• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jul 15: Movie 20 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You! (Dec 11: Movie 21 reveal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Should be getting a trailer for the next movie sometime next month. I wonder what it'll be about, and which Pokemon it'll feature.

I’m hoping for the Lake Trio to make an appearance. Their role in the DP series felt underwhelming to say the least. Or Meloetta having its own movie would work too. It is the only Mythical that has been released to never have its own movie. The anime story arc would have been better as a movie instead of a mini series but it is what it is.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
it's so beautiful !! XD
the cd will be release tom , i also heard the Get banban remix version and it's really good, its better than the original imo

By the way, the songs are also avaliable on japanese iTunes.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
It's been confirmed we're getting the first trailer for the new movie on Oha Suta this Monday.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It's been confirmed we're getting the first trailer for the new movie on Oha Suta this Monday.

Well Zeraora is definitely going to be a part of it.
I just hope the movie's actually set in Alola. We need at least one movie in Alola....

Red and Blue

You know, if Necrozma and the UBs are being saved for the anime, I wonder if we could see some early Gen 8 promotion along with Zeraora?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I hope the next movie is similar to Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, where the female lead gets a 'focus' movie.
Either that or a continuation of movie 20.

Red and Blue

If the new movie is a continuation of the AU, I hope we get two new companions. Possibly from Hoenn, Johto, or Kalos

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
If the new movie is a continuation of the AU, I hope we get two new companions. Possibly from Hoenn, Johto, or Kalos

Highly doubt it'll be a continuation of the AU since a) We haven't gotten an Alola movie yet, b) the AU was for the 20th anniversary and c)
Zeraora was found in the datamine and I HIGHLY doubt that they're going to pull another Marshadow.

Pokemon Power

Highly doubt it'll be a continuation of the AU since a) We haven't gotten an Alola movie yet, b) the AU was for the 20th anniversary and c)
Zeraora was found in the datamine and I HIGHLY doubt that they're going to pull another Marshadow.

Well, they could use the Ultra Wormholes to send the AU Ash and Pikachu to main universe Alola. That would be a good story, Ash and Pikachu meeting their counterparts from another dimension.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I would love if it was a sequel to the AU of I Choose You. Maybe this time they could use Elio and Selene as the companions/co-protagonists.

andrewscott48209

Well, they could use the Ultra Wormholes to send the AU Ash and Pikachu to main universe Alola. That would be a good story, Ash and Pikachu meeting their counterparts from another dimension.

It could also tie in to Team Rainbow Rocket. Think about it. In the US/UM games, Team Rainbow Rocket came from an alternate universe/s where the player character/s never thwarted their plans. In the movie, Ash never encountered Jessie and James. And there's no indication of Ash encountering other evil teams. So, they might implement the Team Rainbow Rocket story in the next movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.