• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jul 15: Movie 20 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You! (Dec 11: Movie 21 reveal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
If I had twitter or I knew how to write in japanese, I'd vote for movie 10.

SinnohEevee

Who else finds the Marshadow Z-Move too brutal?
I wonder how the movie will handle it.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
Am I the only one that has Keldeo and the Sword of Justice to be their favorite? Really underrated. Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is good too, so I guess I should vote for the most likely candidate to win.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I voted for Spell of the Unown, as that movie has always stood out to me for its interesting, complex antagonist (a little girl with PTSD who is just as much a victim as she is an antagonist) and for being the first movie to actually get Ash involved in the plot for personal reasons (his mother being kidnapped). If I could have voted for two, then my second choice would have been Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Am I the only one that has Keldeo and the Sword of Justice to be their favorite? Really underrated. Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is good too, so I guess I should vote for the most likely candidate to win.
Tempted to go on a rant against the Keldeo movie here, but I'll sum up my three main problems: too many talking Legendaries, Keldeo is an arrogant coward, and its Resolute Forme (though thankfully not a DEM) isn't really all that important.
I voted for Spell of the Unown, as that movie has always stood out to me for its interesting, complex antagonist (a little girl with PTSD who is just as much a victim as she is an antagonist) and for being the first movie to actually get Ash involved in the plot for personal reasons (his mother being kidnapped). If I could have voted for two, then my second choice would have been Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.

Yep. The exact same reasons I voted for that movie. Not to mention it's the first one to feel like a movie rather than an extended episode. Also, Delia is in it, so it automatically got 25 bonus points.

Assuming Mezase Pokémon Master will be the opening I was wondering... Which song will be the ending?!

I'm thinking they might create a new one just for the movie. After all, it is the 20th anniversary.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!

I agree it gave spotlight to the legendary Pokemon had it learning a lesson without the needless Pokemon movie cliches and the power up at the edn didn't became a Deus Ex Machina

I haven't watched all the movies so I wouldn't be able to judge fully, but from what I've seen I like the Unown and Darkrai movies. Unfortunately I'm absolutely clueless on how to vote.

Tbh to me the Lucario movie was pretty overrated, but I'm placing my bet on either it or M1 being the verdict.

TheWanderingMist

I haven't watched all the movies so I wouldn't be able to judge fully, but from what I've seen I like the Unown and Darkrai movies. Unfortunately I'm absolutely clueless on how to vote.

Tbh to me the Lucario movie was pretty overrated, but I'm placing my bet on either it or M1 being the verdict.

Vote for Unown. Lucario movie is overrated but still good. Unown movie is underrated and amazing.

If you have Twitter, it's pretty easy to vote. The form's a couple pages back. The movies I believe are in order going left to right. On mobile, it gives English subtitles to the movie.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Unfortunately, the Mystery of Mew is probably the only good depiction of Lucario we have unlike...the rest outside of Sinnoh.

The only depiction that used the aura thing consistently. You know, the one thing that makes it...it.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Hopefully the Lucario movie won't win; I think it is overrated and honestly I found it quite boring. Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea had a more interesting plot imo

TheWanderingMist

The movie where Ash takes the glory away from May and he literally stuffs her inside a water tank?

Ha ha.

I didn't have a problem with that either. He was clearly thinking of keeping her alive and together with Manaphy given it saw her as its mother, sort of.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
the only movie i haven't seen yet is the volcanion one, but among the ones i've seen, i hope either the lucario movie or lugia movie wins.

also, to those who've seen it, is the volcanion movie any good? i just haven't gotten around to watching it lol.

doofinc

get rillaboomed
the only movie i haven't seen yet is the volcanion one, but among the ones i've seen, i hope either the lucario movie or lugia movie wins.

also, to those who've seen it, is the volcanion movie any good? i just haven't gotten around to watching it lol.

I thought it was an okay movie. It was certainly the best out of the XY movies but that wasn't much of a high bar. Certainly not the best; more like mid tier.

Bouncing off your comment, the only one I haven't saw was the Genesect movie. Opinions on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.