• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jul 13: M21 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: Everyone's Story (June 28: TV special)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Translation of the trailer:

Lisa: This is the city where people live together with the wind.
Lisa: Once a year, we make a deal with Lugia where it promises to give us wind.

Riku: Sis!
Lisa: "Catch a Pokémon"?!
Riku: I'm begging you! Look!
Lisa: Really...?

Lisa: But I just don't get Pokémon...

Trio: Aw, it's no use...

Kagachi: It's not like I'm obligated to be liked by you or anything!

Hisui: Hm?
Hisui: Was that just my imagination?

Lisa: We still had no idea...

Lisa: ...that this encounter...

Lisa: ...was not a coincidence.

Text: Something dear to everyone

Rocket trio: What?!

Satoshi: Guys!
Satoshi: Please wait!

Hisui: I will...
Kagachi: I will...
Trito: I will...
Text: ...rise back up even if I get hurt

Lisa: Why do you push yourselves this hard?!

Satoshi: It's because the Pokémon are by our side!

Text: One little bit of effort from everyone will change the future

Narrator: Pocket Monsters the Movie: Everyone's Story

Satoshi: Even things we can't do alone...
Group: ...are possible alongside you!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The movie did something right, but it wasn't about Pokemon.

It made Granny Goku actually voice a granny and not some young(?) adult going through roid phases. Ha ha. (Screw tradition. Her voice just doesn't work on a man prone to screaming.)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
All I have to say is that Zeraora better end off better than what Marshadow got, not worse. I don't give a Rattata's ass about any of those humans apart from Lisa, Ash, and the TRio. The Pokemon are what matter, the series is about Pokemon(and Ash) after all. Not characters everyone will forget about in 2-3 years.

Stone Dragon

Can someone tell my why they changed the voices? They just uploaded the trailer from the last time with the new VA, is there a reason? Or is it always going like this?

Red and Blue

All I have to say is that Zeraora better end off better than what Marshadow got, not worse. I don't give a Rattata's ass about any of those humans apart from Lisa, Ash, and the TRio. The Pokemon are what matter, the series is about Pokemon(and Ash) after all. Not characters everyone will forget about in 2-3 years.

Based on the TV spot looks like Zeraora will have a more heroic role. I'm getting M8 Lucario vibes.

Last edited:

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
The movie did something right, but it wasn't about Pokemon.

It made Granny Goku actually voice a granny and not some young(?) adult going through roid phases. Ha ha. (Screw tradition. Her voice just doesn't work on a man prone to screaming.)

No matter how much you will want it, Nozawa is THE voice of Goku. She voiced him since childhood up to decades later, in hundreds of media. And her Goku Black voice is the best ever.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Can someone tell my why they changed the voices? They just uploaded the trailer from the last time with the new VA, is there a reason? Or is it always going like this?

Most likely they just wanted to keep who the voice actors are a secret until they could do a trailer introducing them and their characters.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Alright the highschool girls jumpsuit could be a little longer... looks like she is gonna get a mad front wedgey any moment.

Still worried about how many characters they have and how they think they did well with the development of of characters in the last movie...

either way still exciting to HOPEFULLY see pokemon in action more so than randoms talking.

Pokemon Power

As we all predicted, Zeraora has a major role. I bet that little girl's trying to calm it down. Since the Pokedex entries in Ultra Sun and Moon state that it's like a wild beast.

Red and Blue

Anyone else think Mayor Oliver is the villain? The fact that he seems isolated from his daughter is very suspicious.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Anyone else think Mayor Oliver is the villain? The fact that he seems isolated from his daughter is very suspicious.
That's the vibe I'm getting, but I think he'll be a villain in the same way that Damon was a villain in the M14 movies. He's misunderstood. I doubt he'll be like Grings Kodai. I can't imagine his daughter ending up hating her father if he does something malicious.

mockingjay

swift and lol
the movie looks pretty but it’s pretty hard to top last ysar’s anniversary movie

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Probably an unintentional one. The trailers itselfes doesn't pass any vibe of a real evil villain plotting something for the EVIL, but Oliver could be trying something for "the city's prosperity" or similar (thinking about Kodai, but not evil).

Which let Largo alone and connecting with Zeroara, but Lisa still looks the most interesting part of the movie.

IcySealeo

It seems that there's a lot of events and characters, I hope that the writers planned it good enough so it won't be rushed.

Also, TR looks weird.

Red and Blue

Probably an unintentional one. The trailers itselfes doesn't pass any vibe of a real evil villain plotting something for the EVIL, but Oliver could be trying something for "the city's prosperity" or similar (thinking about Kodai, but not evil).

Which let Largo alone and connecting with Zeroara, but Lisa still looks the most interesting part of the movie.
I'm curious how Largo would react if her father's actions caused Zeroara to make a heroic sacrifice as the trailer is implying.

Olliver would be responsible for the death of her friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.