• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jul 15: Movie 20 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You! (Dec 11: Movie 21 reveal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Koichi Yamadera is a Pokemon Legend.

Starting from his Movie 1 Mew voice, which was the adorablest thing I ever heard, through all the movies up until now, with no stopping!

On a side related note, now I also get to hear him weekly in DB Super as Beerus =D

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Here. They addressed the fact that the Hoopa movie did worse than the other Pokémon movies (which does not mean it "flopped" - it did make a good deal of money), but say they're not worried about the future of the series and that they have no plans to stop doing yearly movies.

Thank you!

Link favorited and saved on my notepad for future reference.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Koichi Yamadera is a Pokemon Legend.

Starting from his Movie 1 Mew voice, which was the adorablest thing I ever heard, through all the movies up until now, with no stopping!

On a side related note, now I also get to hear him weekly in DB Super as Beerus =D

He's also Japanese Donald Duck. Just get that out of your head.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I voted for Rise of Darkrai. Sinnoh legendaries are probably my favourite, and Darkrai is also really cool (except you Tobias, sc**w you).

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I voted Spell of the Unown, my personal favorite of the first three

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I've voted Movie 10! Dialga and Palkia showdown, plus Darkrai, plus the gangs pokemon at the time were great. I love the scene where Ash and Dawn are running up the staircase as its disappears behind them, with Piplup, Turtwig, Aipom and Pikachu.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
If I could read Japanese, I'd vote for The Power of One.

TheWanderingMist

If I could read Japanese, I'd vote for The Power of One.

??? The Twitter thing shows an English translation. It's called "Revelation: Lugia". Also, they're in order anyway. At least, they were for me on mobile.

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
??? The Twitter thing shows an English translation. It's called "Revelation: Lugia". Also, they're in order anyway. At least, they were for me on mobile.
Yeah, I was looking at the first method. I voted for The Power of One using the Twitter method. Thank you. :)

TheWanderingMist

Can we have our own little movie poll on here or has that been done?

It's probably been done, but if you make another one in the poll section I'm sure Dephender or Sushi will bring up the old one.

Nafsika

I vote the Rise of Darkrai!!! One of the best movies and one of the few pokemovies in which music is important for the plot!!!
I can't wait to see the winer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.