• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jul 15: Movie 20 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You! (Dec 11: Movie 21 reveal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The movie site has updated.
Celebrity artwork from the Oha Suta hosts for the drawing contest
Celebrity artwork from the Pokenchi hosts for the drawing contest

Remember the drawing contest, and how it mentioned that "To commemorate the 20th movie, lots of celebrities are entering the drawing contest this year! We will present their artwork here on this page!"?

Here's that artwork. The celebrities in question are Shokotan, Hyadain, Abareru-kun and Rinka-chan from Pokenchi and Yamamoto, Ono-chan and Hana-chan from Oha Suta.

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Remember the drawing contest, and how it mentioned that "To commemorate the 20th movie, lots of celebrities are entering the drawing contest this year! We will present their artwork here on this page!"?

Here's that artwork. The celebrities in question are Shokotan, Hyadain, Abareru-kun and Rinka-chan from Pokenchi and Yamamoto, Ono-chan and Hana-chan from Oha Suta.

Better than anything I could draw

Last edited by a moderator:

Janovy

Banned
One of those isn't even a drawing lol, just Photoshop and editing.

Xuxuba

Shokotan being amazing as always...

Last edited by a moderator:

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Ono chan has pretty bad handwriting. -.-

Hopefully none of these celebrities win and it's a kid from Oita or somewhere that isn't just the main cities who wins this.

TheWanderingMist

Ono chan has pretty bad handwriting. -.-

Hopefully none of these celebrities win and it's a kid from Oita or somewhere that isn't just the main cities who wins this.

I'm just gonna venture that the celebrities probably aren't seriously considered, emphasis on probably. As for the main cities thing, that's just the laws of statistics working out against people from less populated areas, like they sadly always do.

satopi

I'm just gonna venture that the celebrities probably aren't seriously considered, emphasis on probably. As for the main cities thing, that's just the laws of statistics working out against people from less populated areas, like they sadly always do.
That is true. :(

TheWanderingMist

Yo, anyone got any idea why the other spoiler threads are locked?

On topic, those darn stingy executives and their not releasing of information. Perhaps they are hiding...a worldwide release, like with the XY games? don't take this seriously

pokemon fan 132

One thing is for sure: they are really scarce with news. So called newest trailer hasn't revealed anything significant aside from Ash getting Ho-Oh feather. I can only hope all this delay is worth waiting with producers on purpose hiding something really big out of that.

Now regarding some more openly talked about subjects I read on previous pages like Misty i have hard time believing that writers would leave her out of this movie. It would be completely stupid and illogical. Make 20 year anniversary of some TV show movie and leave out one of cornerstones, most iconic characters who defined alongside Ash and other original characters pokemon roots and golden age of this series. Not very bright move:rolleyes:

If anything it would be counterproductive and bad for marketing severely deceasing people excitement and desire to even go watch this movie. If aside from Ash none of other beloved, defining characters of OS would be ignored.

Needless to say whether some like it or not Misty and Brock are relevant to be included and have a role in this movie. More so than any of SM characters right now or Serena. For simple fact of this movie or potentially first out of several covering this adventure being tied to Original series, primarily Kanto paying tribute to pokemon roots, older fans who grew up with it and those who helped make pokemon anime relevant to begin with. And both Misty and Brock happens to come from that era being with Ash, Gary and TR most iconic, well known and highly popular character associated with this era.

However i still hope that we don't get reboot, because if i want to see older characters from my childhood(and i do want) i rather have then be those same ones i grew up with. To see Brock, Misty, Ash, TR, etc from main anime timeline and continuity. Characters with already existing backgrounds, personalities, souls, pokemon, dreams and circumstances under which they got themselves in pokemon world. Instead of complete strangers who happens to share same face as already existing characters in main anime universe.

Even though as i said in previous post id rather see sequel of stories done about this characters continuing from where they were left in anime. Having the make comeback in present updated, but i guess we can forget about this.

Pokemon Power

CoroCoro has confirmed that the prebook ticket distribution will be Ash-Pikachu. He comes with the special Z-Crystal Pikachushumium Z, and the hat he wears will depend on when you get him.

satopi

CoroCoro has confirmed that the prebook ticket distribution will be Ash-Pikachu. He comes with the special Z-Crystal Pikachushumium Z, and the hat he wears will depend on when you get him.
Wow really?! Can anyone confirm this?
Edit: Oh wait nevermind.

Last edited:

satopi

This Pikachu is shown using 10 mil Thunderbolt. I hope it can use Castropika as well. "never giving up"

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!

I'm assuming this is how Japanese fans will be able to get Ash Hat Pikachu. Does anyone know if the American distribution be the same--people will have to prebook their movie tickets in order to receive the special code for Ash Hat Pikachu?

satopi

I'm assuming this is how Japanese fans will be able to get Ash Hat Pikachu. Does anyone know if the American distribution be the same--people will have to prebook their movie tickets in order to receive the special code for Ash Hat Pikachu?
This movie won't get aired in America until like a year from now. Anyone could just go to a Japanese theater and buy a ticket or buy it through a website but I don't know if they'll need a Japanese address. Would be so cool if there was an American distribution!!! :)

ShadowForce720

No, so far they haven't said anything or revealed anything about if will get it the same way as the Japanese fans do or if it will be distributed a different way.

This movie won't get aired in America until like a year from now. Anyone could just go to a Japanese theater and buy a ticket or buy it through a website but I don't know if they'll need a Japanese address.

Actually no with how things have been for the dub pokemon movies for a while now we tend to get it the same year as it airs in Japan just at a later date usually around October-December.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.