• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jul 13: M21 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: Everyone's Story (June 28: TV special)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
I kinda hope this isn't just a retelling of Movie 2000... That would be pretty boring. These movies have done a decent to a great job up to this point at telling a story that likely wouldn't work as long episodes of the show. I have to admit that XY had the weakest movies imo.

Illusio

No words, only rage
I suppose that they'd fit in given Lugia's presence, although from my viewpoint the less Legendaries present in this movie, the better Lugia's chances to shine are. He'll likely have to share screen-time with Zeraora already, so I'm apprehensive about adding more stars.

I agree, you could've removed the legendary beasts and lost little in the last movie, I'd rather they keep the focus on Lugia and develop it.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Marshadow was revealed in the first M20 trailer, there is a chance it'll be the same with Zeraora.

Red and Blue

If not Zeraora I'm hoping they show more of mystery girl. Maybe actually give her a name.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I'm expecting them to just show Lugia but I will be grateful to see the human characters and hear their voices.

Henry's Journey

Just saw the trailer... OMG! It looks so beautiful, the animation *.* magnificent Lugia, Johto mons and a lot of new characters!! (No Zeraora reveal).

ShadowForce720

Just saw the trailer... OMG! It looks so beautiful, the animation *.* magnificent Lugia, Johto mons and a lot of new characters!! (No Zeraora reveal).

yep, although it looks like judging from her positioning that little girl in the trailer maybe guarding something for instance maybe Zeraora, although it's always possible that she could be guarding a different pokemon since we didn't really see it. looks like were going to have to wait until March at the earliest in order for Zeraora to be revealed.

Henry's Journey

yep, although it looks like judging from her positioning that little girl in the trailer maybe guarding something for instance maybe Zeraora, although it's always possible that she could be guarding a different pokemon since we didn't really see it. looks like were going to have to wait until March at the earliest in order for Zeraora to be revealed.

Yeah, I thought that as well, she seems to be protecting that altar, do you remember the reveal of Marshadow or Magearna? I think it was in February those years, right?

Red and Blue

Happy that the film takes place in Johto.

Did the new trailer show Ash with possible new companions?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The little girl's name is Largo, which is interesting... the two named characters from movie 2, Frula and Yodel, were also named after music terms.

Remix2

Watch the trailer and is it just me but does anyone else get a kabaneri of the iron fortress feeling In term of the art style?

ShadowForce720

Yeah, I thought that as well, she seems to be protecting that altar, do you remember the reveal of Marshadow or Magearna? I think it was in February those years, right?

Magearna's reveal was in Feburary, 2016 yes, but when it comes to Marshadow's reveal Marshadow wasn't revealed until April, 2017.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Oh of ****ing course the girl has an Eevee.
I do hope this Eevee has an actual purpose, like they're going to show off gen 8 Eeveelution rather than her having an Eevee just for the sake of it.
I love Eevee, but I'm tired of it constantly having a significant role each saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.