assume it's a competition to get pokemon in a certain time limit, hence the special ball Ash is throwing... and Kagachi wins by pure chance, catching sudowoodo, which have that "target" plate in one of the trailers.
I think that the Getting Race will be something similar but then...
it seems that Kagachi will catch Sudowoodo way after the Getting Race has ended.

Anyway it kinda is like the Bug-Catching Contest in Johto and may be a reference to it.

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
My guess is that the theme is going to be named "Everyone's Story" (Track 1), and be totally new for this movie.
At this point, I pretty much just expect like the Main Theme at the end of the film, and maybe one Team Rocket piece kept in the dub, sadly (if that)- we may go back to the XY era dub Movie "standard" and get 4-5 pieces kept out of like 50+ but at this point I don't expect any more than that retained.

Expecting Goldfarb to remix the Lugia theme from dub M02, hoping we don't get an extended Under the Alolan Moon or another remix of the Pokemon Theme because that hasn't been beaten to death, but...GGG, really.

Idk, hoping that it will be an original opening or the opening for the next season, like Rise of Darkrai had the Battle Dimension theme. Tbh, I'm not that much of a fan of Goldfarb and kind of lost hope in him, but just MAYBE he can give us something good that isn't ANOTHER remix of the Pokemon Theme (though I cannot see two remixes of the same theme happening in a ro- oh wait lol forgot about Mezase Pokemon Master in movies 4 and 5, but those are only for the Japanese version, so maybe it doesn't count).

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
So Team Rocket's actually going to do something this time? Now I'm interested

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I don't think that Team Rocket having four tracks in the movie will mean that they will contribute more to the movie. I think that the producers probably want Team Rocket to get a bit more attention here so giving them more unique music will allow so.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
What's all thanks to Sudowoodo? Does it play some role near the climax of the film? Maybe if defeats Team Rocket or some sort of antagonist. And I don't think Kagachi will catch it as a part of the race, since I don't the race will last for most of the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.