• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jul 13: M21 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: Everyone's Story (June 28: TV special)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
A-Ninetales already appeared, so to me this suggests Snowy evolving (not that merchandise influences the anime or anything).

I'm interested in the new Pokemon.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be Zeraora though. Within the next few months I'm expecting a Zeraora reveal for both the games and this movie.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
The mystery spot next to Eevee is going to be a new Eevee evolution.

Unfortunately, according to Paul Ryan, the dude in charge of Pokeshopper and all merchandise, he claims that a new Eeveelution seems unlikely. There is only one new mystery slot on Takara Tomy (Takara Tomy is very popular for figurines), with the slot almost certainly being tor Zeraora. If there was going to be a new Eeveelution, the Takara Tomy site would have two mystery slots instead, since they'd definitely want to market a potential Eeveelution.

However, what's interesting is that, even if there chances for a new Eeveelution look low, that Banpresto mystery next to Eevee in the link certainly guarantees something new for sure for Eevee. So if it's not going to be an evolution, could it possibly be a new game mechanic?

Master Pikachu 11

Unfortunately, according to Paul Ryan, the dude in charge of Pokeshopper and all merchandise, he claims that a new Eeveelution seems unlikely. There is only one new mystery slot on Takara Tomy (Takara Tomy is very popular for figurines), with the slot almost certainly being tor Zeraora. If there was going to be a new Eeveelution, the Takara Tomy site would have two mystery slots instead, since they'd definitely want to market a potential Eeveelution.

However, what's interesting is that, even if there chances for a new Eeveelution look low, that Banpresto mystery next to Eevee in the link certainly guarantees something new for sure for Eevee. So if it's not going to be an evolution, could it possibly be a new game mechanic?

But I saw that Paul Ryan told this guy and showed a leak that revealed Syleveon and that it’s the same way they revealed the leak I was responding above.

Edit: never mind just saw that he posted what you said 15 minutes ago

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Let's not put too much stock in what random people on the Internet say, now.
Also, remember this is a thread about the movie specifically.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Marshadow apparently wasn't officially revealed until April 7th of last year, so we'll probably get the Zeraora reveal around then. Still need to actually see M20 now that I think about it.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
That is so awesome! Level 100 Lugia?!? :eek:

I wonder how they will try and imitate Lugia's Hurricane at the ShoPro booth... a gust of wind blows throughout the building and suddenly, you hear Lugia's cry!

They'll probably have secret fans placed around the booth to blow wind or wind could be blown from a hidden fan inside a giant Lugia float.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!

supersarepi

Level 100 Lugia?! :O Oh, please tell me this Lugia will eventually be available on this side of the Pacific.

This Lugia will eventually be available on this side of the Pacific. It’s a movie-related event, all such events have always made it out of Japan.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I don't know why anyone would even think the new Eeveelution would be shown off before Zeraora. Zeraora's actually in this generation, that Eevee isn't. It'd just confuse the younger kids thinking they can obtain that Eeveelution, I know all about that as I was one of those kids who thought you could obtain Munchlax in FRLG.
They'll obviously reveal Zeraora first, then the new Eeveelution probably closer to the movie.

I have no doubt a new Eeveelution will be present in this movie, just not shown off before Zeraora.

This Lugia will eventually be available on this side of the Pacific. It’s a movie-related event, all such events have always made it out of Japan.

Red Genesect didn't.
I'll always remember that..... never letting it go.
I'm glad we did eventually get Black Rayquaza though.

Status
Not open for further replies.